ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

*Official* ES 300 Auto Couture Headlight Eyebrows Group Buy! (ON THE WAY TO U!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-05, 10:32 AM
GATO
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

do you mean those who have paid don't have to wait for the rest....do you mean if we paid they're on their way???
Old 04-07-05, 01:23 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

guys I'll still like to be in this group buy but something came up this week ,so if you don't mine I'll have to wait untill nexy month sorry but bills come first
Old 04-07-05, 02:18 PM
bumfighter
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Yea I Feel That But

Yea I Feel That But I Still Need My Lidz .................cant Wait A Month ........we Been Talking About This Longer Than A Month......the People That Paid Should Be Able To Get Their Stuff Sooner ..................any Info On Delivery
Old 04-08-05, 02:41 PM
LexFather

Let me clear with Steve, we are not waiting for everyone to order for the GB, we had 9 people and were given the go-ahead to order at the GB price.
Old 04-11-05, 08:59 AM
bumfighter
Pole Position

Default tell us something ?

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick .............still waiting whats goin on ............any info yet .....
Old 04-12-05, 10:23 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by lexusk8
Steve Ganz informed me of the following instructions for you guys to get into the GB purchase of the ES eyebrows:

1) Go to http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=1608
2) Click on 'Add to Shopping Cart'
3) Pop-up window comes up, asking you to either continue shopping or check-out.
4) When you check-out, enter all the mandatory info for transaction.
5) In the comment section, type in CLESEYE. Steve will recognize this as for the GB purchase of the eyebrows and will apply the GB charge to the item instead of the retail value.
6) Since we have a total of 9 people interested in the GB, Steve will wait until a total of 9 orders have come in for the ES eyebrows and then will place the orders in all at the same time to Japan. Keep this in mind as you consider the turnaround time for your eyebrow purchase.

Feel free to post up any further questions, or send a PM to either me or 1SICKLEX. Thanks people!
This was posted MArch 17th. We need the 9 people that committed.
Old 04-12-05, 10:36 AM
bumfighter
Pole Position

Default Yo

THE PEOPLE THAT COMMITED A FEW OF THEM SAID THEY WERNT GOING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN AT THIS TIME ...............................SO THAT JUST LEAVES THE PEOPLE THAT PAID ...............CHARGE US THE EXTRA 20 BUCKS AND SEND OUR STUFF IF NOT REFUND MY MONEY AND I'LL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT MOD .....................AINT NO WAY IM LOSING A HUNDRED BUCKS OR WAITING TILL CHRISTMAS FOR THESE DAMN THINGS .........
Old 04-12-05, 11:01 AM
NeiLtYmE
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

everytime ive called him for my previous purchases, he never calls back. leave him a message and he still never calls back. then when i call someone else and ask for him, hes out for lunch, or out for the day........
who knows what he does all day
Old 04-12-05, 11:50 AM
Lexbox
Lexus Champion

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

I hate to be the retard that asks this on every page on the GB, but does this mean we are waiting on the 9 or not?
Old 04-12-05, 12:50 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bumfighter
THE PEOPLE THAT COMMITED A FEW OF THEM SAID THEY WERNT GOING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN AT THIS TIME ...............................SO THAT JUST LEAVES THE PEOPLE THAT PAID ...............CHARGE US THE EXTRA 20 BUCKS AND SEND OUR STUFF IF NOT REFUND MY MONEY AND I'LL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT MOD .....................AINT NO WAY IM LOSING A HUNDRED BUCKS OR WAITING TILL CHRISTMAS FOR THESE DAMN THINGS .........

regardless, its gonna take a while to get them in from japan.. it took 3 months for my front lip.. this should be no different
Old 04-12-05, 02:50 PM
NeiLtYmE
Driver School Candidate

i agree, i ordered my front bumper chistmas break, and its finally arriving on thursday . They actually give the order out to japan, and they make it. Once made,, they ship it to carson. They carson will ship it to u . Its a lenghty process reguardless. After the order is put in, i wouldnt expect anything shorter than about 6-8 weeks for the whole process.
Old 04-12-05, 09:09 PM
bumfighter
Pole Position

DAMN I WISH I WAS TOLD THIS BEFORE HAND .......................WHAT A WASTE OF TIME
Old 04-13-05, 10:27 AM
GATO
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I have also tried contacting carsoms Toyota bad custumer service......and they wont return email or phone calls

I've also read other threads on this site that say CARSON TOYOTA is doing BAD

Also...I had inquired about the JIC coilovers once....would have pulled the trigger on those but communication was WACK so I baught elsewhere.

I'm surpprised I considered doing business with them again....bad move

YO, if you doon't want our business give me back my cheese and I'll find another VENDOR...or charge your retail and send me my merchandise
Old 04-13-05, 10:40 AM
bumfighter
Pole Position

Angry

THATS DITO FOR ME TOO ....................I DONT HAVE THE EXTRA MONEY TO GIVE AWAY LIKE THIS IF YOU CANT DO ANYTHING FOR US THEN REFUND OUR MONEY AND LETS KEEP IT MOVING ................POOR *** COMMUNICATION ..............BUT TO TAKE OUT MONEY AND THEN TELL US WE'RE WAITING FOR THREE PEOPLE IS WACK ................CHARGE ME FULL PRICE AND SEND ME MY LIDS .............IM DISSCUSTED WITH THIS WHOLE THING ALREADY
Old 04-13-05, 11:02 AM
lexsterES
Pole Position

Obviously it was like pulling teeth to get the ninth person now no way are we going to get two extra people for the GB. They should return the money to those who are not willing to wait and to those who do not want to pay the extra 20+.
I for one would like my money back.
Thanx.

Quick Reply: *Official* ES 300 Auto Couture Headlight Eyebrows Group Buy! (ON THE WAY TO U!!!)