ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

*Official* ES 300 Auto Couture Headlight Eyebrows Group Buy! (ON THE WAY TO U!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-05 | 12:19 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

ill email steve and ask him to order an extra set for me for the GB, i still wanna be in, but i cant pay for a couple of weeks

im sure this is also the case with mrlexus
Old 04-13-05 | 01:49 PM
NeiLtYmE
Driver School Candidate

yeah i agree with all the comments.

but one thing, Ask for gordon when yall call there. He is a cool guy and will work to get you your information fast. Hes what made my purchases there smoother.
The service isnt all that bad, its the Steve thats the culprit.
Old 04-13-05 | 09:53 PM
LexFather

Sorry gang, I haven't had much computer access, let me e-mail Steve and see what is going on. Sorry for the delays and inconvience.
Old 04-14-05 | 11:26 AM
bumfighter
Pole Position

where have i heard this before .......................who do i call for a refund .............my spidey sense tells me ive been had
Old 04-14-05 | 12:32 PM
Lexbox
Lexus Champion

Im starting to believe this also. Still exciting though.

Last edited by Lexbox; 04-14-05 at 05:01 PM.
Old 04-14-05 | 12:59 PM
bumfighter
Pole Position

i need phone numbers can someone please give me the phone number for carson toyota.................i need to speak with who ever is heading this group buy ...........i need either some info or a full refund .............hell give me the companys name in japan where this order is coming from ........has it even been placed ............"sorry i havent had internest access is no excuse" ................this is really fustrating
Old 04-14-05 | 01:23 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by bumfighter
i need phone numbers can someone please give me the phone number for carson toyota.................i need to speak with who ever is heading this group buy ...........i need either some info or a full refund .............hell give me the companys name in japan where this order is coming from ........has it even been placed ............"sorry i havent had internest access is no excuse" ................this is really fustrating

1sicklex only set up the group buy, i dont think he works for carson toyota. but ordering any part from japan will take a while. the wait is well worth it in the end.

i got their number off of their website.
1-800-908-6968 or 310-522-2300
you can also email them through a form at this page
http://www.l-tunedparts.com/contact_us.php
Old 04-14-05 | 02:41 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by HoeBag
ill email steve and ask him to order an extra set for me for the GB, i still wanna be in, but i cant pay for a couple of weeks

im sure this is also the case with mrlexus
oh ya I still in but it will be a couple weeks and I can wait for mine
Old 04-15-05 | 09:51 AM
LexFather

NO ONE has been had, tons of people including myself have dealt with Carson Toyota and are very happy. Again sorry for the inconvience but remember, I said SERIOUS buyers only, we had 9 people initially say they were in, and is it down to 7 paid?
1. DJy 1997
2. LexterES 1998
3. bumfighter 1997
4. neiltyme
5. lexbox 1996
6. Gato 1997
7. khhoang

If you have paid, please add your name to the list. Hopefully we can move on with the 7 paid.
Old 04-15-05 | 10:36 AM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Guys,

I've been on the forum for 5 years now, when it was on EZ boards..........your safe with me

We've done countless GB's and many members can vouch for us!

When you order from Japan, here's how it works:

Most Japan Aero manufacturers DO NOT keep stock on hand, all parts are made to order, that's the way they do business. There is also a 3week lead time, eyelines of course are much less. once we place the order they must send me a Pro Forma invoice, we wire them the funds and so it begins

We are the US/Canadian distributors for Evolution Japan which includes all their lines, if you would call over there from the states they would tell you to contact us, we have a great relationship and trust with them.

Laslty, the eyelines should be completed, remember, I waited for everyone to order so we can meet the minimum, everytime we wire funds to Japan it costs us, we want to do it one time.

The Eyelines will be shipped to me by Air, I expect them sometime end of the week, from there we need to sort them out, pack and ship

Any questions please PM myself.......Thanks!
Old 04-15-05 | 11:01 AM
lexsterES
Pole Position

Thanks for the update SUPRATRD. Is there anyway to be able to pick them up so I can have them faster? I live in L.A. so to save you the trouble I can get them. Also it'll be a good excuse to check out your shop.
Old 04-15-05 | 11:09 AM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Originally Posted by lexsterES
Thanks for the update SUPRATRD. Is there anyway to be able to pick them up so I can have them faster? I live in L.A. so to save you the trouble I can get them. Also it'll be a good excuse to check out your shop.
Sure you can...................but really check out our shop in a year, brand new facility coming, breaking ground in a few months!
Old 04-15-05 | 11:43 AM
GATO
Lexus Champion

supratrd

When you sort them out, will you post saying they've been shipped?

can you pm us with tracking numbers?

So, 7 are on there way,right?
Old 04-15-05 | 08:40 PM
bumfighter
Pole Position

Default Yo

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMUNICATION ........WHEN YOUR LAFT IN THE DARK YOU START THINK CRAZY THINGS ............I FEEL REASURED NOW ....
Old 04-15-05 | 08:52 PM
Neo
The One

Originally Posted by bumfighter
THANK YOU FOR THE COMMUNICATION ........WHEN YOUR LAFT IN THE DARK YOU START THINK CRAZY THINGS ............I FEEL REASURED NOW ....
Glad to see. Steve is a standup guy. I've bought a lot from him and have had no issues. It is just the nature of ordering JDM parts. If not for Steve as a facilitator, it would be even more painful.

Quick Reply: *Official* ES 300 Auto Couture Headlight Eyebrows Group Buy! (ON THE WAY TO U!!!)