ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

6 Males Vandalize My Car

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-05, 12:54 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i gave all of his info - address, vin#, dl #, ph#, dob, pretty much everything i could find based on that license plate to my mom and my manager (turns out her brother is a cop and will guide us through the process of getting reimbursement). the information about him, as well as a full police report will be faxed to the insurance rep we have to see if its worthwhile to pursue - if my deductible isnt rediculously high and if this doesnt make my rate go up..
Old 05-24-05, 12:50 AM
93lexuses
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear about what happened. I hope that everything works out for you. I can understand why you wanted to get even. I know that i would have been really, really mad, but i am glad that you may have found a better way to solve this.
Good Luck!
Old 05-24-05, 01:39 PM
eman_be_lexin
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

You know, something similar happened to me back in March. I was in school and was walking across the parking lot when I noticed that I had deep scratches on my hood. I love my Lex to death and take care of it like it is a baby. I was pissed. Luckily, there was a lady who went to the same college I went to and witnessed the entire thing. She waited 2 hours after it happened to tell me what happened in person. She told me that a guy in a Ford F-150 4x4 was backing out of his space and ran up on my hood. She said the truck was lifted because it cleared my headlight and bumper. She gave me a complete discription of the truck and the driver but couldn't give me a tag #. . I thought that was quite strange but I was appreciative of her passing along the info. The next day I took off work and I drove around campus all day looking for that guy and caught him high tailing it out of the parking lot. I followed him down to the I95 in Baltimore and caught up with him to get the tag number. (200 horses-good stuff). I reported the info to my insurance company and they got hold of him. The guy says he thought he hit a curb. The lady told me and my insurance company that he got out and looked and took off like a bat out of hell. My car is fixed now but we really need to crack down on these guys that think they can cause damage to someone else's car and get away with it.
Old 06-04-05, 05:24 PM
92es300v6
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 93lexuses
Sorry to hear about what happened. I hope that everything works out for you. I can understand why you wanted to get even. I know that i would have been really, really mad, but i am glad that you may have found a better way to solve this.
Good Luck!

What kind of wing/spoiler do you have on your car? Where can i get one?
Old 06-05-05, 12:32 AM
IcEnPinKi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well for starters, if you're gonna go vigilante style I wouldnt post it on the thread. Just a thought.....I would go thru the legal way and get it fixed first.

then you go kick the S H I T out of it!!!!
Old 06-05-05, 11:03 AM
1993ES300x
Lexus Champion

man. that is messup, those freaking punkass kids did that to your ride.... after some freaking kid shot a hole and broke my rear glass,(i was home at the time), i always have a little bat in the back of the truck now..
something like this happend to my friend.. freaking black dud rob him, took my buddy's wallet, and he was walking away, not even running... so my friend got into his car and fu@king ran the black dud over and took back his wallet. hahahahah..just a thought if this ever happend to anyone in CL, but i wouldn't think you wanna do that with your lexus.. he was only driving a rusted up civic..

Last edited by 1993ES300x; 06-05-05 at 11:07 AM.
Old 06-06-05, 04:36 PM
Woogie
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1993ES300x
man. that is messup, those freaking punkass kids did that to your ride.... after some freaking kid shot a hole and broke my rear glass,(i was home at the time), i always have a little bat in the back of the truck now..
something like this happend to my friend.. freaking black dud rob him, took my buddy's wallet, and he was walking away, not even running... so my friend got into his car and fu@king ran the black dud over and took back his wallet. hahahahah..just a thought if this ever happend to anyone in CL, but i wouldn't think you wanna do that with your lexus.. he was only driving a rusted up civic..

lol... a little bit too extreme for a stolen wallet isn't it???
Old 06-06-05, 05:29 PM
1993ES300x
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Woogie
lol... a little bit too extreme for a stolen wallet isn't it???
haha. well. woogie. yeh i would have to agree with you that it is a bit extreme.. same thing i told his crazy a$$.. but he was like " yeh i know i got only 40bucks in there. but my drivers license, credit card , and a girl's number that i got a night before , would be a pain in the *** to be back".. haha. so i guess he did what he has to do.. hahaha. i mean if the cops weren't there to stop him from getting rob. what are the chances a cop ganna catch him running over some robber... ???