ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

air-intake

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-01 | 06:14 PM
L_Sport
Lead Lap

Check out the pics of the intake on the gallery, I don't think I will be able to do this price for vary many people, actually now that I think of it, it's going to be hard to do it for you, I forgot about a connector that I had to buy specific for Toyota, the piece costs about $30 you might be able to buy it cheaper, this is another thing that the ractive intake didn't come with, and it won't work without it. It bolts onto your air flow sensor and it allows you to hook up the cone filter. So you need to either buy it from me or order it online, I think I can match prices for the airflow sensor adapter if you find it cheaper. So here is the pics let me know what you think Ramsee1

(you do have a 92 right? Send me a pic of your engine OK? I can do from 92-96)

Buy the way EUI motorsports is the guy I get all the stuff from to build it, like aluminum piping that I cut and drill for the intake and also the rubber collars and hoses. He won't build them because he doesn’t have time, but he helped me test it and perfect it, so I like to sport his stickers.

I also included a pic of the forced air induction pipe its 4 inches in diameter and sits right in the front scoop in your bumper, it works awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it’s my best setup and I have had many on my car!

Check for these pics on the gallery.
Old 07-09-01 | 07:30 PM
chrislee8
Driver

Default damn

L_Sport,

your ES is the finest one which I have ever seen.

good job.

Can You make a web page that details in how to make the CAI?

That would help a lot of people. or send me tons of pics and instruction, I would build up the web page for everyone in this ES forum!

what do you think guys? come on , L-Sport... L_Sport... L_Sport!!!!

I will call you for help if you live in Tristate. :P

Old 07-09-01 | 09:31 PM
L_Sport
Lead Lap

Check it out bro, I’m trying to eat too, it would also help me out if you guys gave me work in order to build these things for you guys, I would just simply tell you how, but it's also something that I have been working on for over a year and now it has paid off and if there is a chance to make some spare change off of it and also help you guys out it would be awesome! The prices that I give you guys are just over my cost. I'm not going to get rich over these forced air intakes, but it’s a way of justifying my hobby. It's a lot of work, trial and error, and I already made all the mistakes, and learned from them. The package that I make is nice and clean, no cutting drilling or modifying every thing you need and only what you need.

Just for the intake, you get:

3 to 2.5-inch reducer collar
3 inch polished aluminum pipe
3 inch connector collar
Toyota adapter plate ($30)
Chrome air filter cone
Two breather hoses
8 claps

I do get a good deal on the aluminum piping so I can hook you guys up.
But this kit is way better then the ractive setup and it also you to hook up my forced air intake. (for the advanced enthusiasts)

Like I said e-mail me and we’ll talk. Some have already, or send me a private message the this club site.

Attached Thumbnails air-intake-intake.jpg  
Old 07-09-01 | 09:36 PM
L_Sport
Lead Lap

Oh and its the "AC2i" Alias cold induction intake

Alias is my production company.

Alias Productions

and the 2 means two I's

one for induction and the other for intake.

and the C thats just for cold as in cold air.

Alias cold induction intake

AC2i

Old 07-09-01 | 09:50 PM
famousEs300
Driver School Candidate

hey L Sport

i was just wondering how much are selling that whole setup for? believe me i am very interested in it
i have a 96 that setup is really cool that you have. so if you want send me an email or just reply on here to give me an estimate
Old 07-09-01 | 10:12 PM
L_Sport
Lead Lap

Send my an e-mail, and also please send me a pic of your engine and also colors you would like, I’ll let you know what I can get, and also remember, I have to order these parts and also build it for you guys so the sooner you e-mail me the sooner I can start fabricating them for you!
Old 07-11-01 | 01:25 PM
ramsee1
Pole Position

Thumbs up

Consider me in! Let me know what you need to get started...