ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

My car was stolen!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-06, 08:42 PM
2001ES300
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My car was stolen!

Seriously. I am so shocked and disgusted over this and I am just praying and hoping that it will be found. Just to let you know, I have a 2001 white ES300. This is what happened. I am still in high school, and I came back from an away baseball game in the locker room only to find my locker empty and my clothes bag on the floor in the locker room.

I looked in there to get my keys out and to my surprise they weren't there. Then I found the lanyard that is connected to the keys....only without my lexus car key. Now at this point I thought that one of my team members was playing a cruel joke on me. I ran up to the students parking lot only to find that my car was gone! Wow, this is now scaring the **** out of me. I went down to the locker room and started questioning people about who moved my car. But then other people in the locker room started to say that their ipods, money and cell phones missing. Now at this point, I knew it was serious. People were very shocked to hear this that my car is missing, so I called my dad and he called the cops. My dad showed up at the school about 10 minutes later and the cops showed up about 10 minutes after that.

We filed a police report yesterday (Monday) and haven't heard any news since. A couple people said that another school fo some reason came into our locker room and who knows what happened from there. The lockers were ripped open partly and many things missing. I am hoping for the good, but insurance can't write the car up as totaled until 30 days after so I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens.

If I dont get my car back or find it stripped, i really hope insurance will pay me good money for the car

If you live in the Bridgeport, CT area or around it, I just ask if you could just keep a lookout for a white 2001 es300....the only thing unique that would make it stand out is the clublexus stickers on the back windows. Its got the 16" alloy rims on it. Thanks alot.

Last edited by 2001ES300; 05-02-06 at 09:08 PM.
Old 05-02-06, 08:59 PM
GATO
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

that is messed up, for real

I hope it all works out for ya.

I guess when they saw the L on that key
Old 05-02-06, 10:12 PM
hkbladelaw
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me guess...your mommy and daddy bought it for you?
Old 05-02-06, 11:26 PM
Maxx941
Lexus Test Driver

Damn man, I feel for ya bad, I moved from Bpt about 2 years ago, I lived right by Seaside park. Not exactly the greatest place though.
I know a few friends still up there, what school did this happen at?
Old 05-03-06, 06:31 AM
bren_speed
Driver

That's messed up. They'll eventually get caught and thrown in jail or something.
Dude, that ain't cool, he's still a CL member so chill out.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 05-03-06 at 08:08 AM. Reason: language
Old 05-03-06, 07:43 AM
kdogg
Rookie

Originally Posted by hkbladelaw
Ya, SHUT it!

Sorry about the news 2001es300. I would be really upset and probably seeking punishment!
Good luck

Last edited by kdogg; 05-03-06 at 07:48 AM.
Old 05-03-06, 08:07 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,272 Likes on 1,379 Posts

Originally Posted by hkbladelaw
Joseph,

Comments like this are not appreciated on ClubLexus. Our forum is about community and helping each other out, not flaming and fighting.

If you can't respect other members of the community and conduct yourself in a mature manner, I invite you to leave the forum. If you continue to post comments like that above, I'll help you leave.

--------------------------------
2001ES300, good luck getting your car back.

bren_speed, please watch your language. Working around the language filter is not allowed.

Please get the thread back on track and ignore hkbladelaw's comment.
Old 05-03-06, 08:11 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by 2001ES300
Seriously. I am so shocked and disgusted over this and I am just praying and hoping that it will be found. Just to let you know, I have a 2001 white ES300. This is what happened. I am still in high school, and I came back from an away baseball game in the locker room only to find my locker empty and my clothes bag on the floor in the locker room.

I looked in there to get my keys out and to my surprise they weren't there. Then I found the lanyard that is connected to the keys....only without my lexus car key. Now at this point I thought that one of my team members was playing a cruel joke on me. I ran up to the students parking lot only to find that my car was gone! Wow, this is now scaring the **** out of me. I went down to the locker room and started questioning people about who moved my car. But then other people in the locker room started to say that their ipods, money and cell phones missing. Now at this point, I knew it was serious. People were very shocked to hear this that my car is missing, so I called my dad and he called the cops. My dad showed up at the school about 10 minutes later and the cops showed up about 10 minutes after that.

We filed a police report yesterday (Monday) and haven't heard any news since. A couple people said that another school fo some reason came into our locker room and who knows what happened from there. The lockers were ripped open partly and many things missing. I am hoping for the good, but insurance can't write the car up as totaled until 30 days after so I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens.

If I dont get my car back or find it stripped, i really hope insurance will pay me good money for the car

If you live in the Bridgeport, CT area or around it, I just ask if you could just keep a lookout for a white 2001 es300....the only thing unique that would make it stand out is the clublexus stickers on the back windows. Its got the 16" alloy rims on it. Thanks alot.

Very sorry to hear. My ES was stolen and I also reported it here 3 years ago. It was found and recovered. Good luck
Old 05-03-06, 08:20 AM
jeffofla
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

This doesn't help the OP, but it makes me believe my investment in Lo-jack is worth it.
Old 05-03-06, 03:58 PM
2001ES300
Driver

Actually it was my moms car to begin with, then gave me the car because she bought a new car.

Last edited by 2001ES300; 05-12-06 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-03-06, 04:25 PM
jhenty
Pole Position

dont worry about a$$hats like that ^^^, even if your parents buy you a car that has nothing to do with anything, its not like its a brand new bently. I'm really sorry to hear about your car man, hopefully you'll get her back soon.
Old 05-03-06, 04:34 PM
swong
Driver School Candidate

i hope u'll recover it soon ^^ dont worry
Old 05-03-06, 04:49 PM
Instructor

I hope you have full coverage on the ES. Becuase insurance WILL pay if the police can't find your car.
Old 05-03-06, 05:29 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Joseph,

Comments like this are not appreciated on ClubLexus. Our forum is about community and helping each other out, not flaming and fighting.

If you can't respect other members of the community and conduct yourself in a mature manner, I invite you to leave the forum. If you continue to post comments like that above, I'll help you leave..
Personally, I think hkbladelaw owes 2001ES300 a public apology for his public insult.

To 2001ES300 : I hope it works out for you.....keep us updated. And just be happy your car wasn't stolen here. In a lot of cases, even if the thief is caught, he's back out on the street looking for new victims before the ink is dry on the police report.....makes you wonder whose side our judges here are on
At least in the states, the guy might actually do some time if and when they catch him.

Good Luck!

Last edited by Lexucan; 05-03-06 at 05:33 PM.
Old 05-03-06, 05:47 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry man, I can only imagine the feeling in your stomach

sounds like an inside job of sorts

Not nice Joseph

Quick Reply: My car was stolen!