ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

Some Pix of my car To Refreash the page.

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-07, 07:50 PM
swifty562
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some Pix of my car To Refreash the page.

windom emblem with koito jdm side markers.

JDM Rain guard Visor... marked 'TOYOTA' at the edge of the visor.

side view of my car. also showing JDM head lights.

view of my valve cover with bolt specification and torque limits.

view of my engine bay... JDM motor. ( runs great btw... did at least 3 oil change during the past 500miles. ) for what? to break in...to clean... etc..

shot of interior ..and through the door is my brother 2007 sukuzki GSX R
Old 07-10-07, 08:13 PM
MCG33
Pole Position

Looks good man! Glad you decided to keep it and do the engine swap, looks like everything went well. If you want a center trim panel w/ a tan shift boot for it I can send you my old one whenever I have some extra cash to ship it. I bought one with a black boot off ebay a while back and have this one just sitting around, and it looks like you've got an auto trim in there.

Btw how does the ES feel with that stage 3 clutch/flywheel? My clutch is completely out now so I'm looking at a centerforce stage 1/fidanza flywheel combo right now. Want to make sure the pedal isn't to stiff because it's driven daily and in traffic a lot.

Lovin how your car has turned out!
Old 07-10-07, 08:22 PM
Sash
Lead Lap

Looking real nice. I love those 17" IS rims.
Old 07-10-07, 08:25 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

Lookin' good!
Old 07-11-07, 01:28 AM
swifty562
Lead Lap

thanks... yeah i thought about it... and i just can't let her go...

but ... the stage 3 clutch is super STIFF... lol goes nice with the fidanza flywheel... nice grip and no slip... only thing thats going to slip is your tires.. hahah.

i wouldn't recomending getting it if your in traffic alot...

i've tried launching with stockclutch...and all i felt was the clutch slipping...

and when switching over to stage 3.... all i felt was the tire slipping lol.

the good thing with the fidanza flywheel is that i could just replace the center portion and replace it without resurfacing it...for $50 and perfect surface everytime...

and yeah i'm using the auto trim... lol

if your planing on selling your trim... how much are u selling it for... and do you have any pix?
Old 07-11-07, 09:02 AM
MCG33
Pole Position

Right on! Yeah I had a feeling the stage 3 would be rough, so I think stage 1 is the way to go. Just need something stronger than oem but still driveable on the daily. Will definitely have to get some grippy tires too. I used to have no problem getting them spinning on the stock clutch, so after the new one goes in..

And I will just send you the shifter trim, don't worry about payin for it. I would probably end up tossing it if it sat around much longer, and I don't mind helpin out a fellow 5 speeder. Just pm me your info and I will try to send it out this weekend. The boot is in decent shape, no rips or tears.. and the wood is still nice and shiny. It just has one little hairline scratch/crack in it, barely noticeable! My camera is busted right now but here is a pic I took some months back after I first got her, it's still in the same condition.

Originally Posted by swifty562
thanks... yeah i thought about it... and i just can't let her go...

but ... the stage 3 clutch is super STIFF... lol goes nice with the fidanza flywheel... nice grip and no slip... only thing thats going to slip is your tires.. hahah.

i wouldn't recomending getting it if your in traffic alot...

i've tried launching with stockclutch...and all i felt was the clutch slipping...

and when switching over to stage 3.... all i felt was the tire slipping lol.

the good thing with the fidanza flywheel is that i could just replace the center portion and replace it without resurfacing it...for $50 and perfect surface everytime...

and yeah i'm using the auto trim... lol

if your planing on selling your trim... how much are u selling it for... and do you have any pix?
Old 07-11-07, 10:33 AM
swifty562
Lead Lap

kewl dude that'll be awesome... i'll pm you... u sure about sending to me for free? i don't want to feel like a leecher or something.
Old 07-11-07, 08:03 PM
MCG33
Pole Position

Originally Posted by swifty562
kewl dude that'll be awesome... i'll pm you... u sure about sending to me for free? i don't want to feel like a leecher or something.
Nah dude its all good. I only paid like 10$ for the one off ebay, and I'll never use this one again so I'd rather see it go to someone who can use it! So don't feel bad or anything.
Old 07-12-07, 12:10 AM
swifty562
Lead Lap

kewl.. i pm..thanks alot bro.