ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

Goodbye to my baby...ES wrecked.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-07 | 11:39 AM
PlatES300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by AlleyKat
Part out lug nuts? lol jk! Go get that new ES man.
I am working on it as we speak...As soon as I get that insurance check, I'm going to pick up your wheels so don't you dare sell them! lol
Old 12-04-07 | 11:52 AM
AlleyKat
Pole Position

Originally Posted by PlatES300
I am working on it as we speak...As soon as I get that insurance check, I'm going to pick up your wheels so don't you dare sell them! lol
Oh cool.Yeah man I plan on breaking barriers now.I just wanted wheels but there is so many people doubting the ES300 potential.Now I feel like I have to show them whats up.My next set of wheels will have a negative offset.Thats the plan and thats all the info im leaking!
Old 12-04-07 | 12:01 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Originally Posted by AlleyKat
Oh cool.Yeah man I plan on breaking barriers now.I just wanted wheels but there is so many people doubting the ES300 potential.Now I feel like I have to show them whats up.My next set of wheels will have a negative offset.Thats the plan and thats all the info im leaking!
HELL YEAH Glad I'm not the only one tryin to do big things with the ES. I'm thinkin about going a step further with my VIP inspired ES Build. hehehe
Old 12-04-07 | 12:51 PM
Lexus4You
Driver

that soo funny.... i just flipped my car last night... goin about 100 on that road i keep talking about and went around a turn and under steered and the car went off the side of the road and i tried to keep it straight and but i was goin too fast and it just spun around and hit a gulley and flipped in the air and landed up side down.... all i got was a black eye and burns from the air bag....ill post some pics up... and all i have to say is that lexus is a pretty safe car considering that it flipped up side down and all i got was a black eye...i am definately buying another es300.... i loved that car and just put a engine in it..im sooooooooooooooo sad....
Old 12-04-07 | 01:04 PM
Slooooooow
Regional Officer - NTL

Cool

Um. Brother, I'm thinking this deserves a thread all on its own, especially once you get pics online.
Holy crap.
Over 100 MPH?!
Flipped car
Totalled?
"Funny"?!
I'm glad you too are safe and uninjured. Start up your own "wrecked" thread and tell us more as you can.
Wow...another ES down *tips a 40*

Originally Posted by Lexus4You
that soo funny.... i just flipped my car last night... goin about 100 on that road i keep talking about and went around a turn and under steered and the car went off the side of the road and i tried to keep it straight and but i was goin too fast and it just spun around and hit a gulley and flipped in the air and landed up side down.... all i got was a black eye and burns from the air bag....ill post some pics up... and all i have to say is that lexus is a pretty safe car considering that it flipped up side down and all i got was a black eye...i am definately buying another es300.... i loved that car and just put a engine in it..im sooooooooooooooo sad....
Old 12-04-07 | 02:09 PM
rembo
Rookie

ouch sad to see this

i hope your fine and nobody gets really hurt

by the way you have tan interior

do you have heated seat if its yes could we get in touch im searching a driver heated seat tan
Old 12-04-07 | 02:17 PM
PlatES300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by rembo
ouch sad to see this

i hope your fine and nobody gets really hurt

by the way you have tan interior

do you have heated seat if its yes could we get in touch im searching a driver heated seat tan
naw no heated seats on it. the seats were pretty messed up after the accident so I don't think anyone would wanted them. The glass and other stuff in the car ripped it up pretty good.
Old 12-04-07 | 02:31 PM
-Samurai-
Lead Lap

JEEZ dude, glad your ok. Why was the person in the expedition going 70 anyway? Man I'd be pretty pissed!
Old 12-06-07 | 05:21 PM
yr0169tw
Driver School Candidate

Luckily you are ok, sad for the wrecked es.
Old 12-06-07 | 06:01 PM
AzNMpower
Lead Lap

Man, that sounds and looks like a pretty intense hit. Glad you are okay.......you coulda gotten serious whiplash!
Old 12-06-07 | 10:52 PM
Wassa786
Driver

Wow!! Glad you're ok. Just thinking, an SUV flew over my car and I got away with scratches...miracle right there bro....

Luckily the SUV wasn't halted when it hit you, or else it would've stopped on your roof with you in the car...

Once again, thank god you're ok.

Now....as for the ride :'( damn that SUV driver!!!
Old 12-07-07 | 04:17 AM
heorung
Driver

It good to see you came out OK ... too bad about your baby...... at least you know she died for a good cause .... YOU.

We should never forget no matter how sweet our rides are... the most important thing is that it must do the job it was meant to do .. to SAVE US.... so don't ever compomise lives with shonky mods to impress our friends.

REST IN PEACE.... you earned it.
Old 12-07-07 | 05:36 AM
Eyemfaster
Driver School Candidate

man, there are so many pieces i'd love to swap off that car. i don't see why they wouldn't let you get in there and swap the wheels out. hopefully they let you pull that system out of the trunk.

on a side note... how was the ride when you were riding slammed like that?

can't wait to see what you get to replace it.
Old 12-07-07 | 10:18 AM
Imola.zhp
Driver School Candidate

Wow, what a story!

And what pic's!

Glad your ok, thats all that matters. Secondly, I hope the guy in the expidition had some large coverage limits, would hate for you to not get what your car was worth if by the time he pays for 4 cars, he's run out of money...

Of course if you have un-insured/under-insured, I'm sure you'll be fine...

If the deal with the pearl white falls through, I've got one in Memphis same color as yours that was totaled. Just rolled 190K and needs some TLC. Great DD and has taken us to Mardi Gras (February), Gulf Shores, AL(September), and Chicago last weekend. Its a SOLID car, SO is the 2nd owner...

Not in my name, in the SO's, but I could probably talk SO into letting it go for the right price...

Hope you got a rental car to drive until they cut you a check...
Old 12-07-07 | 04:29 PM
PlatES300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Eyemfaster
man, there are so many pieces i'd love to swap off that car. i don't see why they wouldn't let you get in there and swap the wheels out. hopefully they let you pull that system out of the trunk.

on a side note... how was the ride when you were riding slammed like that?

can't wait to see what you get to replace it.
believe it or not, the insurance has already cut me a check for my car and towed it away and its been less than a week! I should be getting the check soon.

As far as riding dumped, it just depends on the coilovers. I had JIC coilovers and the rode smooth but stiff - by that i mean the dampers were much stiffer than other coilovers that I have rode on. Still, they were comfortable enough to daily drive 100+ miles a day through houston roads.

Quick Reply: Goodbye to my baby...ES wrecked.