ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

Show Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-02, 01:21 PM
NYC ES3
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default KIT

The 97-99 ES pic (the black one) in the pic. Are you sayin Blitz that that kit can't be got? That is the Wise Sports kit that I am inlove with..........If you can get your hands on this kit ...consider it sold and my ES will be strapped with it and the pics will be posted on here ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-02, 02:30 PM
blitz
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: KIT

Originally posted by NYC ES3
The 97-99 ES pic (the black one) in the pic. Are you sayin Blitz that that kit can't be got? That is the Wise Sports kit that I am inlove with..........If you can get your hands on this kit ...consider it sold and my ES will be strapped with it and the pics will be posted on here ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am still looking for a good price of this wise sports in japan.
Old 04-11-02, 10:53 PM
L_Sport
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Kit

Originally posted by EGainer
I do like that kit right there. I like it because it doesn't need the side and the rear ground effets to make it look complete. Once again, I can spend money, but not great amounts. I'm looking at gettting NOS installed in my car, maybe 100 shot dry. Been talking to Sean about it, and then talked to a place that installs around here. Mayb $750 installed. I would get the NOS first, then the ground kit. I want my car to be fast before it looks fast. If I could just get the front facia, it would be great. And not have to put on the rest of the kit later. I don't mind changing my lights to the white ones, I saw that you can buy them on the same page, but I think I am going to try and go for NOS first.
I to was inches away from putting squeez in my car. I had a kit sitting in my back seat for a few days at the cost of only 500 installed with a red botton mounted on my streering wheel and a automatic vavle relay so i wouldn't have to manualy open the bottles but when i took the sett up to my tunner her wanted to replace the head gaskets with custome titanium ones and make some other motor modifications to run only 75 shot of nos, it can be done but not on a stock motor a stock chip and a stock tourque converter, if you want to risk it, try a 60 shot first but even that is q
Old 04-11-02, 10:57 PM
L_Sport
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry accidentally posted without finishing:
questionable. I’m sure you have heard this a hundred times but our cars are not physically built to handle sudden boost from nos. Good luck and be careful.
Old 04-12-02, 04:31 AM
EGainer
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Post NOS

I think I may have changed my mind about the NOS, because my car isn't going to be as sports car. I am going to go for the kit instead, after prom that is. My money right now is going toward prom night, which is april 26th. But after that, I can start saving some money for the body kit. Hopefully it will work well.
Old 04-12-02, 11:02 AM
NYC ES3
Lead Lap

Default IF we ever

YEah Egainer Hopefully by the time you save the money...we all may hove found a outlet to get these things ....but its looking promising.....Blitz is on the case and so am I ........so we should find something .....actually I think Blitz may have found a kit for the 92-96 series..................We are both still looking for mine (97-99 ES) I found a kit for the 97-99 ES300 but I am trying to see if the guy will give me a better price (the pic of the kit is on the older pages of this thread...the black and grey es)
Old 04-14-02, 02:16 AM
splitfire
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a good one
Attached Thumbnails Show Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-dsc00123.jpg  

Last edited by splitfire; 04-14-02 at 02:17 AM.
Old 04-14-02, 02:18 AM
splitfire
Lexus Test Driver

side
Attached Thumbnails Show Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-dsc00122.jpg  
Old 04-14-02, 02:19 AM
splitfire
Lexus Test Driver

rear
Attached Thumbnails Show Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-dsc00121.jpg  
Old 04-14-02, 03:35 AM
NYC ES3
Lead Lap

Thumbs up Yeah thats it

I believe that is the kit I want...and those are some really great close ups on it........I will use those in my search for this kit......I like that the kit gives the car that low look but its real suble at the same time.........Thanks for the pics
Old 04-14-02, 12:07 PM
blitz
Pole Position

Default Re: Yeah thats it

Originally posted by NYC ES3
I believe that is the kit I want...and those are some really great close ups on it........I will use those in my search for this kit......I like that the kit gives the car that low look but its real suble at the same time.........Thanks for the pics
NYC, that's not wise sports. that's auto-couture....

bad news, i think it's going to take some time to get your kits quick b/c my importer has some personal problems and i think he went to japan before he gave me the price of you kits....

i will try to contact him in japan.

ps> i am sorry for this and you can just buy kits from anyone who can get you a good price if you don't want to wait. otherwise, you are not in hurry, it will be great if we can do some business.
ps2> in japan, kits go on for some bargain sale sometimes like in usa. if we are lucky we can get that chance and import. it will save at least $500-$800.

thanks.

Last edited by blitz; 04-14-02 at 12:13 PM.
Old 04-14-02, 05:45 PM
NYC ES3
Lead Lap

Default No Hurry

Blitz,

Listen its not a rush job, My ES and I can wait (I waited this long)
I want the wise sports kit.....but price is always the main issue....if you can get it for the 500-800 dollar savings...we will do business!........As long as you keep me updated I'll wait to see what # you come up with and we will take it from there......The Auto Couture it is nice but I like the contours better on the Wise Sports kit......Just keep me updated Blitz...you have my email address.
Old 04-14-02, 08:33 PM
01M3
Rookie

i'm also interested in getting a body kit and am willing to wait if there is any way you guys could help. Although my car is a 1994 and i noticed you have the different body style in the 1997, i thought you might still be able to help. If you could keep me posted that would be great
Old 04-14-02, 09:06 PM
meZoom!
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i saw at the tokyo auto salon too (the black ES).
trust me, i spent two days walking around at that darned auto salon back in january and that was the ONLY ES there. Windoms are not in high demand to be fixed up as much as they used to be. i remember walking over to the veilside table and asking if i could see their catalog. i told the guy i wanted to see some stuff for an ES and he had this look like "you're not serious are you?" and he pointed me over to the wheels and steering wheel section. on top of that, they told me i wouldn't be able to do a steering wheel swap by myself cuz i was a girl.... bummer.
i know i'm drifting away from the original subject there but that picture just reminded me of everything.
Old 04-14-02, 10:35 PM
splitfire
Lexus Test Driver

i spent two days walking around at that darned auto salon back in january and that was the ONLY ES there. Windoms are not in high demand to be fixed up as much as they used to be. i remember walking over to the veilside table and asking if i could see their catalog. i told the guy i wanted to see some stuff for an ES and he had this look like "you're not serious are you?" and he pointed me over to the wheels and steering wheel section. on top of that, they told me i wouldn't be able to do a steering wheel swap by myself cuz i was a girl.... bummer.
you are right that black ES is in fact the only ONE in the show.. there were lot of SC, LS, GS in the show though..windom is not popular car to dress up over there.. that why i'm selling my ES now and getting a GS. anyways.. may i ask you how did you get in for both day?? i thought the ticket was only vaild for one day only?? did you pay twice???

Quick Reply: Show Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!