ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

hks muffler/gutting cat. convert.

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-02, 05:40 PM
djuri
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, I must say you people really know all about it!!!!!!!!! It is not worth me tryin to sit here and go back and forth with yall, just simply because it is my car and I love it!!!!!!

P.S. About tha gettin parts thing if you would take out tha time to reserch your car and resaerch tha products out there and then just mabye try a lil modification you might actually get some where with your car!!!!!! NO FOUL INTENED TOWARDS ANYONE JUST SIMPILY STATING WHAT I HAVE COME TO BELIVE!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-02, 06:32 PM
cialz
Driver

a little modification??
wat happened to full blown race machine?
come on now

ur super wing must be for all that downforce ur full race machine creats.. each piece of yellow must be adding like 50 hp
Old 04-16-02, 02:52 PM
djuri
Driver School Candidate

***THE WING THANG*** That wing is specially designed by APR,
for front wheel drive drag cars!!!!! Also refering to your lil mod comment, I was speaking in refrence to you not myself!!!!!!! Now if you must keep on feel free cause you still have no idea what you are talking about!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, and another thing,the stickers suggestion!!! If you are really stupid enough to think that stickers addes HP then you really are dumber than I first considered!!!!!! The stickers are just for looks and to support the people/companies that I prefer to use!!!!!!!!

P.S. Keep the stupid comments coming cause everytime you reply back it seems to get funnier and funnier!!!!!!!!!

P E A C E
Old 04-16-02, 06:01 PM
cialz
Driver

apc wow wat a company known for their race cars

so what mods do u have that make ur car a full blown race machine..

i got a idea
y dont you post pics of your car with all your mods on the main es300 forum and then see what eveyone else thinks not just me and mcelligott..

i mean i aint trying to put my car out there as something it isnt but it seams to me that you are so y dont you prove your full blown race status with some specs
Old 04-18-02, 03:23 PM
Hnky001
Driver School Candidate

I would have to agree with them, i think that the wing is a little much on a ES300. But that is just my opinion, if you like it, thats all that counts. I am interested in what mods you have done to your car, cuz i cant seem to find any parts to add some hp
Old 04-18-02, 04:34 PM
todd50
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well were here to help each other out what mods do you have done to the car. I want to get nos but i'm not sure if i should go with a wet or dry kit. The car looks good but the wing is alittle extreme it throws the whole car off but thats only my opinion everyone has a different one I know i love my car being a sleeper pearl white with factory chrome wheels when i race someone and if i win i like to see their suprised look on their face it great.
Old 04-29-02, 03:49 PM
aznchild808
Rookie

omg is that thing real or is it a photoshop joke?
Old 04-29-02, 04:43 PM
mcelligott
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by aznchild808
omg is that thing real or is it a photoshop joke?
We can only hope and pray that it's a cruel, horrible joke.
Old 04-29-02, 08:36 PM
cialz
Driver

according to him

its a "full blown race machine"

with nawsssssssssssssssssssssss
wow wat a pimp
Old 04-29-02, 09:25 PM
WiLlNyC
Driver School Candidate

Yo, You Guys really should think this over, for starters I don't believe the es300 was ever meant to be a FULL OUT RACE MACHINE. Second that yellow **** does look a little funny(But To Each Is His Own) and I do believe the HKS Hyper is an angle exhaust so the one in the pic is not HkS. Wing has to go..... I do give you points for the clear blinkers. That's nice. O another thing can the tranny hold up if N.O.S. is keep on being used on the car? Maybe, if you go with a Level 10 tranny,but on a stock I dont think it might.
I just picked up my ES a couple of weeks ago. This car does not even feels like a race car. .I might be wrong but has there been es300 on the tracks? And DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET A FREAKIN KIT FOR THIS CAR!!!!!!!!

Last edited by WiLlNyC; 04-29-02 at 09:33 PM.
Old 04-30-02, 08:50 PM
djuri
Driver School Candidate

IGNORINCE IS BLISS!!!!!!!

ALSO it's APR NOT APC!!!!!!!!! And the exhaust is a HKS Hiper for a Honda civic that has been modified into a catback for a ES300!!!
Old 04-30-02, 09:37 PM
WiLlNyC
Driver School Candidate

Question

Why you going to put an exhaust that was meant for a HONDA CIVIC into a Lexus? And you weld it on the wrong way then!
If they dont have one for ur car then leave it. I give you credit for getting an APR wing and not some no name kinda wing. I think it doesn't belong on the car. HEY, you like it, its your car, but at least 80% of the people that saw it gave you the same response. Gives you a little hint...........
Don't have to take it, you do what you like.........

P.S: So what you got under the hood. I don't see an intercooler so you might have a supercharger for the car.....whats the compression at? Did you do a five angle valve job or a three? Thicker headgasket? Balance and blueprint the motor yet?Was the car ever on the dyno? Whats the number coming out on the wheels? Do you have a B.O.V.?

Wait there was no Supercharger in the picture.....must be N/A(All Natural) So at least give up the compression...if your squeezing juice then your compression shouldn't be that ________?

Last edited by WiLlNyC; 04-30-02 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-01-02, 12:25 AM
cialz
Driver

how fat is the pipping for ur civic car back?
arround that of a stock es?
Old 05-01-02, 06:06 PM
aznchild808
Rookie

Originally posted by WiLlNyC
Yo, You Guys really should think this over, for starters I don't believe the es300 was ever meant to be a FULL OUT RACE MACHINE. Second that yellow **** does look a little funny(But To Each Is His Own) and I do believe the HKS Hyper is an angle exhaust so the one in the pic is not HkS. Wing has to go..... I do give you points for the clear blinkers. That's nice. O another thing can the tranny hold up if N.O.S. is keep on being used on the car? Maybe, if you go with a Level 10 tranny,but on a stock I dont think it might.
I just picked up my ES a couple of weeks ago. This car does not even feels like a race car. .I might be wrong but has there been es300 on the tracks? And DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET A FREAKIN KIT FOR THIS CAR!!!!!!!!

point by point. Yes there are es300 track machines. But I personally think its a waste of time concidering the weight of the vehicle and the z series engine in the care 1mz-fe. High compression + aluminum does not make for much fun.
I do know someone who is running 100 shot NOS and an custom HKS turbo. He recently uninstalled the turbo and is only running the NOS. He runs about a 14.1 Which is not fast at all but for a vehicle as heavy as ours is not bad at all. You guys probrobly dont believe me but Ill post the pics soon to prove it. Or if your really intersted you can haul ur *** down to palmdale, he runs his car on grudge nites pretty often....or head down to gardena and look for his black kitted *** flying around down their at FF->R meets.

As for a full blown race maching???? hahaha he has ten times the performance mods this guy has and still is reluctant to call it a full blown race machine. What a joke.

In terms of performance I have more mods than this yellow joker on the board. Which really says nothing at all. I have a Hayame exhaust with full piping and an EL prototypes custom bent cold air intake that terminates under my front bumper. And no matter how much more I added, I still would never call my ride a full blown race machine.

My friend doesnt visit this board so I guess I can say it, but I dont think his tranny will hold up. The way he drives plus the amount of power he is running through the thing

Next point he does have the japanese diana kit imported. As I posted before he paid over 2,700 for the kit and the kit is not in production. He is Thai and had some source in Japan to help him with the purchase process

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking for an es300 body kit? http://aznchild.8k.com

SUGI
Old 05-01-02, 06:10 PM
aznchild808
Rookie

btw looked at the pics again....nice cold air intake that ends at the battery box. LOL ....short ram fool

Quick Reply: hks muffler/gutting cat. convert.