ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

all proud ES owners must read!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-02, 01:05 PM
meZoom!
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ok, FIRST of all, wantanewlex, i dont care who's been on CL for how long. if that was the case, i think i've been on here a bit longer than you. most of us are here for the same reason: enthusiasm for lexus cars. you and i both should know there have been several true lexus haters on club lexus, most being bmw drivers from my recollection and they stand out like a sore thumb. SECOND, yes, i did see you said "Joke" on the next page. I've been keeping with the whole thread since the beginning. THIRD, how am i "louding you out"? you "louded" us out, whatever that means. ??? I started this thread because only a few people from the ES forum EVER post in the lobby. I just wanted ES people to be seen more and for them to see more. I know now that it takes controversy to get any action in here (ES forum). How else did ethan, you, or lexusmommy get a post in here? the ES forum is one of the slowest out there, slow as molasses, and like i said, i just wanted people in here to see other forums that they can have fun lookin at. i guess your comment was timely.

so if all you do in the ES forum is to tell me I suck, you need to get yourself on out of here. bye.
Attached Thumbnails all proud ES owners must read!!!!!!!!!!-goodbye.jpg  
Old 06-04-02, 01:21 PM
EGainer
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

why are you guys flaming each other. and these people saying that an es cant race, you can race a volkswagon van if you want. let 'em race. an es is difficult to mod, which makes it different. yes, the es was meant to be luxury, but it is also "entry level luxury" which means that it takes some work to make it awesome in the luxury side. i like my car a lot, but yes, i would like any other lexus better, except the RX. let them do what they want to their cars, if you dont support them, then dont say anything. if i had the money, my car would have NOS, a supercharger, intake, muffler, video screens, high power sound system, body kit, tinted windows (platinum color), leather redone, lowered, 17 inch chrome lexus wheels, runflats, HID conversion headlights, SC430 conversion (i'll post some pics of this, it's sweet)
Old 06-04-02, 02:59 PM
SecPole14
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by meZoom!
ok, FIRST of all, wantanewlex, i dont care who's been on CL for how long. if that was the case, i think i've been on here a bit longer than you. most of us are here for the same reason: enthusiasm for lexus cars. you and i both should know there have been several true lexus haters on club lexus, most being bmw drivers from my recollection and they stand out like a sore thumb. SECOND, yes, i did see you said "Joke" on the next page. I've been keeping with the whole thread since the beginning. THIRD, how am i "louding you out"? you "louded" us out, whatever that means. ??? I started this thread because only a few people from the ES forum EVER post in the lobby. I just wanted ES people to be seen more and for them to see more. I know now that it takes controversy to get any action in here (ES forum). How else did ethan, you, or lexusmommy get a post in here? the ES forum is one of the slowest out there, slow as molasses, and like i said, i just wanted people in here to see other forums that they can have fun lookin at. i guess your comment was timely.

so if all you do in the ES forum is to tell me I suck, you need to get yourself on out of here. bye.
I don't care how long anyone has been on CL either. But I have been on for nearly a year and have nearly 1000 posts. I know that we have our share of haters, but I am not one of them. When you "loud someone out" you basically call unwanted attention to them, usually in a publically rude or humiliating fashion. I think it's funny that you said I louded you out. But it doesn't matter. This whole thing is stupid and the last thing I want to do is get into it with a fellow CL member.

Yes, the ES forum is slow. But that really can't be helped. The ES isn't a very exciting car. I guess your method of controversy is effective but I find it a bit silly.

I admit it, I'm an ***. So there you have it; an apology of sorts.

But who are those stange people waving at me...?
Old 06-04-02, 03:37 PM
Static911

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Life is to short to be in a state of angriness. (yep, that is a word, spellchecked with Webster!)

Ethan

Last edited by Static911; 06-04-02 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-04-02, 04:49 PM
SecPole14
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Static911
Life is to short to be in a state of angriness. (yep, that is a word, spellchecked with Webster!)

Ethan
Didn't we used to have spellcheck feature when posting (way back in the day)?
Old 06-04-02, 07:14 PM
meZoom!
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by wantAnewLex

I don't care how long anyone has been on CL either. But I have been on for nearly a year and have nearly 1000 posts. I know that we have our share of haters, but I am not one of them. When you "loud someone out" you basically call unwanted attention to them, usually in a publically rude or humiliating fashion. I think it's funny that you said I louded you out. But it doesn't matter. This whole thing is stupid and the last thing I want to do is get into it with a fellow CL member.

Yes, the ES forum is slow. But that really can't be helped. The ES isn't a very exciting car. I guess your method of controversy is effective but I find it a bit silly.

I admit it, I'm an ***. So there you have it; an apology of sorts.

But who are those stange people waving at me...?

alright, from here on i call truce. i have nothing against you, and you are actually one of the few members i like, having seen you around for a while. so no more for now.
those people waving are just people waving i guess. found it off the internet.

*abra-cadabra, lock this thread i started please*
Old 06-04-02, 08:19 PM
BAWLEX94
Lead Lap

im not trying to stir anything back up.....but i do have a question....you say the ES isnt an exciting car.....yet what is it that you drive again?
Old 06-04-02, 11:48 PM
Static911

Closed by request.

Well, at least you guys are on a neutral status.

Now, I got that song stuck in my head and it goes something like

"Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends...blah blah blah...etc etc etc..."

Ethan