ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

Bodykits?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-02, 04:22 AM
juan01
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

holy crap azn, that's beautiful. More pics, please.
Old 06-30-02, 06:16 PM
kyfucius
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah aznchild.. can u post some pictures of your interior ? i'm thinking about getting a screen but dont know how it'll look
Old 07-08-02, 09:18 PM
zexen
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

oh my goh. that is a sweet ride, aznchild. how much did you spend on all that for your ES?

that color is a really good shade of blue. it'd be awesome if you could post some more pics of your car. i'd like to see the rest of it.

Old 07-09-02, 11:03 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Zeta
oh my goh. that is a sweet ride, aznchild. how much did you spend on all that for your ES?

that color is a really good shade of blue. it'd be awesome if you could post some more pics of your car. i'd like to see the rest of it.

zeta,here is the link for more pics of aznchild's car

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=51485
Old 07-10-02, 11:29 AM
1loudlex
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Lightbulb

I think that for some reason he does not like to tell people where he gets his stuff from. I think that the color is bad ***, but he just wont tell us what car that kit is from.. Why not.. Help us out.

Adam " Lexist "
Old 07-10-02, 03:14 PM
01M3
Rookie

I know exactly where the kit is from. About 6 months ago I was thinking about custom fitting it to my car, but the installer said it would be like 500 more than i expected so i opted for the tv screen instead. I'm not sure if I should say though, maybe there is a reason he's not saying anything, I'll let him anwser that
Old 07-10-02, 08:43 PM
Kyle Harty
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I don't blame him at all if he doesn't want anyone running out and copying his car, which does look great BTW.
Old 07-12-02, 12:42 AM
WILB3
Pole Position

Originally posted by EGainer
Eric, I've ran K&N in other vehicles, but not my Lexus. How's its perfomance?
Old 07-14-02, 09:31 PM
92es300
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by aznchild808
heres mine

sugi
niice...i just saw your car at Hot import nights last night!! I took some pictures of it too!

Also, i saw it at Bear Alignment after u got the work done at JT. They told me i could take a peek at it....it was down at bear. Nice work. can you e-mail me to talk further? or get at me on AIM: aznxenigma

brian@only8v.com

thanks!
Old 07-15-02, 09:04 AM
EGainer
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

k & N filter makes my car louder at higher revving, and if I am flooring it, otherwise it is still quiet. And it seems to be helping my gas mileage just a little, by .3 miles per gallon
Old 07-15-02, 09:57 AM
B-NIS
Rookie

I found this kit. Don't know anything about it though. It was on a site and the picture was from some kind of car show. By the way, I remember seeing a magazine ad for a kit for an ES300, I think the company was Luxor. Has anyone seen it recently or know how to contact this company? Anyway here's the picture.

Last edited by B-NIS; 07-15-02 at 10:01 AM.
Old 07-18-02, 10:35 PM
aznchild808
Rookie

whoa whoa...I dont want to seem all snobby and stuff. I just have been so busy sorry if I dont answer posts on a timely basis.
I will answer any questions in time...its just hard to find them on the board. Best way is to catch me on AIM "babonamjachingo" and if im not there just leave a msg at the away msg or sometimes i forget to put the away messasge on if i dont answer.

The kit
No secret here. Its the erbuni shogun kit for the camry. I thought it would be a direct fit....hahahah my mistake. Completely different side skirt arrangment different measurments for the front and rear....PLUS the lexus has a licenseplate hole between the tailights, and the shogun kit has a second hole in the bottom.

Custom work all the way had to be done. It was a slice and mold job, so there was alot of bodywork in it. All the line up points didnt match. Add to that the lexus has side pannels on the door. The sideskirts had to be pushed out and molded directly to the pannels. The rear license plate hole had to be glassed shut.

92es300 sure AIM me any time at the sn i gave

BNIS- I know the guy who owns that white car...the car is actually in hawaii last time i checked. He payed UP THE *** for that kit though and it is no longer in production. There is a guy with minisoda plates in SOCAL torrance who has a copy of it with the wing too. I believe he is thai.

Yes i was at HIN I took some pics. And picked up a new sponsor *cross fingers*. The show was kinda whack but to each his own. Ill post the pictures with the LA rim and tire models and the Kove audio model (somr p*rn star) later.

The blue....come on this is a lexus board! its IS300 pearl mica blue.

sorry for the long return time. Ill try to check this board more often!

SUGI
Old 07-21-02, 07:07 PM
XenonES3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default cost

azn or (anybody else who knows),

hate to ask you this question but i am also seriously considering putting on a custom kit, but plan to have it painted body color.

you don't have to tell me how much you paid, but in what price range do you think a basic kit (front bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper) can be installed with modifications, paint, labor etc (whole deal)????

otherwise, if outta mah price range i may just save the cash.

thanks,

XenonES3
Old 07-29-02, 11:52 AM
cialz
Driver

i went to the shop azn had his kit done...

i got the inpression that tony didnt want to do it again... he told me to go get my friend to do it... they know each other...

my friend said not worth it.... so must be alot of money..

but yea to each his own.. azn probly has first es300 i have ever seen with a kit in the us
Old 08-07-02, 03:02 PM
aznchild808
Rookie

hey cialz...its seems you have some sort of problem with me. Ive herd some rumors surrounding the HIN nite and id love to hear your side of the story.

Quick Reply: Bodykits?