ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

No Respect!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-02, 11:16 AM
EGainer
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i think all the same things about my car. i have figured this out though, if you open the door for the ladies, it keeps them from putting their hand prints on the glass and on the door....
Old 09-06-02, 11:25 AM
The_Hitman
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you believe this? Not only did a friend of mine shut my door by touching the paint, but he actually had the nerve to slam the door. He didn't just shut it, he put what little muscle he had into it, and slammed it. I told him to lay off and said he doesn't see me slamming the door on his (heh heh) cavalier, so don't abuse my car. I later found out that he has no respect for any cars... any cars.. except for the Corvette he wants to get.. eventually, if he ever gets any money. He says that he will never spend any money fixing up a car but he will waste (my opinion) it on a vette.
Old 09-06-02, 11:48 AM
BAWLEX94
Lead Lap

Respect for cars is one thing i do try to maintain, not only for my car, but for everyones....one of my friends has a 2000 white JEEP Grand Cherokee......GORGEOUS......leather interior, wood trim, cd player, sunroof....and my GOD she treats it like *****....i really can't believe it sometimes...first off, she smokes in it, which is something i personally wouldnt do in my car, but hey thats peoples choices,...as a result she has like four burn stains in her driver side rug...she uses the sunroof to dump her ashes,,,, and the ashes fly back in all the time...therefore the entire interior is covered in ashes....she destroys her leather,,,,,like for example by letting all her other girl friends lay in the back seat with there HIGH HEEL shoes digging into the material...and she drives the thing like its a freaking corvette.....and im just thinking , WOMAN YOUR KILLING YOUR CAR WOMAN!!!....maybe its a guy thing

Last edited by BAWLEX94; 09-06-02 at 11:50 AM.
Old 09-06-02, 12:05 PM
Lex Diamonds
Driver

Originally posted by blux
haha I feel you guys....I get pissed when people shut my doors and touch the paint...I make em shut it with that little peice of plastic....I put way to much time into dressing up my car to have people treat it like crap...

You should hear my girlfriend... "oh who cares, its just a car"
She gets pissed when she sees me washing it twice a week...

THATS when I freak out...

Man! my girl now - and every girl I ever been with was like " Damn, How many times are you going to wash that thing, you don't even give dirt a chance to sit on it".. lol

So Please Lex fans - follow the motto.!
Old 09-10-02, 01:54 PM
730ceo
Driver School Candidate

Thumbs up

YO!!! I feel so at home on this subject! I cannot understand why it doesn't FEEL like you are doing something wrong when you sit on someone's car! I often catch myself from doing it to other cars because I know the feeling. I tell my passengers how to exit my car. ( close the door by the handle not the body or the windows) PEACE