ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

So sad!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-12, 12:39 PM
xDunksNjsX
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So sad!!!

So 2 days ago i came home for lunch.i dont work day hours so i guess this is why it happend.came home around 2:20am or so,had a good lunch left the crib at 3:00 on the dot.to get to where i live "cedar hill" Texas coming from I-20 you have to take road 1382 two lanes on each side.this long *** dark *** road and theres hardly any street lights.also joe pool lake is on the right side of the road coming from I-20.ok so im driving on 1382 going back to work im on the left lane and in front of me is a red ford truck doing the speed limit which i hate "60 MPH" BORING...LoL anyway i wanna pass him but i cant because theres another car beside me so im stuck.i sag a car length away and the truck in front of me guess didnt mind the dead or alive animal in the middle of the line and went over it with no prob until i hear a loud BOOM! under my car...Yelled "oh hell no" im still driving and wonder what was that,pull over...AGAIN im on this dark *** road i pay it no mind and look under the car and oh man it stinks so bad cant see nothing so i whip out my flashlight APP,thank you Apple.theres blood,guts everywhere so i see if i can make it back to work or home but no luck car overheated and was making a loud clicking sound when i would hit 20 MPH.called insurance...good thing i have full coverage,after 1 1/2 hour or so they send a tow truck,another hour passes tow truck is lost..WTF really,Com'on Man im already **** because of that loud clicking sound the car was making and didnt know if it was real bad that the insurance wouldnt cover it..finally get the car home have to wait a few hours till i can get a good view of how bad it is...so here are some pics i took,insurance came today and said Radiator,A/C Compressor,damage bumper which i didnt see damage but oh well and thats all they said the damage was and would send a check out to me ASAP...and would get a rental also by thursday hopefully... my baby's going under the knife..Ha about the ford in the last pic its my buddys car "FORD"
Attached Thumbnails So sad!!!-photo-1.jpg   So sad!!!-photo-4.jpg   So sad!!!-photo-2.jpg   So sad!!!-photo-3.jpg   So sad!!!-photo-1-.jpg  

Last edited by xDunksNjsX; 05-22-12 at 12:43 PM.
Old 05-22-12, 03:07 PM
Hayk
Lead Lap

Received 291 Likes on 230 Posts

That sucks. Your car looks so clean too. Have a mechanic look over the damage before you agree to the amount of money they're giving you. You could be in for a treat if there is more stuff to fix.
Old 05-23-12, 10:39 PM
umbro7267
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

make sure they check your tie rods i hear they can "go bad" if you hit something