ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.
View Poll Results: Do they compliment the color and style of my Lex?
Hell yes!
27.78%
No way!
72.22%
I don't like chrome
0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Silver ES300 ON 18" Chrome Lexani Krystal What do you guys think? Please VOTE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-03, 08:30 PM
LexDiamond
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by HoeBag
those lexani's look very much like some flamboyant hubcaps i saw at walmart the other day
Do you even know the definition of "flamboyant"? I beg to differ. It's funny a wheel can have the character and personality traits that you suggest. Seriously this forum gets more pathetic as the days pass.
Your wheels on your car look like match box wheels. No more like "spares" painted "gunmetal gray" by your ricer buddys. Nice welfare exhaust! That is classy my friend. Oh and nice dark tint. Another nice touch. Definately ALL class no trash
Old 08-21-03, 08:31 PM
LexDiamond
Lead Lap

whatever floats your boat dude, if you get the rims, hope they make ya happy
Same for you and your ugly waffle wheels.
Old 08-21-03, 09:22 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

my car may be ricey with an apexi exhaust, tein springs, kyb struts, dark tint, and enkei wheels, but im only 18 and have a limited budget on mods, thank you very much

so my car may not have class, as i can tell by your sarcasm; but, you my friend, have absolutely no class. you ask for our honest opinions of that particular wheel, and we gave it to you. you didnt like it, so you lash out at me and disrespect my car? sorry, doesnt work that way. your attitude (i think others will agree with me) shouldnt be welcome at clublexus, which is known to be a helpful and friendly community. but, it is a free country afterall. but i will ask you to keep your opinions about me and/or my car to a minimum.

sorry, i just couldnt take your ****in piece of **** attitude any more

p.s. excuse my french
Old 08-21-03, 09:28 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

look at the posts and the vote results of how many people DO like chrome, and youll see not too many people like those rims
Old 08-21-03, 09:57 PM
LexDiamond
Lead Lap

look at the posts and the vote results of how many people DO like chrome, and youll see not too many people like those rims
I'd like to hear from people who LIKE chrome. If you don't like chrome then just please don't vote.

If i must reiterate. If you don't like chrome, don't vote! Simple enough. You think your ugly *** enkei's are the world. Hey opinions are opinions. You are welcome to give yours and myself mine. When all is said and done I always laugh.
Old 08-21-03, 09:59 PM
LexDiamond
Lead Lap

my car may be ricey with an apexi exhaust, tein springs, kyb struts, dark tint, and enkei wheels, but im only 18 and have a limited budget on mods, thank you very much

so my car may not have class, as i can tell by your sarcasm; but, you my friend, have absolutely no class. you ask for our honest opinions of that particular wheel, and we gave it to you. you didnt like it, so you lash out at me and disrespect my car? sorry, doesnt work that way. your attitude (i think others will agree with me) shouldnt be welcome at clublexus, which is known to be a helpful and friendly community. but, it is a free country afterall. but i will ask you to keep your opinions about me and/or my car to a minimum.

sorry, i just couldnt take your ****in piece of **** attitude any more

p.s. excuse my french
It's not about "quantity" its "QUALITY". If you don't have the funds don't start the job!! You own a Lexus. Don't put HYUNDAI Mod's on. Simple enough!
I have always been of this saying maybe it will be of some help to you
"If your gonna do something, do it right, the FIRST time " But hey It's an old saying!

Your "user name" speaks for itself. Case closed. I have no futher comments.

Last edited by LexDiamond; 08-21-03 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-21-03, 10:02 PM
LexDiamond
Lead Lap

Moderators please close this thread, thanks!

Last edited by LexDiamond; 08-21-03 at 10:02 PM.
Old 08-21-03, 11:16 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light
Forum Moderator

Received 363 Likes on 231 Posts

Seriously this forum gets more pathetic as the days pass.
Your wheels on your car look like match box wheels. No more like "spares" painted "gunmetal gray" by your ricer buddys
Same for you and your ugly waffle wheels.
think your ugly *** enkei's are the world.

https://www.clublexus.com/index.php/...ew/2160/1/126/

Response to Comments
If you have a problem with another member's comments in a posted thread, do not respond with any further comments that will aggravate the situation. Reacting to a hostile post with more hostility puts you in jeopardy, and puts you at risk for action against your account even if it is another member’s fault.

Personal Attacks
While we encourage lively debates and discussions, we will not tolerate personal attacks of any kind. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their offenses removed. One more offense and the offending member will be permanently suspended from ClubLexus. Any member that physically threatens another member on ClubLexus will result in an automatic suspension immediately.

Last edited by O. L. T.; 08-21-03 at 11:19 PM.
Old 08-22-03, 03:41 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,421 Posts

Guys,

We need to seriously stop the recent flame wars in the ES forum, they will not be tolerated. If members make a post asking for opinions, they need to be prepared for opinions both positive and negative and be able to respond to them without venom. I won't repeat this warning.