ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

more rice!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-03, 01:07 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by LexDiamond
Considering that why not get a TRD banner across your winshield and some door decals!

Don't forget an adjustable aluminum wing to keep your wheels on the ground at 140mph
oh man...i was just thinking about that! thats such an awesome idea! ill be able to fly after i get my mazdaspeed wing, or maybe ill go with mugen
Old 09-16-03, 01:10 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

i cant stop laughing
Old 09-16-03, 04:42 PM
LexDiamond
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by lexusk8
I don't know what's more funny... the picture of the green/yellow ES, or LexD having no clue what 'rice' means!
I def know rice when i see it. putting huge fart can exhaust and welfare radios in your dash is "rice"

rice is "any addition" that does NOT improve performance or is just plain tasteless

here is documented proof "hoebag" (appropriately named) Yes he meets the criteria with flying colors!)

Who/What Exactly Is a Rice-Boy?
Rice-Boy is a stereotype. The typical Rice-Boy can be identified by his car, or rather what he does to it. Generally, Rice-Boy will start out with a car that was not meant to go fast (typically a Honda Civic),
(umm gee an es300?)

and attempt to "fix it up," usually consisting of aftermarket rims, lowering springs and an aftermarket exhaust system with a large exhaust tip.
RIcebag opps i mean whatever your name is You meet all the above criteria congrats! Here is your award *ding*ding*ding* A free t-shirt for Hoebag (again the name kills me) andLexusk8 for your blatant ignorance! I always knew you had it in you! You continually post on subjects you have no clue on congrats! Nothing like cocky ignorance!
well on with the prize!

Most Rice-Boy cars (or "Rice Rockets") have the usual complement of stickers proudly displaying features that the car might or might not have, most notably, the Honda VTEC sticker from the later model Preludes, and the plaques from the later model Integras. Lets face it TRD on a Lexus is just plain tastleless Sell your Lexus and go get a corolla will ya? TRD POWERED badges add 15 hp!

Rice-Boys do not exclusively drive Japanese cars. (Sadly,in this case they do )
There are quite a few fake Mustang '5.0's and Camaro Z28's out there, as well as quite a few strange looking Neons.
(you should see it, its white and the bottom is brown =burnt rice HAHHHAHHAAHAHH)

I like your waffle wheels really Where did u get your cool exhaust? Here is a pic of the exhaust on my previous car what do you think?

exhaust on a Lexus ES300? You REALLY dont know. So sad Lexusk8 why do you even bother posting? You live on here and post endless nothings. On every technical post you have responded you have failed to accurately prove an valid or complete response. I have provided more accurate in depth advice then you can even fathom. The funny part is your a know it all. Well, I guess you gotta start somewhere

Last edited by LexDiamond; 09-16-03 at 05:34 PM.
Old 09-16-03, 05:22 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Last edited by Kohinoor; 09-16-03 at 05:23 PM.
Old 09-16-03, 05:23 PM
LexDiamond
Lead Lap

aww man dont cry.... take it like a man its no fun if you cry Laugh it off. It's all in good fun. hey maybe you'll de-rice it after! this thread is killing me.

*update* now its "blah blah" hahahahha too funny

Last edited by LexDiamond; 09-16-03 at 05:26 PM.
Old 09-16-03, 05:29 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

i looked at your post...it took up most of the screen so i only bothered to read a little bit
Old 09-16-03, 07:07 PM
Davtown
Lexus Champion

I def know rice when i see it. putting huge fart can exhaust and welfare radios in your dash is "rice"

rice is "any addition" that does NOT improve performance or is just plain tasteless

kind of like your wheels?

Lexusk8 why do you even bother posting? You live on here and post endless nothings.
he lives on here?? In just a couple months you've acquired almost half as many posts as him, and he's been here for over a year. IMO, his posts contribute more to the forums much more than yours

Last edited by Davtown; 09-16-03 at 07:07 PM.
Old 09-16-03, 08:01 PM
LexDiamond
Lead Lap

Originally posted by bluepiz
kind of like your wheels?

he lives on here?? In just a couple months you've acquired almost half as many posts as him, and he's been here for over a year. IMO, his posts contribute more to the forums much more than yours

I have stock 15" 5 spoke 1997 model es300 wheels.I hope thats what you are referring to. It would be best if you get your **** straight before you talk out your azz. What are YOU running?
Opps, You have never even seen my car that is the best part LOL

exactly IMO(ignorant moronic opinion)...do some research you'll see he puts his 2 cents in on every subject and hes is always vague and never informed. the guy is like a deer in headlights; just like you. You "supposively" own a Lexus and now you think your a know-it-all. haahhhh i think cl shoudl stand for Club Losers this es300 forum is freaking bogus....a bunch of clowns with no knowledge who rice up their ES300 as its a freaking Supra too funny.

go put on your knee pads whiner....

Last edited by LexDiamond; 09-16-03 at 08:05 PM.
Old 09-16-03, 08:21 PM
Davtown
Lexus Champion

I have stock 15" 5 spoke 1997 model es300 wheels.I hope thats what you are referring to. It would be best if you get your **** straight before you talk out your azz. What are YOU running?
Opps, You have never even seen my car that is the best part LOL
Actually, I have seen your car in the picture you put up for the "Lexus in Summertime" photo contest, which is also still in the gallery. And the wheels on that were not stock 15" 5 spokes...they were fugly chromes. So either you photoshopped your car, or posted a picture of a car which wasn't yours, both of which are against the rules to the contest.... maybe YOU should get your **** straight

heres a link to the pic of LexDiamond's photo contest submission for everyone's reference:
https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...t=1&thecat=566

im running everything 100% stock, and i like it just fine

the guy is like a deer in headlights; just like you. You "supposively" own a Lexus and now you think your a know-it-all.
How am I a deer in headlights? How can i "supposively" own a Lexus?

i think that the TRD fuel cap is a big improvement over the stock one, and not a "riceboy" mod since its not being flaunted around...its kept hidden under the fuel cap door

Last edited by Davtown; 09-16-03 at 08:27 PM.
Old 09-16-03, 08:49 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

that was his car, it was wrecked, so he got another es300
www.cardomain.com/id/phoenixgoldlex

Last edited by Kohinoor; 09-16-03 at 08:51 PM.
Old 09-16-03, 09:37 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,239 Likes on 1,358 Posts

exactly IMO(ignorant moronic opinion)...do some research you'll see he puts his 2 cents in on every subject and hes is always vague and never informed. the guy is like a deer in headlights; just like you. You "supposively" own a Lexus and now you think your a know-it-all. haahhhh i think cl shoudl stand for Club Losers this es300 forum is freaking bogus....a bunch of clowns with no knowledge who rice up their ES300 as its a freaking Supra too funny.

go put on your knee pads whiner....
Enough with the personal attacks, you have been warned twice previously.

Yes, I've got the same gas cap cover ( I won it in a drawing at a CL meet). And yes, I did pause before putting it on my car because I thought it might be borderline 'rice', like Hoebag intimates in his post. BUT once I got it test fitted on there I decided it was a nice touch, always hidden under the gas door so it's not like some ricey looking rims - something slightly different and unique. And I like it; that's what's important.

I've got LOTS of other cosmetic mods that people could call rice if they want, but I like them and think they make my car different from most of the other Lexus on the road. My TRD oil filler and radiator caps on my car are almost exactly like this gas cap cover in function. They don't do anything but dress up the engine bay. I like them too. I have many other TRD performance parts on my car other than the dress-up stuff and in case you missed it, TRD products are made by Toyota, just like your Lexus. So is L-tuned, Tom's and TTE. I've got a little bit of all this stuff and I like them all too. Call 'em rice if you want, but those little tweaks are what many CL members, including me, enjoy doing to make their car their own.

YOU don't have to like what Hoebag puts on his car. I've even got no problem with you posting you don't like it when he post pictures to ask for opinions. But continuing to insult other members and escalate arguments into all-out flame wars is a ongoing issue that will not be tolerated.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 09-16-03 at 09:38 PM.