ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

CHK out ES300....VERY SAD =(

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-03, 04:39 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by skperformance
If you are talking to me then you know exactly who i am .You don't need to guess. Here i will not bite my tounge but still will be civil.BTW i have been here for a while.I just don't post much as you learn more with your mouth shut and your eyes and ears open.
You my friend need to read,read and then read some more and you might learn a thing or 2 from people with knowledge abot these cars .Those 2 guages i have are an EGT and an AFR there already is a clock on the hvacbut you already knew that 2 right .When you learn what they are then you will understand how they help.Until then i guess you would view them as rice ( which means a useless mod )like your car with the flames and the dual sporty pin stripes ,never mind the beutiful faux chrome trim with matching paint. You made your car as disgusting looking as possible destroying a lexus and reducing it to a good ol' regular civic. I own a civic and still would never think of doing the things you rant and rave about to yours thinking it is the best thing since sliced bread. Never mind that stupid bike you relabled a lexus,now if that is not rice i don't know what is.
Like i have told you before chris if you don't have anything good to say then don't. But you always love to jump up and down and scream for bloody murder complaining everyone is against you.I will let you do what you always do so well ,complain. SO go ahead and have the last second last and so on word. I really don;t care to keep you banter up. It bores me .

whered you get the gauges? i want to get some installed after i do a few more engine mods.. what brand are they?

Last edited by Kohinoor; 10-29-03 at 04:40 PM.
Old 10-29-03, 04:48 PM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

i guess you meant it to do this

The egt gauge is autometer the black series it is the one that has the pyrometer sensor as well as the wiring also. The afr is another brand as teh autometer one just runs back and ofrth too much to get a reading without being distracted .Also it goes black when the car is off andgives it a clean more stealthy appearance .I had to hand mould a gauge pod as they are impossible to find.

If that answers you question?

Last edited by skperformance; 10-29-03 at 04:50 PM.
Old 10-29-03, 04:59 PM
AusLex300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you had read and understood the story of the flares. You would have understood that they were done as a dare. They lasted on the car all of a week. As that was the time I had to keep them on. As for the bike. I like to have a little fun, and well why not advertise Lexus while I am at it? My interior. Well, I did it to suite my own tastes. Something that you obviously feel the same about when doing your car... I have had alot of compliments, and to be honest. Your the only complaint I have had. But we know why?

I really dont take many things seriously. And I certainly dont feel to much for your big speach either. Save your breath!.. As for getting a sence of humour. Maybe that may need to be your next purchase?
Old 10-29-03, 05:26 PM
AusLex300
Lead Lap

Smile

Oh and that wasnt directed at you Hoe Bag
Old 10-29-03, 11:41 PM
fLEXnES300
Driver School Candidate

that car is sick... if your blind!!! that car deserves to be blown up and put out of its misery. that guy must have been messed or high or sumthin when he put on that plate. Or maybe he is blind. i dont see any othe reason for fixing up that car that way. i think he should sue the body shop for doing the work and he should sue himself for being a dumbass...
Old 10-30-03, 07:48 AM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've seen ugly cars, dumb looking cars, stupid hooked up cars, ricer lexus cars, but could someone please tell me what the h*ll is that red *****.
Old 10-31-03, 11:26 AM
badams
Pole Position

Question

I will never understand the crooked license plate thing!

badams
Old 11-01-03, 09:44 AM
MCV20
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this guys spending so much money to make this look
why not just do this---> http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/332226

this guy should be friends of him....
Attached Thumbnails CHK out ES300....VERY SAD =(-332226_1_full.jpg  
Old 11-01-03, 11:44 AM
amf1932
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

MCV20,
I don't understand your last post? Isn't that the same picture of the link that you put in? What did you mean,"this guys spending so much money to make this look why not just do this"
Old 11-01-03, 11:48 AM
LexFather

Though I am getting more mature with understanding people's choices in mods, that ES really hurts me. I feel if you want to do that to your car, get the usual Accord/Civic etc to do it. Not a Lexus.

I will NEVER understand swapping out diff. car parts. If I want a C class, I'll buy a C-class,
Old 11-01-03, 01:23 PM
mburnickas
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Can you say, JUNK

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!I hope he never trades it on to a lexus dealer. They will laugh and he will have to pay THEM to get rid of it.

But he if likes it, that is all that counts. It would not even fit in down in Cuba.
Old 11-01-03, 05:25 PM
MCV20
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by amf1932
MCV20,
I don't understand your last post? Isn't that the same picture of the link that you put in? What did you mean,"this guys spending so much money to make this look why not just do this"
opps... yes that "LEX-DIE" is the same picture,
my point is the Red lexus guy spend so much money to make it look like the Black "Lex-DIE"
and red lexus guy should bought the "LEX-Die" in first place
Old 11-03-03, 06:35 PM
lex-man1
Driver School Candidate

And the fun keeps coming. Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2440794192

Old 11-03-03, 06:59 PM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

i think he went bankrupt and had to sell the car because of the Louis V interior after .
But the lower marble effect paint is just nasty i guess it goes witht the rims.
Old 11-03-03, 09:56 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What the...

Quick Reply: CHK out ES300....VERY SAD =(