ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

Did you name your car yet?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-06, 12:17 PM
CaBlonde
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Okay now that I stop laughing. The reason I gave for the name of the Bonneville was completely true. I swear. As far as the 20% tint and the long legs.....that is true, too.
Old 08-15-06, 12:43 PM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CaBlonde
Okay now that I stop laughing. The reason I gave for the name of the Bonneville was completely true. I swear. As far as the 20% tint and the long legs.....that is true, too.
OK! So we already seen pictures of the tint....

Just kidding I'm a happily married guy with a beautiful wife and adorable baby daugther

Note to myself: gotta cut down on time spent at ClubLexus forum
Old 08-15-06, 01:35 PM
PaJaHa1
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by twister

Just kidding I'm a happily married guy with a beautiful wife and adorable baby daugther

Speak for yourself, Twister! Not all of us on this forum have taken the plunge!!!

Def gotta love girls rolling in white luxury cars
Old 08-15-06, 01:46 PM
Kaius88
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by twister

Bizzaro bro, just because you married with child doesnt mean you need to stop admiring beautiful women outside of your home. I mean you are a living breathing male who needs to get excited about lovely ladies once in a while.

CaBlonde, girl you just made every guy on this forum salivate with your "leggy" comment.... well... every guy except me cus I've been trained to resist all temptations.....
Old 08-15-06, 01:57 PM
amf1932
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think a picture of CaBlonde standing next to her new white ES would be very nice.......what say all?
Old 08-15-06, 02:09 PM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

@ pajaha1: I've seen pictures from Your myspace page, so you shouldn't be complaining, you dog, you!!!

@ kaius88: My lady might be reading the forum, so i have to behave!!! But, I can still instigate a thing or two BTW, this is "bizarro to the next level" - what you just said is word-for-word one of my close friends always tells me

@ amf1932: I see you still got it!!! Very straight forward and to the point I hope, CaBlonde will respect your seniority
Old 08-15-06, 02:29 PM
CaBlonde
Rookie

I leave the Forum for a few hours and look what I come back to. You guys are too funny.

Amf1932, you dirty old man, you. LOL

Twister wrote: I hope, CaBlonde will respect your seniority.

You don't know how hard I am trying to be good right now and not comment. Maybe in another type of Forum.

Okay, stop already because we are going to get kicked off. (Either that or the Moderators laughing along with us.)
Old 08-15-06, 02:43 PM
Celibon
Driver

I leave the Forum for a few hours and look what I come back to. You guys are too funny.

Amf1932, you dirty old man, you. LOL

Twister wrote: I hope, CaBlonde will respect your seniority.

You don't know how hard I am trying to be good right now and not comment. Maybe in another type of Forum.

Okay, stop already because we are going to get kicked off. (Either that or the Moderators laughing along with us.)
In case you guys/gals don't know, there's this long thread with pics of the Club Lexus members and their significant others:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/hall-of-fame-and-voting-booth/92034-pic-of-you-and-your-wife-girlfriend-significant-other.html

The thread started in '03 and has got to be the longest living thread still going with 72 pages. It took me hours to go through all of them and it's fun!
There are even a horror love story involving murder attempt by psychotic girlfriend.

Anyway, I think it would be a nice place for CaBlonde to post her pics. Just let us know when it's up
Old 08-15-06, 03:16 PM
CaBlonde
Rookie

Originally Posted by Celibon
In case you guys/gals don't know, there's this long thread with pics of the Club Lexus members and their significant others:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92034

Anyway, I think it would be a nice place for CaBlonde to post her pics. Just let us know when it's up
There's my pic right there on page three. I was just jumping around to random pages. Love the pic of the hand on page 71. LOL
Old 08-15-06, 08:40 PM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

There's my pic right there on page three. I was just jumping around to random pages. Love the pic of the hand on page 71. LOL
Nice try, but we are not letting you off that easy
Old 08-16-06, 05:38 AM
PaJaHa1
Pole Position

While we are on the whole car/love connection theme...

Have you guys heard of this site? www.motodate.com

Basically you sign up and they send you a sticker with a number on it to put on your car. If a girl or guy likes what they see they take down your sticker number and then log on to the site to find out how to contact you. Talk about opening yourself up to stalkers!!! I wonder if we will see any ES350's on there.

Now that I think about it, maybe this relates more to the whole "Can you get a girl/guy based on the car you drive?" thread. I just found it yesterday and I thought it was kinda funny.
Old 08-16-06, 09:39 AM
Kaius88
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by PaJaHa1
While we are on the whole car/love connection theme...

Have you guys heard of this site? www.motodate.com

Basically you sign up and they send you a sticker with a number on it to put on your car. If a girl or guy likes what they see they take down your sticker number and then log on to the site to find out how to contact you. Talk about opening yourself up to stalkers!!! I wonder if we will see any ES350's on there.

Now that I think about it, maybe this relates more to the whole "Can you get a girl/guy based on the car you drive?" thread. I just found it yesterday and I thought it was kinda funny.

So the premise of this dating site is initial physical attraction of car/person, then hookup. This kinda makes sense because the car tells a lot about the driver's character.... so you prolly have a vague idea on what the person is like before even speaking with him/her.
Old 09-05-06, 07:24 AM
shcowgo
Driver School Candidate

We took our 3 week old ES350 on it's first road trip this past weekend.

Chicago to St Louis. 303 miles. It was a wonderful drive.

While we haven't named the car yet, I did christen the female voice behind the nav system etc.

She is "Our Lady of The Dashboard". It just seemed like a perfect fit to me. Just enter the destination into the nav system, ask "Our Lady of The Dashboard" for "guidance" and away we go.

We did get a chuckle from "Our Lady Of The Dashboard". For about the first half hour of the trip, she kept giving us wrong directions. We were a little disappointed and bummed that the system wasn't "working". We finally realized someone at the dealer had programmed in a nearby local taco joint. The nav system was set for that destination. "Our Lady Of The Dashboard" seemed determined to get us early morning tacos. It was a good laugh.

But after we set our destination correctly, "Our Lady Of The Dashboard" took us door to door, straight to our hotel.

We took several side trips around St Louis and on the drive back to Chicago. The nav system worked like a charm.

And we owe it all to "Our Lady Of The Dashboard".
Old 09-05-06, 04:43 PM
AudiMan
Driver

I named my Audi A4 Stacy, i like to get her wet and clean her up. I am thinking about naming the ES350 which I will buy Deloris. You like?
Old 09-05-06, 08:01 PM
psp
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AudiMan
I named my Audi A4 Stacy, i like to get her wet and clean her up. I am thinking about naming the ES350 which I will buy Deloris. You like?
I would prefer DelorES. Doloris is for those folks with IS250's.

Quick Reply: Did you name your car yet?