ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350
View Poll Results: What is the exterior color of your ES350?
Blue Onyx Pearl
6.72%
Royal Ruby Metallic
16.42%
Aquamarine Pearl
2.24%
Amber Pearl
2.24%
Golden Almond Metallic
4.48%
Crystal White
11.19%
Tungsten Pearl
19.78%
Moon Shell Mica
4.10%
Smoky Granite Mica
19.03%
Black Onyx
8.96%
I don't have an ES350 but now I'm reading this and want to vote
4.85%
Voters: 268. You may not vote on this poll

Color of your ES350

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-06, 05:02 PM
chaunceysf
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Royal Ruby Metallic

Once I saw it, I HAD to have it. UL, too!
Old 10-06-06, 09:16 PM
e-Mel
Rookie

Thumbs up Obsidian/Black UL

Picked it up today. 8/11/06 build date. Great ride. Very quiet (no wind noise), smooth riding and shifting. Only complaint is I bought Lexus all weather mats not realizing they were already listed on the sticker. Found the extra set in the trunk. Will call dealership tomorrow for refund. Good thing this is a holiday weekend. Got alot of reading to do (manuals).
Old 10-06-06, 09:18 PM
dreyfus
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by garsarno
The only thing I need to to do is to somehow keep the radio display on the ML Navigation screen always. Any quick replys on how to do this would be appreciated.
I don't know about keeping it on all the time, but the default setting is to automatically display the map after any other non-nav screens have been displayed. To change this to keep whatever screen you're on from being switched automatically:

Press the Info button.

Select the Screen Setting icon.

Turn the Automatic transition from Audio/Air Conditioner to Navigation/etc. menu choice to OFF.

Now when you are in the audio screen you won't be kicked out.
Old 10-07-06, 05:49 AM
garsarno
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks. Do not need Navigation when driving locally (although my wife thinks I do).
Old 10-11-06, 04:37 PM
Citylights
Driver School Candidate

I just purchased a Black Sapphire Pearl ES 350. It is not the same color as the Blue Onyx Pearl. It is a shade darker.
Old 10-11-06, 04:57 PM
Kaius88
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Citylights
I just purchased a Black Sapphire Pearl ES 350. It is not the same color as the Blue Onyx Pearl. It is a shade darker.
Are you serious? I thought they just changed the names instead of adding more colors. Anyway, I saw a ruby red today....it's a bit darker than I thought and actually really nice looking. The Golden almond is not half bad either. Saw a Moon shell mica loaner.... ya know... i actually like that color, even though everyone was telling me that this color sux. It reminds me of this drink.... If only society would be more lenient on people with wierd tastes. The one color that I still cannot fully appreciate (owners of this color please forgive my opinion) is the Aquamarine. It makes the car look like a toy to me. It's a bit too cartoony and takes away from the luxuryness of the vehicle.
Old 10-11-06, 09:57 PM
Citylights
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Kaius88
Are you serious? I thought they just changed the names instead of adding more colors.
It's definitely different. The dealer confirmed this. Even the color codes are different.

See attached link...

http://www.scionlife.com/toyota/#LS
Old 10-18-06, 07:21 PM
ESsearch
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kaius88 I have a Aquamarine UL. Have you seen the color in person? It looks nothing like what is shown on the web site. I have had a lot of very positive comments about the color. The fact that there are so few of them is a plus as well.

Pete

BTW - No offense taken, on your comments. That's why they offer so many choices!
Old 10-30-06, 05:02 PM
luvlexus81
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Citylights
I love the new Black Sapphire Pearl color. It is like a deep midnight blue. I think they are very difficult to locate. But I believe it comes in cashmere, but not the light grey. If I could get the Black Sapphire/light grey combo, I would sign today and wait for the car. As it is, I think I'm getting smokey black granite/light grey, perhaps tomorrow. How do Tungsten Pearl owners like their silver, after driving it for a while? I wish it was more sparkly like the millenium silver for the RX, but maybe I'm not looking at it in the right light.
Old 11-03-06, 09:26 PM
Sardian
Driver School Candidate

Default Starfire Pearl

Mine is Starfire Pearl. That isn't an option in the poll. We almost always buy white cars but this Starfire Pearl is something else. It really glows under street lights at night and shines in the daylight.

I have only had it for two weeks and so far I'm very pleased.

Russell
Old 11-04-06, 04:50 AM
amf1932
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sardian
Mine is Starfire Pearl. That isn't an option in the poll. We almost always buy white cars but this Starfire Pearl is something else. It really glows under street lights at night and shines in the daylight.

I have only had it for two weeks and so far I'm very pleased.

Russell
Are you sure that the name of your color is Starfire Pearl and not Tungsten Pearl, since that color is not listed as an '07 ES350 color in their advertising brochure?

Last edited by amf1932; 11-04-06 at 06:15 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-04-06, 05:56 AM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 139 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by amf1932
Are you sure that the name of your color is Starfire Pearl and not Tungten Pearl, since that color is not listed as an '07 ES350 color in their advertising brochure?
Starfire Pearl appears on the Lexus web site under color choices for the ES. I believe it's a new name for the white. Don't recall what is was previously called.
Old 11-04-06, 06:17 AM
amf1932
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LexBob2
Starfire Pearl appears on the Lexus web site under color choices for the ES. I believe it's a new name for the white. Don't recall what is was previously called.
It was called, Crystal White
Old 11-04-06, 06:22 AM
Sardian
Driver School Candidate

It's Starfire Pearl. I went to pick up some touch up paint and the guy at the counter didn't list Starfire pearl as an option for the ES350 but I went to my sales person and he said it was Starfire Pearl.

I also still have my window sticker for the car and it has Starfire Pearl on it also. I had read here that they dropped Crystal White and went to Starfire Pearl.

Russell
Old 11-04-06, 08:18 AM
Sardian
Driver School Candidate

Here is a photo of it:

Starfire Pearl

Quick Reply: Color of your ES350