ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

Happiness is in your ES350

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-06, 03:58 PM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by e-man
I've been following this thread, but I don't understand this comment (seriously, I don't mean anything by this, I just don't understand it). Would you mind explaining?
You are fired!
Old 08-26-06, 04:00 PM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

if you are for real (which I doubt), sounds like you are not a fan of reality shows
Old 08-26-06, 04:02 PM
redman
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it means "This thread has been voted off the island".

And, while they're at it, I'd also suggest that perhaps the member mostly resembling the spoiled brat with apparent tendencies towards racism and sexism be considered for a vacation as well!! Of course, I mean that in the nicest way...........

Be Well,
The Redman
Old 08-26-06, 04:21 PM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

If I'm not mistaken, that member is already taking a 2 week leave of absence?
Old 08-26-06, 04:48 PM
e-man
Lead Lap

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by twister
if you are for real (which I doubt), sounds like you are not a fan of reality shows
I was being completely serious. I never watched the show (I assume you're talking about Survivor). I do watch reality shows, like the Apprentice, but I never watched that one (or American Idol, for that matter).

Anyway, thanks for elaborating.

Why is Kaiuss88 taking a 2-week leave of absence?
Old 08-26-06, 04:58 PM
Kaius88
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by redman
I think it means "This thread has been voted off the island".

And, while they're at it, I'd also suggest that perhaps the member mostly resembling the spoiled brat with apparent tendencies towards racism and sexism be considered for a vacation as well!! Of course, I mean that in the nicest way...........

Be Well,
The Redman
I hope you werent referring to me. I'm not going anywhere. Can I assume those who object to my posts are also racist against asians because I'm Asian? Sorry to say, dshah430 got suspended for his comments. But i figured they shoulda given him a chance first.

What i dont understand is.... how was this thread offensive to anyone? It's exactly what happened. How was this offensive to Koreans or even relating to Koreans asides from it happening in Koreatown? The young lady in bikini was hispanic, so I figure maybe the hispanic community should protest against this thread?

My point in this thread is: We all have the ES350 and it is a part of our lives. The car, in my case, could help me relax like no others. I must admit, the last few days have been rather unusual. Even though some of you think that i'm such a "wife beater", a "racist" and a "scammer", at least i have no secrets to hide. Sure I expect to be judged.... Just don't be such a purist when you are not.

This thread might be locked at any moment. Maybe some of you are tired of reading stuff that have little to do with the ES350. In the end i think this car really touches various aspects of our lives, even though you may not expect it.

Last edited by Kaius88; 08-26-06 at 05:05 PM.
Old 08-26-06, 04:59 PM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

Its not Kaius88, but "dshahs420". Just read this thread: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=234233 (has been locked by admin already).
Old 08-26-06, 05:10 PM
e-man
Lead Lap

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by twister
Its not Kaius88, but "dshahs420". Just read this thread: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=234233 (has been locked by admin already).
I'm so confused. You guys literally have a soap opera going on over here on the ES350 forum. Maybe I should go back home to the GS forum.
Old 08-26-06, 05:44 PM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 139 Likes on 113 Posts

After reading this post, my internal BS alarm went off again.

Originally Posted by Kaius88
I hope you werent referring to me. I'm not going anywhere. Can I assume those who object to my posts are also racist against asians because I'm Asian? Sorry to say, dshah430 got suspended for his comments. But i figured they shoulda given him a chance first.

What i dont understand is.... how was this thread offensive to anyone? It's exactly what happened. How was this offensive to Koreans or even relating to Koreans asides from it happening in Koreatown? The young lady in bikini was hispanic, so I figure maybe the hispanic community should protest against this thread?

My point in this thread is: We all have the ES350 and it is a part of our lives. The car, in my case, could help me relax like no others. I must admit, the last few days have been rather unusual. Even though some of you think that i'm such a "wife beater", a "racist" and a "scammer", at least i have no secrets to hide. Sure I expect to be judged.... Just don't be such a purist when you are not.

This thread might be locked at any moment. Maybe some of you are tired of reading stuff that have little to do with the ES350. In the end i think this car really touches various aspects of our lives, even though you may not expect it.
Old 08-26-06, 05:54 PM
shcowgo
Driver School Candidate

The tribe has spoken is a reference from "Survivor", meaning the majority agree who gets voted off the island each week.

In this case, "the tribe" is in agreement that this post, and perhaps his other posts are inappropriate and maybe offensive to some.

I have to agree, while Kaius88 may find comfort sharing his tales of whoa, this ain't the place to do it. Being new to this group, I was reluctant to speak up prior to this. However, I agree, the moderator should can this thread and and let's get back to our cars.

Kauis88, I hope things work out for you.
Old 08-26-06, 09:32 PM
PsychDoc
Lead Lap

Kaius88 you are one seriously bizarre guy.
Old 08-27-06, 06:25 AM
Macklin
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PsychDoc
Kaius88 you are one seriously bizarre guy.
Yeah, but he sure keeps things interesting doesn't he?
Old 08-27-06, 07:16 AM
PsychDoc
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Macklin
Yeah, but he sure keeps things interesting doesn't he?
So does a train wreck!