ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

Happiness is in your ES350

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-06, 04:46 PM
Kaius88
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Happiness is in your ES350

Here is an example of why the ES350 is the best car you can have.

It's been a long exhausting week both at home and at work. Rented Silent Hill from the video store, but haven't had time to see it yet. (*darn*). My buddy at work said "hey man, you need to wind down and relax.... Go get yourself a nice massage".
He told me the location, and I said "wait, that's right near where my crappy apartment building is (the crappy side of Koreatown where I collect rent from my deadbeat tenants)". He said, "Just go and relax...it's well worth it." So I figure ok...a Massage...sounds nice.
Got to the place... it was locked...I rang the gate bell. A little old asian lady opened and asked, "how long?"...
I said, "pardon?"
She said "how long massage?"
I said "uh.... 30 mins. ok?"
She said "Fifty dollars"
So I handed her the money...and she led me to this room. Looking at the size of this lady, I figure she cant hurt me. Then somehow she left the room, and within a minute a gorgeous young woman came in wearing a bikini. I was like "uh... I think I'm at the wrong place".
She said, "relax and take off your clothes please"
I said, "do i have to?"... Now I'm beginning to sweat... what kinda place is this????????
She smiled and locked the door behind her. Then she proceeded to remove her bikini top.
I said "NO!!!!!!" Then I dashed for the door and ran out the front gate. Damn my buddy sent me to an underground brothel dammit! Argh...I shoulda known. That's bad..... So I'm out $50, and feel embarrassed as hell. I'm gonna kick his butt when I see him on monday. FOR THE RECORD: I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING OR TOUCH ANYONE. I RAN SO FAST I ALMOST TRIPPED AND FELL DOWN. Got back to my ES, and calmed down. For some reason when I enter the car, all my troubles seem to go away. Moral of this story: Your ES350 has calming effect enough to turn a nervous wreck to peaceful mind in 6.2 seconds.
Old 08-25-06, 07:49 PM
rx7_fan
Driver School Candidate

that's thest best & funniest story ever!
Old 08-25-06, 08:03 PM
amf1932
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Is this story for real? 'cause if it is, maybe you'd be interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge from me. You're the most naive guy I know. LOL
Old 08-25-06, 08:05 PM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 139 Likes on 113 Posts

My BS meter just went off....
Old 08-25-06, 08:21 PM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh, no "happy ending" for Kaius88?

Bizarro bro, that was hilarious!!! Either for real or not, still funny stuff
Old 08-25-06, 09:35 PM
Kaius88
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by amf1932
Is this story for real? 'cause if it is, maybe you'd be interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge from me. You're the most naive guy I know. LOL
Man im serious this was 100% real. Ya see, this was right in the middle of town, and I really did not expect it. I've only heard about these places (being the protected kid from the westside). I wish i had known about it when i was single! I wonder where i can fine real legit massages now...
Old 08-25-06, 11:49 PM
Mr. M
Driver School Candidate

lol :d :d :d
Old 08-26-06, 04:04 AM
ES350Bob
Lexus Champion

What does ending up at a hooker have to do with owning an ES350? This has nothing to do with owning one, anymore than the post about scamming free paint for a door ding by deceiving a dealer on where the ding happened or a lengthy domestic violence post, none of which seem appropriate to tie to an ES350.
Old 08-26-06, 05:59 AM
toneman
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ES350Bob
...anymore than the post about scamming free paint for a door ding by deceiving a dealer on where the ding happened or a lengthy domestic violence post, none of which seem appropriate to tie to an ES350.
Sheesh...is there really any need for people to keep "reminding" us of Kaius88's personal issues?
Old 08-26-06, 06:28 AM
PDG810810
Rookie

Kaius88-
With all the stress in your life a massage would have done you some good.
One way or another you had the right idea. Then relaxing in your 350 would be the bomb!
Old 08-26-06, 02:33 PM
skang5
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Kaius88
Here is an example of why the ES350 is the best car you can have.

It's been a long exhausting week both at home and at work. Rented Silent Hill from the video store, but haven't had time to see it yet. (*darn*). My buddy at work said "hey man, you need to wind down and relax.... Go get yourself a nice massage".
He told me the location, and I said "wait, that's right near where my crappy apartment building is (the crappy side of Koreatown where I collect rent from my deadbeat tenants)". He said, "Just go and relax...it's well worth it." So I figure ok...a Massage...sounds nice.
Got to the place... it was locked...I rang the gate bell. A little old asian lady opened and asked, "how long?"...
I said, "pardon?"
She said "how long massage?"
I said "uh.... 30 mins. ok?"
She said "Fifty dollars"
So I handed her the money...and she led me to this room. Looking at the size of this lady, I figure she cant hurt me. Then somehow she left the room, and within a minute a gorgeous young woman came in wearing a bikini. I was like "uh... I think I'm at the wrong place".
She said, "relax and take off your clothes please"
I said, "do i have to?"... Now I'm beginning to sweat... what kinda place is this????????
She smiled and locked the door behind her. Then she proceeded to remove her bikini top.
I said "NO!!!!!!" Then I dashed for the door and ran out the front gate. Damn my buddy sent me to an underground brothel dammit! Argh...I shoulda known. That's bad..... So I'm out $50, and feel embarrassed as hell. I'm gonna kick his butt when I see him on monday. FOR THE RECORD: I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING OR TOUCH ANYONE. I RAN SO FAST I ALMOST TRIPPED AND FELL DOWN. Got back to my ES, and calmed down. For some reason when I enter the car, all my troubles seem to go away. Moral of this story: Your ES350 has calming effect enough to turn a nervous wreck to peaceful mind in 6.2 seconds.
I am a Korean and I feel offended by this thread. Admin, Please delete this thread.
Old 08-26-06, 02:35 PM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 139 Likes on 113 Posts

I'm not Korean, and I find it offensive too.
Old 08-26-06, 02:56 PM
amf1932
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah........Moderator, dump this thread or move it to the Clubhouse, and in the future, lets keep this forum on track.
Old 08-26-06, 03:25 PM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

The tribe has spoken...
Old 08-26-06, 03:53 PM
e-man
Lead Lap

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by twister
The tribe has spoken...
I've been following this thread, but I don't understand this comment (seriously, I don't mean anything by this, I just don't understand it). Would you mind explaining?

Quick Reply: Happiness is in your ES350