ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

Bravo Dealer!!! Best Halloween Ever!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-06, 03:54 PM
ES350Bob
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Bravo Dealer!!! Best Halloween Ever!!!!

Where Lexus would not step up, the dealer did and how, and not even the original selling dealer.

Those are amazing folks in Orlando and I will not go into the details of the finances but lets leave it at only a COMPLETE TOTAL MORON would not go in and let them do what they wanted to do for me, trade me out of that car I had been in.

It is way too soon for me to post anything except that I am going to have sore jaw muscles from the permanent smile on my face, just cannot stop smiling and have been since 2 pm and it is now near 7 pm.

E-man, what great advice you gave me to just do nothing and be patient. Too many CL members to list here who helped, encouraged me and I am very thankful for your input.

Happy Halloween to all of you and rest assured I am having one heck of a one myself!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!

BTW: It's Black/Cashmere and it's doors/window chrome align nicely <G>
Old 10-31-06, 04:08 PM
NGG
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealer to the rescue

Originally Posted by ES350Bob
Where Lexus would not step up, the dealer did and how, and not even the original selling dealer.

Happy Halloween to all of you and rest assured I am having one heck of a one myself!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bob;
Congratulations on your resolution. You suffered long enough and a satisfactory resolution was long overdue. I am glad that the dealer stepped up. Hope you enjoy your new ride. Keep us up to date.
NGG
Old 10-31-06, 04:12 PM
jeffofla
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Bob,

Way to go! What are they giving you? Did you trade it in on another ES or did you go for the LS?
Old 10-31-06, 04:52 PM
ES350Bob
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by NGG
Bob;
Congratulations on your resolution. You suffered long enough and a satisfactory resolution was long overdue. I am glad that the dealer stepped up. Hope you enjoy your new ride. Keep us up to date.
NGG
NGG, thanks for your wishes and for letting us all on here know what you did about your own vehicle, the dealer's actions that is and your approach. You are a great teacher of approach to a resolution right up there with E-man.

Jeff, I am the proud owner of a Black/Cashmere ES350 with side mouldings and it is HOT!!! I got it today, in less than a few hours the complete misery was long gone.

And too soon to really compare for any of you but so far rather quiet too....

thank you Jeff for your sentiment.
Old 10-31-06, 05:10 PM
nyardich
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ES350Bob

Those are amazing folks in Orlando and I will not go into the details of the finances but lets leave it at only a COMPLETE TOTAL MORON would not go in and let them do what they wanted to do for me, trade me out of that car I had been in.

It is way too soon for me to post anything except that I am going to have sore jaw muscles from the permanent smile on my face, just cannot stop smiling and have been since 2 pm and it is now near 7 pm.

E-man, what great advice you gave me to just do nothing and be patient. Too many CL members to list here who helped, encouraged me and I am very thankful for your input.

Congrats. No word on my problems same as yours. Car in shop since Friday.
Talked to SM today and he says they will do all they can to resolve my problems.
NYardich
Old 10-31-06, 05:13 PM
onsknht
Pole Position

Good Job Bob!
Old 10-31-06, 05:39 PM
ES350Bob
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by nyardich
Congrats. No word on my problems same as yours. Car in shop since Friday.
Talked to SM today and he says they will do all they can to resolve my problems.
NYardich
nyard,
I hope they resolve it to your satisfaction, rely on your dealer and the advice you get on here, though very unpleasant to be in the position you are in, you have friends on here you have never met who do care and who truly hope the best for you.

ons...thanks, but if not for Orlando I'd have been stuck and needed other measures, they are wonderful people. What can be said, just astounding what they did for me.
Old 10-31-06, 06:24 PM
Patric
Pole Position

Bob, I've been following your situation and was hoping you could find some satisfaction after all you have been thru.

Congrats on the new ES.

Pat
Old 10-31-06, 06:41 PM
phm129
Driver School Candidate

Bob-
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I know that we are all awaiting more details.
Old 10-31-06, 06:51 PM
e-man
Lead Lap

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts

This thread is worthless without pictures. Congrats Bob.

e
Old 10-31-06, 06:54 PM
ES350Bob
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Patric
Bob, I've been following your situation and was hoping you could find some satisfaction after all you have been thru.

Congrats on the new ES.

Pat
Thanks Pat that was thoughtful of you.

Phm..details as they come, and you still get my nomination for handling all appropriate measures due when anything has gone wrong with a car, you know EXACTLY what you are doing, a very smart person to ask advice of.
Old 10-31-06, 08:53 PM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

This is a great news, Bob! You really deserve it after everything you've been through. Can't wait for pictures and all the details!!!
Old 10-31-06, 09:53 PM
wdlugitch
Pit Crew

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Thank god, and amen!
Old 10-31-06, 11:26 PM
MR.FG
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

PICTURES! Please
Old 10-31-06, 11:53 PM
Kaius88
Lead Lap

Great outcome! Im truly happy for ya Bob. I mean, you actually had almost all of the known issues on that one vehicle, which was totally unfair. Now you got a brand new ride...... start fresh...

Quick Reply: Bravo Dealer!!! Best Halloween Ever!!!!