ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

Lexus Is Replacing my 350!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-07, 04:11 PM
osokuko
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gooch
Went to the dealer yesterday and pick out my color. Ruby Red Granite, I think. Anyway, the red color that ES offers. They will just do a collateral switch with Lexus Financial, new title, plates and etc. the dealership will show it as a sale and lexus will reimburse the vehicle with another. My loan will stay the same and just have the VINs switch at LF. I tend to think they have not got the problem solved and will be back at the dealership at about
2K on the new car. the loaner I have flared this morning. I will give the VIN# of the old car as soon as the deal is finalized. Thanks for all the help you guys have been.
Wow good choice of color. I’m in the same boat you are waiting for my replacement Es350 UL to arrive. I asked for a 01/07 so probably it’s on the boat at this time somewhere in the pacific ocean. I wanted the Ruby also but those are special order UL’s only, the factory doesn’t make Ruby UL’s off the line anymore and no more black interior they only come in the cashmere now. So the color choice I’m looking for is my original SGM/Bk or Obsidian/Bk don’t know about TP/Bk. I’m glad to hear new plates I didn’t want any connection to the first car. Good luck to you.
Old 01-25-07, 05:12 PM
ES350Bob
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gooch
Went to the dealer yesterday and pick out my color. Ruby Red Granite, I think. Anyway, the red color that ES offers. They will just do a collateral switch with Lexus Financial, new title, plates and etc. the dealership will show it as a sale and lexus will reimburse the vehicle with another. My loan will stay the same and just have the VINs switch at LF. I tend to think they have not got the problem solved and will be back at the dealership at about
2K on the new car. the loaner I have flared this morning. I will give the VIN# of the old car as soon as the deal is finalized. Thanks for all the help you guys have been.

gooch,

Since the loaner you have is slipping, I don't think it is assuring to you to be experiencing that every day given what you have just gone through, maybe ask them to provide you with an RX loaner or something.
Old 02-09-07, 07:34 AM
gooch
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

picked up my rrg es350 replacement yesterday. this one does not have the wind noise my other one did. cashmere interior, tented windows, pinstriping and my e-sport wheels off my old car. really looks good! told them that if the tranny flared again i would be in abitration for my cash back. overall, a good experience with lexus, doubt if any other car maker would have done what they did.