ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

Rim/suspension upgrade?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-12, 12:34 AM
ChristianM
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rim/suspension upgrade?

Hey i was wondering where everyone on the forum was getting there suspension from? I bought an 07 ES350 a few months ago and slowly ive been working towards some minor upgrades. I plan to post a DIY for the stereo when i finally get a box built and have a free day to get it done.

Right now, I really like the look of the Lexani LSS8's on the ES and im debating getting a set. From what ive read, there doesnt seem to be a problem with rubbing when running 10.5" wide rears with the stock suspension but can someone just confirm this for me? Also, would there be a clearance problem if i lower the car? where can i even get a suspension setup from? I can only seem to find parts for the 07 camry but not the ES.

Does anyone wanna post pics of their rims on their car and details fo the suspension mods with part #'s if possible Thanks very much.
Old 07-05-12, 12:19 PM
gekae24
Intermediate

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ChristianM
Hey i was wondering where everyone on the forum was getting there suspension from? I bought an 07 ES350 a few months ago and slowly ive been working towards some minor upgrades. I plan to post a DIY for the stereo when i finally get a box built and have a free day to get it done.

Right now, I really like the look of the Lexani LSS8's on the ES and im debating getting a set. From what ive read, there doesnt seem to be a problem with rubbing when running 10.5" wide rears with the stock suspension but can someone just confirm this for me? Also, would there be a clearance problem if i lower the car? where can i even get a suspension setup from? I can only seem to find parts for the 07 camry but not the ES.

Does anyone wanna post pics of their rims on their car and details fo the suspension mods with part #'s if possible Thanks very much.
You have to get 10. I have 10.5 and had to camber it
Old 07-05-12, 05:53 PM
ChristianM
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, that's good to know, i was looking at some rims with a 10.5" width lol any info on suspension?
Old 07-06-12, 07:20 AM
jkayca
Intermediate

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts

Damn, that's good to know, i was looking at some rims with a 10.5" width lol any info on suspension?
Pretty much anything that fits the Camry will fit the ES.
Old 07-06-12, 10:39 AM
gekae24
Intermediate

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Look at my car it the vip es350 thread. I had negan coilover tha work just fine.....im on aur suspension now