ES - 6th Gen (2013-2018) Discussion topics related to 2013+ ES models

My 13 ES should be here by end of week

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-12, 08:38 AM
7 SEVEN
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 13 ES should be here by end of week..IT'S HERE

I had an 08 IS, now a 10 ES, and my 13 Nebula Gray ES will be here "hopefully" by end of week. I already tracked the Vessel it came over on but can't track the tractor trailer. Details and "sticker" pricing are below, but since I am a longtime good paying Lexus owner, I got discounts off sticker price. Also they gave me a great deal on my 10 trade in...

Don't ask me how it rides cause I declined to test drive the only one they have on their lot. I didn't test drive my IS nor my current ES. Lexus brings quality so no need to test drive...unless I decide to get an IS-F in the future.

Base Model $36100
Total Accessories $6557

$500 - Blind Spot Monitor w/Rear Cross Traffic Alert
$110 - Split 10 Spoke Wheels
$515 - HID Headleamps
$210 - Power Rear Sunshade
$1370 - Luxury Package...(Not all features listed but my fav is Heated & Ventilated Front Seats since I'm in 100+ degree Dallas TX.)
$2625 - Navigation with Backup Camera. (I really didn't want nav since my Android phone can nav for free, but they told me that's all they have coming unless I want to wait 6-8 weeks. I don't!)
$500- Intuitive Park Assist
$155 - Rain Sensing wiper with De-Icer? (I could've saved that $155 since when it rains I can turn on my wipers myself, but o well..My current ES has it so I'll take it)
$330 - Wood & Leather Trimmed Shift **** and Steering
$242 - Accessory Package: Trunk Mat, Cargo Net and Wheel Locks.

$895 - Destination Charge

Total $43552

If you have any questions, let me know. I will take pics as soon as I get it in my driveway. The dealer even offered to bring it to my house instead of me going to pick it up. I naturally declined and told him that I would like to be the first to drive it. (What kind of questions is that! )

***UPDATE*** Sorry about the pic quality, best camera is the camera in my pocket which is my Samsung S3! The car is great! Get a whole lot of compliments and looks everywhere I go!
Attached Thumbnails My 13 ES should be here by end of week-front-rooms.jpg   My 13 ES should be here by end of week-side-mi.jpg   My 13 ES should be here by end of week-image-1.jpg   My 13 ES should be here by end of week-img-1.jpg  

Last edited by 7 SEVEN; 08-14-12 at 06:28 PM. Reason: update
Old 08-06-12, 04:14 PM
ranman1
Driver School Candidate

Will you share what your discount was? I am looking at one with the same basic configuration
Old 08-06-12, 05:16 PM
Toys4RJill
Lexus Fanatic

Received 64 Likes on 55 Posts

Congrat!

Never bought a car without driving, not sure how you could but awesome anyway.
Old 08-06-12, 07:37 PM
GrdnRxR
Intermediate

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 7 SEVEN
I had an 08 IS, now a 10 ES, and my 13 Nebula Gray ES will be here "hopefully" by end of week. I already tracked the Vessel it came over on but can't track the tractor trailer. Details and "sticker" pricing are below, but since I am a longtime good paying Lexus owner, I got discounts off sticker price. Also they gave me a great deal on my 10 trade in...

Don't ask me how it rides cause I declined to test drive the only one they have on their lot. I didn't test drive my IS nor my current ES. Lexus brings quality so no need to test drive...unless I decide to get an IS-F in the future.

Base Model $36100
Total Accessories $6557

$500 - Blind Spot Monitor w/Rear Cross Traffic Alert
$110 - Split 10 Spoke Wheels
$515 - HID Headleamps
$210 - Power Rear Sunshade
$1370 - Luxury Package...(Not all features listed but my fav is Heated & Ventilated Front Seats since I'm in 100+ degree Dallas TX.)
$2625 - Navigation with Backup Camera. (I really didn't want nav since my Android phone can nav for free, but they told me that's all they have coming unless I want to wait 6-8 weeks. I don't!)
$500- Intuitive Park Assist
$155 - Rain Sensing wiper with De-Icer? (I could've saved that $155 since when it rains I can turn on my wipers myself, but o well..My current ES has it so I'll take it)
$330 - Wood & Leather Trimmed Shift **** and Steering
$242 - Accessory Package: Trunk Mat, Cargo Net and Wheel Locks.

$895 - Destination Charge

Total $43552

If you have any questions, let me know. I will take pics as soon as I get it in my driveway. The dealer even offered to bring it to my house instead of me going to pick it up. I naturally declined and told him that I would like to be the first to drive it. (What kind of questions is that! )
I looked at a Hybrid with the same options last weekend. I'll probably order one soon (Ordering for a specific color combo)..
Old 08-06-12, 08:37 PM
calgold06
Driver

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Would you mind sharing the discount amount and the dealer? Grapevine Park Place was easy to work with when we got RX couple of years ago.

I am looking for the exact same configuration, including the color.
Old 08-07-12, 06:15 AM
7 SEVEN
Driver School Candidate

I am working with Park Place Grapevine, but don't like to discuss additional discounts. Since I have bought my last 2 vehicles, my Wife's last 2 vehicles and a used vehicle for my daughter from them, they gave me a pretty good deal. I didn't ask for any discounts as I was going to get it anyway, but they just knocked a little off for my continued purchases from them...

Regarding not test driving, I pretty much know what I am getting. If there ever is a problem, they fix it, but I have never had any ride problems on my previous 2 Lexus cars. I'm sure it will ride smooth...

My car came over on the vessel below...It can hold 6,000 sub compact cars which is insane! Glad it made over here ok....I'm sure it is heading back home to pick up more ES's
Attached Thumbnails My 13 ES should be here by end of week-newcentury2.jpg  
Old 08-07-12, 06:26 AM
robagt
Driver School Candidate

Did you consider getting the full size spare tire? Apparently it is an orderable option but i don't know the price.
Old 08-07-12, 06:38 AM
jclem
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 7 SEVEN
I am working with Park Place Grapevine, but don't like to discuss additional discounts. s
Sharing your discount info is a win/win. It could help fellow CL forum members get a better price and would most likely bring more customers to Park Place.
Old 08-07-12, 06:51 AM
Dave Mac
Racer

Received 72 Likes on 64 Posts

I don't think a full size spare can even be ordered on the 2013 ES350 and I'm not even sure a full size spare will fit in the tire space in the trunk. Maybe someone who already has a new ES can measure it but it looks too small to me - certainly not with the tools in place.

Dave Mac
Old 08-07-12, 10:20 AM
hdbrew
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jclem
Sharing your discount info is a win/win. It could help fellow CL forum members get a better price and would most likely bring more customers to Park Place.
I agree...it helps us all. I was quoted by a dealer in CA $1500 off MSRP. On a hybrid at $48,000+, it came in at $683/month plus tax, $2000 down, 36 months. Seems high? Anyone do any better?
Old 08-07-12, 06:40 PM
kesando
Rookie

Originally Posted by Dave Mac
I don't think a full size spare can even be ordered on the 2013 ES350 and I'm not even sure a full size spare will fit in the tire space in the trunk. Maybe someone who already has a new ES can measure it but it looks too small to me - certainly not with the tools in place.

Dave Mac
+1. I know this is true on the Hybrid model
Old 08-07-12, 08:20 PM
RXSF

Received 73 Likes on 44 Posts

whats funny is that the ESh has the same gas tank capacity as the ES gas
Old 08-14-12, 06:27 PM
7 SEVEN
Driver School Candidate

It's here! Picked up last Friday 8/10!
Old 12-08-12, 03:47 PM
steven1f
Driver School Candidate

Our those 18" Tire or 17" they look nice. Just order mine.

Last edited by steven1f; 12-08-12 at 04:16 PM.
Old 12-11-12, 04:52 AM
NewLexus14
Driver School Candidate

Anyone is driving es300h? Feedback?
Originally Posted by LexsCTJill
Congrat!

Never bought a car without driving, not sure how you could but awesome anyway.

Quick Reply: My 13 ES should be here by end of week