ES - 6th Gen (2013-2018) Discussion topics related to 2013+ ES models

soundquality and Bluetooth problems ES350 2015

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-16, 01:31 PM
virtual
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lex222
I have an iPhone 6s, a 2015 ES350 with Nav, and I sometimes have people complain that they echo back to themselves when speaking. If I hangup and call back, it usually does not re-occur. I have noticed that it tends to happen more often in areas where signal strength isn't wonderful.

I re-paired my phone last week after getting a few complaints and its been fine since but would not be surprised if its just been luck.
SIR, Let me repeat again - Navigation models do not have those problems - if you have a Nav model - I am happy for you - because I tested several Nav models, few of the ES350, IS250, nx200t all with navigation - and the call quality was perfect. PERFECT. The problem is only with the non navigation head units. This thread was created because of the non navigation unit having problems. Then the replacement also had problems, then we found EVERY non navigation car has the problem.
Old 06-18-16, 02:46 PM
Lex222
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by virtual
SIR, Let me repeat again - Navigation models do not have those problems - if you have a Nav model - I am happy for you - because I tested several Nav models, few of the ES350, IS250, nx200t all with navigation - and the call quality was perfect. PERFECT. The problem is only with the non navigation head units. This thread was created because of the non navigation unit having problems. Then the replacement also had problems, then we found EVERY non navigation car has the problem.
Dear Vritual,

We are trying to help and understand your frustration. But that is not an excuse to be rude. I can assure you I have a 2015 with navigation that has had issues with people I'm calling hearing themselves echo. That might not work with your hypothesis of the issue, but it is a fact.

Good luck getting resolution on your car, and please read your posts before hitting send to be sure that the usually excellent decorum of this forum is maintained.
Old 06-19-16, 09:21 AM
virtual
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Lex222
Dear Vritual,

We are trying to help and understand your frustration. But that is not an excuse to be rude. I can assure you I have a 2015 with navigation that has had issues with people I'm calling hearing themselves echo. That might not work with your hypothesis of the issue, but it is a fact.

Good luck getting resolution on your car, and please read your posts before hitting send to be sure that the usually excellent decorum of this forum is maintained.
Lex, I had no intention to be rude. Some time ago - when I started the thread - I asked for the type of information you provided, so accept my apology.
Old 09-24-17, 10:15 PM
virtual
Driver School Candidate

Default Figured it out finally!!!!!!

I just wanted to provide an update - just in case someone else had a problem like mine.

So we did not fix it. The unit was replaced and it is as bad as the original one or worse - but after testing countless number of phones I finally stumbled upon a phone that works with this piece of ****.
It made me so happy you can't believe - after 2 years of struggle I was finally able to make calls with this system.
The new fantastic phone is made by Motorola - can be purchased in Costco for $220 or so and it is called

Motorola Moto G5 Plus XT1687 32GB

Basically bad Lexus radio unit + the above phone = well working setup.
Miracle!!!
Old 08-21-21, 10:09 AM
alice6
Driver School Candidate

Default Budget-friendly ways to renovate your kid's back-to-school wardrobe

Along with buying new stationery and course books for your child, you will need a good fashionable yet sustainable and formal wardrobe after the vacations are over. A good back-to-school wardrobe il help build your child's confidence and train him to dress appropriately in the future. Here are a bunch of hacks to revamp the back-to-school wardrobe without immensely affecting your monthly budget. Here "Popopieshop" budget friendly Kids ware.

· Record what you already have

Make an inventory of the things you already have so that you don’t end up spending on items you already had

· Make a list of stuff you need to buy

This will prevent you from overbuying. Kids' clothes are super cute and no matter how much you want to buy that princess Elsa frock for your daughter, it is not what you came to buy. Stick to the list and control yourself and your kid from buying unnecessary and expensive clothes.

· Make a budget

Make a detailed account of your budget and calculate how much you can take out for the back-to-school shopping. Try to limit yourself within that budget when shopping and do not be tempted by store promotions. You can increase your budget by saving up a little amount every month and keeping it aside for the shopping time.

· Stick to basics

A T-shirt with spiderman might look very cute but you don’t need that for your ids back to school wardrobe. What you need are basic T-shirts, a couple of jeans, some shorts and you are good to go. For girls, you stick to Tees, jeans, frocks, skirts, etc.

· Buy separates

Although the kids clothing sets on dummies at the stores look very beautiful it will be wiser to speed on separates than a whole outfit, Separates can be mix and matched and paired up with different pieces of clothing. You can create various outfits from only a few pieces of separates just by shuffling up.

· SALES

Sales are a blessing for those who can’t afford or don’t like to spend a fortune on the wardrobe. During back-to-school time a bundle of other expenses like stationary, books, etc are there too. So, it is very convenient to buy the wardrobe beforehand during sales.

Cheap kids clothescan also be found during the off-season. So during winters, hoard u the essentials for the back-to-school wardrobe of your kids.

· Hand overs and thrift stores

Not only you can use second-hand books, but you can also buy second-hand almost-new clothes at thrift stores with great budget-friendly deals. Search online sellers of preloved kids' clothes and you can get them delivered right to your doorstep. This is the time when you utilize gifts from family and friends and handed over pieces of clothing.

Conclusion

The pandemic has taken a toll on the income of several people all around the globe. Now with it gradually subsiding and the reopening of schools, kids require a new back-to-school wardrobe. With a limited income and a bunch of expenses, the above-mentione tips will help you get that back-to-school wardrobe for your ki on a budget. Visit "Popopieshop" for best quality and design.
Old 08-21-21, 11:39 AM
virtual
Driver School Candidate

What a strange way of reminding us of an old thread. Thank you.
By the way - my solution to the problem did not work well. That Motorola phone turned out to have problems and broke. Once the phone was gone - I purchased a high model of a Samsung phone and since the bluetooth connection quality got worse immediately - I got rid of the car. I then purchased another Japanese made car and the bluetooth quality on it was my primary concern when deciding on the purchase. No more Lexus sub par products. NO MORE LEXUS.