ES - 6th Gen (2013-2018) Discussion topics related to 2013+ ES models

This car is perfect for Uber

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-20, 08:06 PM
KuroYuki
Driver

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by losiglow
Ah, that would have been good to know. I was planning on the NX initially but when I saw that it didn't qualify for a premier I decided to go with the ES. But I'm very happy with the ES hybrid so no regrets. And I'm surprised at how many comfort and Premier and Lyft lux requests I get. I didn't think there was that much demand for it.

I have a Facebook account for simply logging into certain websites. With no information whatsoever on it. So no, not part of any stupid Facebook group. I do get on uberpeople.net occasionally to get a good laugh but I'm not one of these *****ing moany Uber drivers that whines about everything.
What city you driving in ??
Old 06-05-20, 05:01 AM
losiglow
Pit Crew

Received 104 Likes on 66 Posts

I live in Eagle Mountain, down by Lehi. So I'm right in between Utah county and Salt Lake county. I work in South Jordan so I usually end up driving in the Salt Lake valley. Friday and Saturday night are the main times I drive. Salt Lake is really where it's at during those times.

I've been driving a lot during the day right now because my work is having us work remotely. It's been surprisingly busy during the day, presumably because there's a lot less drivers on the road. My plan was to work on my laptop in between rides but I often have to turn the app off to do my "real" job because I just keep getting one after another.

Do you stick around up in Weber and Davis county? I've worked those before, including Ogden on weekend nights, and it turns out pretty good. But still not as good as SLC.
The following users liked this post:
KuroYuki (06-06-20)
Old 06-05-20, 12:58 PM
ThumperPup
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts

I live in Eagle Mountain, down by Lehi. So I'm right in between Utah county and Salt Lake county. I work in South Jordan so I usually end up driving in the Salt Lake valley. Friday and Saturday night are the main times I drive. Salt Lake is really where it's at during those times.

I've been driving a lot during the day right now because my work is having us work remotely. It's been surprisingly busy during the day, presumably because there's a lot less drivers on the road. My plan was to work on my laptop in between rides but I often have to turn the app off to do my "real" job because I just keep getting one after another.

Do you stick around up in Weber and Davis county? I've worked those before, including Ogden on weekend nights, and it turns out pretty good. But still not as good as SLC.
i go where ever the rides take me but i usually try my best to avoid weber there is nothing but drama and **** going on every ride up there so ****ed up in weber
most the time ill be in slc park city or salt lake country
Old 06-10-20, 09:46 AM
losiglow
Pit Crew

Received 104 Likes on 66 Posts

Park City was my jam this last winter. And the last couple of summers have been pretty good too. I'm bummed that it's pretty much dead up there right now and probably will be for the remainder of the summer. I get a lot more Comfort and Premier rides then I thought it would on the weekend nights just down in Salt Lake. I bet they'd be very common in Park City. Hopefully things are back up and running by winter.
Old 06-10-20, 09:58 PM
KuroYuki
Driver

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Aww, I see.
I live in Columbus OHIO.
Not many people use Luxury car actually and traffic it's terrible
Plus Corona Virus...i have not drive any in 4 months....
Uber make ridiculous rule that want Driver take selfie with Mask on before Go Online but Rider can do whatever lol
Old 09-30-20, 10:48 AM
Hasman69
Driver

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

wrong thread

Last edited by Hasman69; 09-30-20 at 10:55 AM.