Originally Posted by AlexNY
what is the screen resolution?
its screen resolution is optimized for your apple iphone for carplay,
but the display size is 10.25"

please contact me via whatsapp please
Old 07-20-20 | 10:10 AM
NdYAG
Advanced

I am growing more and more suspicious of this product. They cannot even market it properly - would they have designed it properly?

Information about screen resolution should be one of the first mentioned. But it is not on the web site, and when asked directly the response is "it is optimized" and "whatsapp me"? It is a public forum - if someone ask you a public question you provide a public answer!

No mentioning of warranty, return policy or customs fees to add.
The following 2 users liked this post by NdYAG:
Lexion Automotive (07-21-20), mirekti (01-03-22)
Old 07-20-20 | 12:42 PM
OBLexus
Driver

Couldn’t agree with you more NdYag. This whole “WhatsApp me” is strange and in the videos they have two phones connected via USB cables, external microphone added with no explanation.

I really want to like the product, but the way they explain it and market it is rather suspicious. Doesn’t CL do any sort of vetting process for their vendors?
The following users liked this post:
Lexion Automotive (07-21-20)
Old 07-20-20 | 11:07 PM
Lexmart
Driver School Candidate

So, no go for 2013 ES350?
Old 07-21-20 | 02:30 AM
Lexion Automotive
Sponsor

Originally Posted by NdYAG
I am growing more and more suspicious of this product. They cannot even market it properly - would they have designed it properly?

Information about screen resolution should be one of the first mentioned. But it is not on the web site, and when asked directly the response is "it is optimized" and "whatsapp me"? It is a public forum - if someone ask you a public question you provide a public answer!

No mentioning of warranty, return policy or customs fees to add.
hello,
thanks for the advice, it's first time we post AD on the forum.
the answer is it's 1920 x 1080, plays 4K video.
thank you.
Old 07-21-20 | 02:33 AM
Lexion Automotive
Sponsor

Originally Posted by OBLexus
Couldn’t agree with you more NdYag. This whole “WhatsApp me” is strange and in the videos they have two phones connected via USB cables, external microphone added with no explanation.

I really want to like the product, but the way they explain it and market it is rather suspicious. Doesn’t CL do any sort of vetting process for their vendors?
hello,
the reason I ask to contact me via whatsapp is because when you make order on our website, which is powered by Wix and paypal, it takes about 10 days for the transaction to be made(have no idea why), which is why we chose 'whatsapp and contact me in person' method, and we we will send you paypal invoice directly via email.

man, this is the best product in the market. already about 11 people have purchased from us.
because they know why our product is like much better than our competitors(not mention their company names)

thanks.
Old 07-21-20 | 02:35 AM
Lexion Automotive
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Lexmart
So, no go for 2013 ES350?
hello lexmart,
usually lexion display does not support 2013 ES350 due to several changes to radio head unit part,
however, the year in which the car was manufactured and labeled can be different from country to country and model to model,
so i can check to see if your car works with our product, if you send me the picture of your car radio head unit and the main menu screen and the jog.

thanks.
Old 07-21-20 | 05:53 AM
lesz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by NdYAG
It is a public forum - if someone ask you a public question you provide a public answer!
I have a similar concern.

A couple of days ago, I posted on this thread to point out that, for the Generation 6 ES, the location of the display screen is such that it is too far from the driver to be able to be conveniently or safely used as a touch screen. My post was deleted (as I expect this one may be deleted).

It seems to me that, if a member has a legitimate point to make regarding a product being promoted here, there should not be the opportunity for the vendor or anyone else to delete that post.
Old 07-21-20 | 06:16 AM
Lexion Automotive
Sponsor

Originally Posted by lesz

A couple of days ago, I posted on this thread to point out that, for the Generation 6 ES, the location of the display screen is such that it is too far from the driver to be able to be conveniently or safely used as a touch screen. My post was deleted (as I expect this one may be deleted).

It seems to me that, if a member has a legitimate point to make regarding a product being promoted here, there should not be the opportunity for the vendor or anyone else to delete that post.
since I posted I never deleted any reply to my post. (please don't lie)
because of the distance issue, we've also made steering wheel control and jog, pad controls as well.
when you use carplay, most people use Siri so touch is not too necessary.
Old 07-21-20 | 06:27 AM
lesz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JamesSund6
since I posted I never deleted any reply to my post.
Well, someone deleted it. My post was up for a short period of time. Then, it disappeared, and there was nothing in that short post that violated any forum rules.
Old 07-21-20 | 06:30 AM
Lexion Automotive
Sponsor

Well, someone deleted it. My post was up for a short period of time. Then, it disappeared, and there was nothing in that short post that violated any forum rules.
okay, it's not me, i've answered every reply here.
Old 07-21-20 | 06:47 AM
OBLexus
Driver

@JamesSund6 Can you please check the questions in my post above?
I’m very interested, but I need to know the answers to my questions and I would prefer to have them here rather than via WhatsApp.
My main concerns:
- is it really plug and play or do I need to connect a separate microphone and wire that in as well?
- where does the “controller” box go inside the car?
If it matters, mine is a 2017 ES350.
Old 07-21-20 | 06:57 AM
Lexion Automotive
Sponsor

Originally Posted by OBLexus
@JamesSund6 Can you please check the questions in my post above?
I’m very interested, but I need to know the answers to my questions and I would prefer to have them here rather than via WhatsApp.
My main concerns:
- is it really plug and play or do I need to connect a separate microphone and wire that in as well?
- where does the “controller” box go inside the car?
If it matters, mine is a 2017 ES350.
yes, it is plug n play, no soldering, no welding, just plug&play, yes, seperate mic and wire in as well.
behind the radio head unit there's space for your car model.
2017 ES350 works perfectly fine.
we've already sold several to customers from Austrailia.
Old 07-21-20 | 07:43 AM
AlexNY
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by JamesSund6
hello,
thanks for the advice, it's first time we post AD on the forum.
the answer is it's 1920 x 1080, plays 4K video.
thank you.
i'm genuinely interested in the product, but:

how can it be 1920 x 1080 if the screen is not 16:9 ratio?
the 10.25" screen looks to be closer to 21:9 ratio to me. Meaning 1920 x 1080 would have black borders on both sides on the Lexion screen. same with 4K (2160P), its a 16:9 ratio resolution.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think the screen is either 1920x720 or 1080x480, considering the dimensions of the screen.

Lexion Automotive (07-22-20)
Old 07-21-20 | 08:33 AM
bc6152
Lead Lap

I would bet that your post was removed by an administrator under "interfering with a forum vendor posting an item for sale" or something close to that... When your post is deleted by the administrator there is no explanation given it just disappears. And check your profile as you might have a black mark there now...

Quick Reply: Lexion Carplay & Android Auto Display for all Lexus models