ES - 6th Gen (2013-2018) Discussion topics related to 2013+ ES models

Lexus Drivers web site

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-21, 02:22 AM
Poppa
Instructor

Received 166 Likes on 119 Posts
Default Lexus Drivers web site

Hey guys / gals... do any of you ever use the Lexus Drivers web site? https://drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers I used to go in there every once in awhile to keep up with my service history. But lately I am unable to sign in, and just wondering if it's just me or if they've changed something...
The following users liked this post:
Sonnyblu62 (04-15-21)
Old 02-10-21, 04:51 AM
Freds430
Pole Position

Received 1,141 Likes on 739 Posts

Just tried and something is definitely wrong. Keeps asking to sign in which I already did. Service history is unavailable. Hopefully just temporary down.
Sonnyblu62 (04-15-21)
Old 02-10-21, 04:54 AM
Nelexus88
Intermediate

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts

Just checked my Lexus Drivers account and it's still working. Hadn't logged on for a long time either.
Im using Chrome but you might try a different browser like Internet Explorer.

Last edited by Nelexus88; 02-10-21 at 05:00 AM.
Old 02-10-21, 10:44 AM
autotech13
Advanced

Received 204 Likes on 154 Posts

Just checked in to Lexus Drivers, everything seems normal.
Old 02-10-21, 11:51 PM
Poppa
Instructor

Originally Posted by Freds430
Just tried and something is definitely wrong. Keeps asking to sign in which I already did. Service history is unavailable. Hopefully just temporary down.
Freds430, that is the exact same thing it does to me...keeps asking me to log in. But some of the others on here say they're logging in with no issues. I'm using chrome as well. Go figure.. Thanks guys for the replies. Wish I knew what the problem was. By the way, I havent been able to log in to that site for the last week or two.
Sonnyblu62 (04-15-21)
Old 02-11-21, 07:21 AM
autotech13
Advanced

Hi guys, the website works on both firefox and safari for me.
Old 02-12-21, 02:18 AM
Poppa
Instructor

Gentlemen, I appreciate all the replies but I'm still having issues logging in. I even went ahead and downloaded firefox and tried it. same thing, keeps asking me to sign in after I've already done so. It doesn't make mention of a bad user name or password, just keeps asking me to sign in. I immediately thought I must be using the wrong log in info, but I have it all stored on my phone, and according to that, I'm using the right username and password. Any of you tech guys have any suggestions? Thanks again.
Sonnyblu62 (04-15-21)
Old 02-12-21, 07:43 AM
autotech13
Advanced

Maybe if you delete the app, clear all your cookies (or eat them lol) and download a new app, maybe that might help. Good luck!
Poppa (02-13-21)
Old 02-12-21, 09:04 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 719 Likes on 526 Posts

Originally Posted by autotech13
Maybe if you delete the app, clear all your cookies (or eat them lol) and download a new app, maybe that might help. Good luck!
I agree. Delete the app and if it asks, answer yes to delete any "data." Make sure you can log into the web site which will verify your account credentials (Lexus Owners - Lexus Drivers). If these don't bear fruit, I would call the Lexus support number because it sounds like something is wrong with your account and they will likely need to delete it and recreate it at their end.

Edit: Sorry, I thought we were talking about the smartphone app from the last post. After re-reading the original post, I see you were talking about the web site. Sorry for my confusion. In this case, I would try resetting your password. If that doesn't yield any success, it is probably still time to call Lexus.

Last edited by TechNut; 02-12-21 at 09:12 AM.
Old 02-13-21, 01:04 AM
Poppa
Instructor

Originally Posted by TechNut

Edit: Sorry, I thought we were talking about the smartphone app from the last post. After re-reading the original post, I see you were talking about the web site. Sorry for my confusion. In this case, I would try resetting your password. If that doesn't yield any success, it is probably still time to call Lexus.

Thank you Doug... I'll give the password change a try. Thanks to all for the replies. Hope you all have a safe weekend.. stay warm
Old 02-13-21, 05:27 AM
StevenTodd
Driver

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I am using Edge Chromium and have no problems logging in.
TechNut (02-13-21)
Old 02-14-21, 01:49 AM
jberry8461
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I clicked on the link in Poppa's first post, there is a statement which says (in small writing), "NOTICE: The Owners site is currently undergoing maintenance. During this time, there will be a disruption of services and some of the features of the site will be unavailable."
Old 02-14-21, 01:57 AM
Poppa
Instructor

well not to beat a dead horse but this is getting ridiculous. I was still unable to sign into the Lexus drivers site so I went the "forgot password" route and changed it. When I tried to sign in the first time it said the site was down for some maintenance.. When I tried it later, it kept telling me to sign in. So just for grins I tried to log into my Toyota owners site, a place I haven't logged into for quite a while. and guess what.. same damn thing. Reset the password, after that the first attempt said the site was down for maintenance and the next time it kept telling me to " sign in". done with this nonsense, I'll just call tech support next week.. Truthfully I only wanted to check some maintenance records and using the computer is normally much quicker. No worries though 'cause I still have all the hard copies from every service performed.. it's just aggravating. But I appreciate your guys help. thanks again.
Old 02-24-21, 03:22 PM
Poppa
Instructor

Just in case any of you run into the same issue I have had with the Lexus Drivers / Owners site. Nothing I did worked, could not sign in. Changed password to no avail, even tried creating new account but kept locking me out saying there was already an account assigned to my email address.. Finally contacted Lexus Customer support.. took them about a week, problem resolved. They just deleted it and sent me an email telling me to create another " new " account. All good now. Except when I tried to sign into my Toyota Account, it wouldn't let me in today. For grins, I tried to sign into the Toyota Account using the Lexus drivers username and password, and lo and behold, it worked. Apparently the two accounts are merged. I did not know that.

Roland
Old 02-25-21, 07:37 AM
autotech13
Advanced

Finally!!! Lol
Poppa (02-26-21)

Quick Reply: Lexus Drivers web site