ES - 7th Gen (2019-present) Discussion topics related to 2019+ ES models

Beware of: LEXUSPARTSNOW.COM

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-23, 07:36 PM
LexFinally
Racer

Received 947 Likes on 595 Posts

Originally Posted by scubapr
I expect that at some point they will contact me to offer me the correct RMA with a full refund. But it's going to be a little too late.
Love this. All the best to you.
Old 12-11-23, 10:36 PM
hotwings
Intermediate

Received 88 Likes on 70 Posts

This link has some good tips to get resolution. I would go for 7,8,9,10

10 Effective Ways to Complain About a Company Online
The following users liked this post:
scubapr (12-12-23)
Old 12-12-23, 08:06 AM
scubapr
Intermediate

Received 166 Likes on 125 Posts

Update: A+++ to Bell Lexus in Scottsdale. Recommended 200%. After the LPN scam, I ordered the Illuminated Sills from them; as recommend from someone here in the forum. So I asked, and they provided me the second opinion letter. That's an excellent customer service if you ask. They will definitely have a loyal customer in here for years to come.
LexFinally (12-12-23)
Old 12-12-23, 08:17 AM
GreenGobln
Driver

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

Update: A+++ to Bell Lexus in Scottsdale. Recommended 200%. After the LPN scam, I ordered the Illuminated Sills from them; as recommend from someone here in the forum. So I asked, and they provided me the second opinion letter. That's an excellent customer service if you ask. They will definitely have a loyal customer in here for years to come.
Bell Lexus is awesome. I've bought from them on ebay before, but recently ordered a front camera. After receiving it and going to put it in I find out my car was using a different model meant for Es250's so it wouldnt fit. Their return policy says there's a restock fee, but they told me to just send it back which I did. Got a full refund and fast.
The following 2 users liked this post by GreenGobln:
LexFinally (12-12-23), scubapr (12-12-23)
Old 12-12-23, 08:37 PM
hotwings
Intermediate

I was poking around on LEXUSPARTSNOW.COM facebook page and found a bunch of very unhappy customers with nearly identical experience as scubapr. The company ships out the wrong part and then refuse to make good on it without 20% restocking and shipping fees.

One poor guy was out $114.37 when he ordered an electric mirror based on their site saying the part was correct for his VIN. I agree it's definitely worth the time to right this wrong.
Old 12-14-23, 08:38 AM
scubapr
Intermediate

Originally Posted by hotwings
I was poking around on LEXUSPARTSNOW.COM facebook page and found a bunch of very unhappy customers with nearly identical experience as scubapr. The company ships out the wrong part and then refuse to make good on it without 20% restocking and shipping fees.

One poor guy was out $114.37 when he ordered an electric mirror based on their site saying the part was correct for his VIN. I agree it's definitely worth the time to right this wrong.
Yes, I have multiple screenshots and copy. I'm mounting a case with overwhelming info and evidence about their practices. Maybe nothing will happen legally to them, but I'll be making some noise.

I was able to screenshot and document how a 1-star feedback posted by me and others two days ago was deleted today. They definitely have some control on resellerratings.com because my recently posted review also mysteriously disappeared from my profile.

I'm still researching because maybe I could have some legal grounds on the FTC Section-5:
A representation, omission, or practice is deceptive if it is likely to mislead a consumer acting reasonably under the circumstances and is likely to affect a consumer’s conduct or decision regarding a product or service
All suggestions are welcomed!
The following 2 users liked this post by scubapr:
hotwings (12-14-23), LexFinally (12-14-23)
Old 12-14-23, 08:52 AM
hotwings
Intermediate

I was able to screenshot and document how a 1-star feedback posted by me and others two days ago was deleted today. They definitely have some control on resellerratings.com because my recently posted review also mysteriously disappeared from my profile.
Absolutely UNBELIEVABLE! This didn't even happen to me and I'm beyond outraged. I'm gonna keep my thinking cap on if any helpful thoughts come to mind.

I'm not sure who said this but it stuck in my mind: "I'd rather lose a thousand dollars on a stock than a dollar from a thief".

Last edited by hotwings; 12-14-23 at 09:06 AM.
Old 12-14-23, 01:26 PM
scubapr
Intermediate

That's why they have such high resellerratings.com score.

LexusPartsnow ResellerRatings Scam
Old 12-14-23, 03:30 PM
grp52
Instructor

Received 554 Likes on 390 Posts

It looks like resellerratings.com income is partially, if not wholly, from selling merchants review management and response services and google ad services supplementing with resellerratings.com derived ratings. I don't know the extent resellerratings.com allows merchants to control the publicly visible ratings, but the site does provide paying merchants to set up rules to automatically find and hold reviews from public display along with review management services to assist the merchant in addressing customer review issues.
scubapr (12-14-23)
Old 12-14-23, 04:52 PM
LexFinally
Racer

Received 947 Likes on 595 Posts

Originally Posted by grp52
But the site does provide paying merchants to set up rules to automatically find and hold reviews from public display along with review management services to assist the merchant in addressing customer review issues.
In my view, there's a really, really short distance between "assisting the merchant in addressing customer review issues" and "smothering negative reviews in exchange for a fee." Just one reader's opinion.
The following 2 users liked this post by LexFinally:
hotwings (12-14-23), scubapr (12-14-23)
Old 12-14-23, 05:03 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,287 Likes on 1,393 Posts

Their faq says ratings appear within 48 hours unless the review violate their policies.
https://learn.resellerratings.com/en...reviewer-faq-1

How long has it been? Looks like the 12th, I’d give it a day or two before raising the alarm
Old 12-14-23, 05:26 PM
scubapr
Intermediate

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Their faq says ratings appear within 48 hours unless the review violate their policies.
https://learn.resellerratings.com/en...reviewer-faq-1
How long has it been? Looks like the 12th, I’d give it a day or two before raising the alarm
The screenshot is of my resellerratings.com profile account. It was posted on the LPN reviews that same day. To my surprise, today the rating mysteriously disappeared from my own resellerratings.com account. It's not a publishing issue, it's like it never existed on my resellerratings.com profile.
Old 12-14-23, 05:29 PM
scubapr
Intermediate

Originally Posted by LexFinally
In my view, there's a really, really short distance between "assisting the merchant in addressing customer review issues" and "smothering negative reviews in exchange for a fee." Just one reader's opinion.
Very, very short.... Like atoms short...
Old 12-14-23, 08:39 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,287 Likes on 1,393 Posts

I’d guess reading your review that perhaps your mention of googling lpn scam leads to some of their competitor's sites, or maybe they even would consider BBB ratings to be a competitor. That could have caused them to remove…. Just trying to come up with a possible reason that isn’t nefarious.

https://learn.resellerratings.com/en...o-your-reviews

did they ask you to upload an invoice when you submitted?
Old 12-15-23, 06:02 AM
scubapr
Intermediate

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
I’d guess reading your review that perhaps your mention of googling lpn scam leads to some of their competitor's sites, or maybe they even would consider BBB ratings to be a competitor. That could have caused them to remove…. Just trying to come up with a possible reason that isn’t nefarious.

https://learn.resellerratings.com/en...o-your-reviews

did they ask you to upload an invoice when you submitted?
No, they didn't ask for invoice but did provided my order number. I originally posted a review on November using my Gmail account. But it was equally deleted in less than 24hrs. At that time I assumed that maybe they were unable to match the order email with my Gmail account email. So wrote emails directly to RR requesting a reason for the deletion and never received a response. So this time. I used the same personal email as the one I used to order from LPN with the same result. On the 12th, when I posted my 1-star review, I was able to spot another 1-star review on their page. That same review no longer exists. I'm still collecting evidence of this practice.

I get what you are saying but the resellerratings.com site, as others have posted, is definitely marketed for paying businesses. Also is extremely strange, once you start looking at it, that since mid 2021 they only have 4-5 stars reviews when typically more people left reviews to complain than to praise. When you enter LPN site you see "4.88 / 5 stars" which gives the impression on an excellent business. That with the combined unauthorized use of the BBB Accredited logo will deceive anyone easily.

Last edited by scubapr; 12-15-23 at 06:05 AM.

Quick Reply: Beware of: LEXUSPARTSNOW.COM