scubapr (12-15-23)
Old 12-15-23, 07:05 AM
scubapr
Intermediate

Received 166 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Looks like you aren’t the only one.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/ww...lerratings.com
Great find! Thanks! Same as me, and recent. Also found others posts making reference to sister sites of LexusPartsNow.

So far in my research it appears that all of those companies appears to be running under the same parent company, owners or family. They are just parts brokers so probably they don't physically stock parts. They show inventory availability based on other business inventory and either ship directly from that company, or receive and fwd. Interestingly, all of those sites use "ResellerRatings.com" to show it's trustworthy.

On trustpilot.com shows ResellerRatings deleteing reviews same as on sister site LexusPartsNow

Similar sites to LexusPartsNow with the same misleading ratings.

Old 02-07-24, 12:29 PM
pret
Rookie

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I wish I found this thread sooner

Just recently made a purchase last week. Shipment came with the two different part numbers, one box was sealed, the other box was opened and had identical parts inside. In going through the rma process, they told me I ordered 2 of the same parts (even though they were different part numbers). They told me they were looking at the website, and I ordered two of the same parts (again, different part numbers). While on the phone, I looked at the website and I clearly did not order 2 of the same parts. After the phone call, I went back to the website to screen shot that I did indeed order two different parts. The listings did not appear for my vehicle and it was replaced by two entirely different listings. Definitely shady AF. I have bought from this company in the past with no issues, it was years ago. Second, recommend Bell Lexus.
Old 02-07-24, 01:04 PM
scubapr
Intermediate

Received 166 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by pret
Just recently made a purchase last week. Shipment came with the two different part numbers, one box was sealed, the other box was opened and had identical parts inside. In going through the rma process, they told me I ordered 2 of the same parts (even though they were different part numbers). They told me they were looking at the website, and I ordered two of the same parts (again, different part numbers). While on the phone, I looked at the website and I clearly did not order 2 of the same parts. After the phone call, I went back to the website to screen shot that I did indeed order two different parts. The listings did not appear for my vehicle and it was replaced by two entirely different listings. Definitely shady AF. I have bought from this company in the past with no issues, it was years ago. Second, recommend Bell Lexus.
Good luck with your claim! They are definitely very shady.

In my case, Bank of America threw me under the bus. A few weeks ago they declined my reconsideration letter. Even though I provided the requested Certified Lexus Dealer letter confirming LPN send the wrong part. Now they claim that when purchasing I agreed to the terms and conditions. But I clearly highlighted in the reconsideration letter that the return terms and conditions do not apply in my case as it's not a "no longer want the part" issue. I'm so mad with BofA. Unfortunately fighting with a bank that could affect my perfect credit or my credit limit is a slippery slope.

I'm still writing a complain letter against the "Bank Claims Department" as it's clearly they didn't thoroughly investigate my claims. It looks like they already paid LPN and they don't want to credit from their own pockets. So, I stopped using their VISA for my daily purchases.

I'm still in the process of a formal complain on LPN at “California Department of Consumer Affairs” and “California Attorney General”.

Last edited by scubapr; 02-07-24 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 03-30-24, 03:03 AM
lilrascal73
2nd gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just had something similar, except with much cheaper parts. I ordered new wiper blades inserts, at around $9 each but $18 shipping-so $36 total. Noticed one of them was the wrong part, off by one part number. They started asking for all types of pictures. When I sent them to them, they wanted a picture of the post office priority mail box. When I said that I threw away the USPS package they said I needed all original packaging and denied claim. I threatened a charge back, and they ended up refunding my $9, but I ended up eating the shipping for the wrong part.

NEVER AGAIN. BUYER BEWARE
The following users liked this post:
july1988 (03-30-24)
Old 03-30-24, 06:04 AM
hotwings
Intermediate

Received 88 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by lilrascal73
I just had something similar, except with much cheaper parts. I ordered new wiper blades inserts, at around $9 each but $18 shipping-so $36 total. Noticed one of them was the wrong part, off by one part number. They started asking for all types of pictures. When I sent them to them, they wanted a picture of the post office priority mail box. When I said that I threw away the USPS package they said I needed all original packaging and denied claim. I threatened a charge back, and they ended up refunding my $9, but I ended up eating the shipping for the wrong part.

I wonder how long before your TrustPilot review mysteriously gets removed.
Hard to believe they have an excellent trustpilot rating with all the complaints but you can't always trust the reviewer sites.

Last edited by hotwings; 03-30-24 at 06:42 AM.
Old 03-30-24, 06:48 AM
Shaboom
Racer

Received 495 Likes on 352 Posts

When so few dollars are involved to try to save, I just go down to the dealer’s part department and get the original equipment item and know I’ll have no complications. Just not worth it anymore.
Old 03-30-24, 07:16 AM
lilrascal73
2nd gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shaboom
When so few dollars are involved to try to save, I just go down to the dealer’s part department and get the original equipment item and know I’ll have no complications. Just not worth it anymore.
Agreed, lesson learned. Just sucks that the dealer mark up was so high, they wanted $30 per insert. On the other hand it is going to end up costing me that much anyway. Next time I will just start straight at the dealer.
Old 03-30-24, 02:32 PM
lexo98
Pole Position

Received 278 Likes on 240 Posts

If you dig into it they run similar websites for multiple car manufacture parts. I don’t think they physically stock anything, but are part of a network.
Old 03-30-24, 07:50 PM
july1988
Intermediate

Received 148 Likes on 105 Posts

Agreed, lesson learned. Just sucks that the dealer mark up was so high, they wanted $30 per insert. On the other hand it is going to end up costing me that much anyway. Next time I will just start straight at the dealer.
$30 per insert is outrageous, just buy a whole fricking premium set of ceramic etc.. wiper blades for that $60, they will be better than the OEM ones. Or did you mean $30 for both sides? it's MSRP for $11 on Lexus part online.
I always ordered it online at official Lexus part website at https://parts.lexus.com, and pickup from my local Lexus for $8 - $10 each.
I recommend this Lexus dealership if you don't have an option to pickup https://parts.belllexusnorthscottsdale.com/, and there are many other Lexus dealers, they will ship it to you for free or cheap
or once you know the part number, order it from Toyota online part for like ~$6 each and pickup at local Toyota dealer, or ship https://autoparts.toyota.com/

Never buy from some BS 3rd party website, they will either be fake, or sometimes they also order from the same source, or from a Lexus/Toyota dealer, and mark the price up like crazy.

Here is my last order:
852140E130 1 $ 8.06 Windshield Wiper Blade Refill (Right)
852140T050 1 $ 8.06 Windshield Wiper Blade Refill (Left)

Last edited by july1988; 03-30-24 at 07:58 PM.
Old 03-30-24, 08:16 PM
hotwings
Intermediate

Received 88 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by july1988
$30 per insert is outrageous, just buy a whole fricking premium set of ceramic etc.. wiper blades for that $60, they will be better than the OEM ones. Or did you mean $30 for both sides? it's MSRP for $11 on Lexus part online.
I always ordered it online at official Lexus part website at https://parts.lexus.com, and pickup from my local Lexus for $8 - $10 each.
I recommend this Lexus dealership if you don't have an option to pickup https://parts.belllexusnorthscottsdale.com/, and there are many other Lexus dealers, they will ship it to you for free or cheap
or once you know the part number, order it from Toyota online part for like ~$6 each and pickup at local Toyota dealer, or ship https://autoparts.toyota.com/

Never buy from some BS 3rd party website, they will either be fake, or sometimes they also order from the same source, or from a Lexus/Toyota dealer, and mark the price up like crazy.

Here is my last order:
852140E130 1 $ 8.06 Windshield Wiper Blade Refill (Right)
852140T050 1 $ 8.06 Windshield Wiper Blade Refill (Left)

I hope those PN's work for a '24 ES350

I checked parts.lexus and for PN's (8522206240 Left, 8521206240 Right) they are $30 each Refill_parts.lexus.com

Last edited by hotwings; 03-30-24 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-30-24, 10:09 PM
july1988
Intermediate

Received 148 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by hotwings
I hope those PN's work for a '24 ES350

I checked parts.lexus and for PN's (8522206240 Left, 8521206240 Right) they are $30 each Refill_parts.lexus.com

What you have in the link is the whole wipe blade, he was talking about just the rubber insert/refill that works on OEM wiper blade.

19-24 ES should have the same parts, cosmetically…
The following users liked this post:
hotwings (03-31-24)
Old 03-31-24, 03:54 PM
caha14
Racer

Received 80 Likes on 63 Posts

ScubaPR, sorry to hear of all the troubles (and on a side note, for whatever it's worth, I would say farewell to B of A).

For parts, Lexus now offers a way to buy online, usually with some incentive (recently it was free shipping). You end up buying from a dealership in your area (with usually a few or a handful stores to choose from), and on top of whatever Lexus promotion (again, free shipping this last time I purchased), each dealership has its own pricing, usually discounted (and sometimes heavily so).

It's gone very well for me on a few orders with filters and a couple other items (and kudos to Lexus of Wesley Chapel!).

URL is... wait for it... parts.lexus.com
Old 05-09-24, 12:56 PM
evident
Racer

Received 119 Likes on 94 Posts

I've ordered from their sister website, acurapartswarehouse for years and have not had issues but i've also never got a wrong item either. I do know they have a terrible return policy period. I tried to return an unopened window switch and was rejected because it was considered an electrical item. Would have paid the 20% restocking fee (it's clearly detailed on the website). I just ordered from lexuspartsnow just right now and hope everything turns out smooth. only spent $120 bucks but i'll definitely keep this thread in mind.
Old 05-09-24, 02:30 PM
LexFinally
Racer

Received 947 Likes on 595 Posts

Originally Posted by evident
I've ordered from their sister website, acurapartswarehouse for years and have not had issues but i've also never got a wrong item either. I do know they have a terrible return policy period. I tried to return an unopened window switch and was rejected because it was considered an electrical item. Would have paid the 20% restocking fee (it's clearly detailed on the website). I just ordered from lexuspartsnow just right now and hope everything turns out smooth. only spent $120 bucks but i'll definitely keep this thread in mind.
Now that you know there are better options, I suggest you use them. Here's a discussion on some alternatives for your Acura:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Honda/comme...w_is_terrible/

Quick Reply: Beware of: LEXUSPARTSNOW.COM