ES - 7th Gen (2019-present) Discussion topics related to 2019+ ES models

Beware of: LEXUSPARTSNOW.COM

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-23, 06:47 PM
scubapr
Intermediate

Received 166 Likes on 125 Posts
Angry Beware of: LEXUSPARTSNOW.COM

Is there any way to file a complaint or open a formal online consumer dispute against this company or I have to file a legal recurse? Apparently they have an "F" with the Better Business Bureau and multiple Unanswered complains. When searching on Google there are also many other similar complains against that company. I just started the credit card dispute process, but I'm worried that their basic (correct box shipped) explanation will result in a denial of my claim. I should have used my AMEX instead of the VISA

On Monday I received an order for the Illuminated Trunk Sill & Illuminated Door Sills. The Door Sills box was half open, but inside the Trunk Sill box which was fully close. Upon opening I noticed that Door Sills were not illuminated but the regular ones; although the part number and description on the box was for the illuminated part.

I immediately contacted them via chat and they told me that I should receive an RMA response in 1-2 days. After a few days without response I decided to contact them directly instead of chat to open the RMA. I sent them photos/evidence of the situation. But their RMA response was basically that I received the correct part (box) and this is a case were I no longer wanted the part. So they want me to pay for the return shipping and when received I'll deducted a 20% restocking fee of the price without shipping costs as a refund. That was unacceptable! So, I went back and forth multiple times but they stand by their statement. INCREDIBLE!

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Below are the images I sent:

PT922-33191-10 LEXUSPARTSNOW.COM Wrong Lexus Door Illuminated Sills

PT922-33191-10 LEXUSPARTSNOW.COM Wrong Lexus Door Illuminated Sills

The following users liked this post:
SJM (03-23-24)
Old 09-21-23, 08:18 PM
july1988
Intermediate

Received 148 Likes on 105 Posts

You seem to be very IT/tech savy, why bought from this unknown/un-reputable website at first place?

I only buy from a Lexus or Toyota dealer. There are thousand of Lexus dealer offer online store with MSRP -30% off that can give you exactly what you want, they can confirm with you via email/chat with picture etc., eBay has legit Lexus dealers selling on there too, just message them and ask if you are not sure.

Just return and maybe have your bank dispute with them, you dont have too. Your bank don't give a damn what they say, you always are right and will get money back , even you went to a restaurant, ate and dispute , in this case you are good, don't worry about it.
The following 4 users liked this post by july1988:
bullnobull (09-21-23), GS350Miami (10-22-23), LexFinally (09-22-23), scubapr (09-21-23)
Old 09-21-23, 08:55 PM
scubapr
Intermediate

Originally Posted by july1988
You seem to be very IT/tech savy, why bought from this unknown/un-reputable website at first place?
Yeap! My bad. I usually research first but saw a few recommended posts.

...There are thousand of Lexus dealer offer online store with MSRP -30% off that can give you exactly what you want, they can confirm with you via email/chat with picture etc., eBay has legit Lexus dealers selling on there too, just message them and ask if you are not sure.
Do you have a link of the eBay legit Lexus dealers? Most online Lexus dealers I searched do not ship outside of continental USA. At my local Authorized Lexus dealer prices are ridiculously high. For example, my local dealer wanted $357 (with new customer discount) for the side moldings which cost less $200 online.

Just return and maybe have your bank dispute with them, you dont have too. Your bank don't give a damn what they say, you always are right and will get money back , even you went to a restaurant, ate and dispute , in this case you are good, don't worry about it.
They want me to pay for return shipping which I find unfair. Anyway, just found out Lexuspartsnow.com is independently owned and operated by Auto Parts Prime, Inc. which is BBB accredited. I don't like to complain (2nd time ever). But I tried many times to reason with them without success. So, just filed a BBB complain and a Bank dispute.

Last edited by scubapr; 09-22-23 at 05:04 AM.
Old 09-21-23, 09:02 PM
LeX2K
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,983 Likes on 2,511 Posts

lexuspartsnow.com is hardly some obscure site it routinely ranks in the top 5 when you search part numbers.
Old 09-21-23, 09:36 PM
scubapr
Intermediate

Originally Posted by LeX2K
lexuspartsnow.com is hardly some obscure site it routinely ranks in the top 5 when you search part numbers.
Apparently they have a high transactional volume and maybe there is a low percentage of orders with errors. But if you are one of the few errors, you are most likely SOL based on a complaint Google search.

Their customer service is terrible, almost robotic in their responses and not empathetic at all. I still can't understand how they maintain that I received the correct part after explaining more than 10 times and sending photos of the incorrect part despite the correct box/label. Either (Lexus) boxed the wrong part during manufacturing or someone on their side tried a SCAM. Either way is their fault and not mine. I should not have to pay for return shipping and also get hit by a 20% restocking fee because an open box. How can I tell if the part inside is correct if I don't open the box?
Old 09-21-23, 09:50 PM
july1988
Intermediate

Originally Posted by scubapr

Do you have a link of the eBay legit Lexus dealers? Most online Lexus dealers I searched do not ship outside of continental USA. At my local Authorized Lexus dealer prices are ridiculously high. For example, my local dealer wanted $268 (with new customer discount) for the side moldings which cost around $165 online.

BELL LEXUS NORTH SCOTTSDALE is my go to if I want to order online for shipping
They have eBay store, you can just or message them and ask anything you want they will advise you what's up, even create a custom listing for you to buy if you want:
ebay.com/str/belllexusnorthscottsdale
Is this what you want, part # PT9223319010:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/33499797977...YAAOSwmHhiF7RI

Message them and inquiry about fitment, additional discount, and sipping etc...

They also have an online store, selling 33% off Lexus MSRP for "almost" everything(notice the domain, it's part of their official dealer website belllexusnorthscottsdale.com)
​​​​​parts.belllexusnorthscottsdale.com
Part # PT9223319010:
https://parts.belllexusnorthscottsda...223319010.html

You can email them ask anything you want part number, VIN fitment, shipping, pictures, discount etc.
BELLLEXUSPARTS@GMAIL.COM or DDICKERSON@belllexus.com
---

Other known Lexus dealer that sell parts online:
https://parts.longolexus.com/

Or go to the official Lexus online part, and find from ALL Lexus dealer across the US that offer parts:
https://parts.lexus.com/

Last edited by july1988; 09-21-23 at 10:02 PM.
The following 5 users liked this post by july1988:
bullnobull (09-21-23), scubapr (09-22-23), wdlugitch (03-30-24), websurfer (03-30-24), Wilson2000 (05-10-24)
Old 09-21-23, 11:04 PM
bullnobull
Pit Crew

Received 42 Likes on 27 Posts

Lexuspartsnow was good 10 years ago. Then it dumped. Now I have been buying from Bell Lexus, Scottsdale. Way lower than my local Dealer. As much as 50% off!
Mail order website is simple. After you order you can call to verify. I bought lighted door sills on a holiday for $261.00. regular $191.00, Local dealer around $300.00. Not sure, I never bit. Just ordered F series pedals for my 2022 ES300h UL. Took a week for delivery. Free Shipping. No BS
Enjoy

Last edited by bullnobull; 09-21-23 at 11:08 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by bullnobull:
scubapr (09-22-23), Wilson2000 (05-10-24)
Old 09-22-23, 05:01 AM
scubapr
Intermediate

They have eBay store, you can just or message them and ask anything you want they will advise you what's up, even create a custom listing for you to buy if you want...

Other known Lexus dealer that sell parts online:
https://parts.longolexus.com/

Or go to the official Lexus online part, and find from ALL Lexus dealer across the US that offer parts:
https://parts.lexus.com/
Thanks! Unfortunately all of them exclude PR as a shipping option. Anyway, I tried the eBay listing contact seller option to ask if they can make an exception.

I don't mind paying a little more for a good customer service.But the $357 (with new customer discount) quoted by my local dealer is a little too much!
Old 09-22-23, 07:42 AM
ndunn
Pit Crew

Received 76 Likes on 51 Posts

OP, file a claim with your CC company you should get an immediate credit. Patiently wait for a return label from the wrongdoers. With the documentation that you have it will be a slam dunk.
The following 2 users liked this post by ndunn:
LexFinally (10-20-23), scubapr (09-22-23)
Old 09-22-23, 09:14 AM
july1988
Intermediate

Originally Posted by scubapr
Thanks! Unfortunately all of them exclude PR as a shipping option. Anyway, I tried the eBay listing contact seller option to ask if they can make an exception.

I don't mind paying a little more for a good customer service.But the $357 (with new customer discount) quoted by my local dealer is a little too much!
Yeah, I'd try to email them directly too and ask, eBay charge fee (~10%+) to them too so they probably like to sell to you directly, if in agreement pretty sure they'll ship to wherever you want.
Old 09-22-23, 10:50 AM
Gazza74
10th Gear

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

You can also find a package forwarding service that you can have US purchased items sent to, and they'll send it off to you for a fee. It usually ends up much cheaper, especially when you are buying multiple items from different vendors. You'd have to do some research to find one that sends to PR, has good reputation, and the costs involved, but could be an option for you.
The following users liked this post:
scubapr (09-22-23)
Old 09-22-23, 12:19 PM
scubapr
Intermediate

They have eBay store, you can just or message them and ask anything you want they will advise you what's up, even create a custom listing for you to buy if you want
Thank you very much! They are very slow responding my emails but apparently they will ship to me.

Last edited by scubapr; 09-22-23 at 12:26 PM.
Old 09-22-23, 12:25 PM
scubapr
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Gazza74
You can also find a package forwarding service that you can have US purchased items sent to, and they'll send it off to you for a fee. It usually ends up much cheaper, especially when you are buying multiple items from different vendors. You'd have to do some research to find one that sends to PR, has good reputation, and the costs involved, but could be an option for you.
I have used MyUS before. The service works well for large and/or heavy packages. But it is very expensive for small items. In addition, they represent another point of failure/insurance costs; and many times the sender does not guarantee if there is an intermediary fwd. But definitely if there is no direct alternative it is something I would use. Thanks!
Old 10-20-23, 01:02 PM
scubapr
Intermediate

UPDATE: Still waiting for my VISA claim resolution as they responded that the correct part number was shipped based on box label and that they issue an RMA and still waiting for me to return the part. How can I explain to them and VISA more clearly that the RMA was based on the wrong premise that "Reason For Return: No longer needs" and I they wanted to assess a 20% restocking + I had to pay return shipping; and more importantly the part inside the box was not the illuminated trim regardless the box number was correct?

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau for Auto Parts Prime, Inc. which owns LexusPartsNow; and they responded with the same wording that based on my images they shipped the correct box. I'm so angry with them.

On a positive note, as recommended by @july1988 I was able to order the part directly from BELL LEXUS NORTH SCOTTSDALE and received the correct illuminated trim in the same part# box as it should. BELL is definitely A+++ Thanks!
Old 10-20-23, 02:12 PM
Shaboom
Racer

Received 495 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by bullnobull
Lexuspartsnow was good 10 years ago. Then it dumped. Now I have been buying from Bell Lexus, Scottsdale. Way lower than my local Dealer. Just ordered F series pedals for my 2022 ES300h UL. Took a week for delivery. Free Shipping. No BS
Enjoy
I’ve been unsuccessful trying to get capped pedals or pedal caps for my 2021 ES 350. Are the ones you bought just chrome-like pedal caps or the whole pedal. Is installation difficult? I wonder if they would fit my ES base? Could I ask the price?

Quick Reply: Beware of: LEXUSPARTSNOW.COM