ES - 7th Gen (2019-present) Discussion topics related to 2019+ ES models

2024 ES350 Ultra Luxury Puddle Lights

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-23, 01:08 PM
Eppieguy
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default 2024 ES350 Ultra Luxury Puddle Lights

Hello All, I have a 2024 ES350 Ultra Luxury. I would like to put OEM puddle lights / lamps in but I can't find the OEM part number? Any one have any insight on this? I do not want the aftermarket lights. I want the OEM lights.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 11-08-23, 01:12 PM
minotaar
Pit Crew

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts

Doesn't it come with puddle lights? My non-ultra lux has it. Do you mean the one that projects the lexus logo?
Old 11-08-23, 01:28 PM
BBQapple
Instructor

Received 409 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by minotaar
Doesn't it come with puddle lights? My non-ultra lux has it. Do you mean the one that projects the lexus logo?
My 300h Premium also has puddle lights, they’re LEDs that shine down from the door handles. I don’t recall if they were standard or came with an options package. But every UL I’ve seen was super loaded with options, that’s the main difference between an UL and a L model as the only thing you can’t get except if you buy an UL is the rear side shades everything else can be had on a Lux model.
Old 11-08-23, 02:10 PM
bc6152
Lead Lap

Received 1,306 Likes on 909 Posts

I don't think that Lexus provides any part that projects the Lexus logo from the bottom of the door. There are puddle lights in the door handles that illuminate when approached with the smart key. The logo lights are aftermarket only...

Last edited by bc6152; 11-08-23 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11-08-23, 02:54 PM
bc6152
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by bc6152
I don't think that Lexus provides any part that projects the Lexus logo from the bottom of the door. There are puddle lights in the door handles that illuminate when approached with the smart key. The logo lights are aftermarket only...
BTW, installation of the aftermarket logo puddle lights takes less than 5 minutes per door... easy/peezy...
Old 11-08-23, 02:54 PM
grp52
Instructor

Received 568 Likes on 399 Posts

Originally Posted by BBQapple
My 300h Premium also has puddle lights, they’re LEDs that shine down from the door handles. I don’t recall if they were standard or came with an options package. ...
The Owner's Manual calls them "Outer foot lights (front/front and rear)" and for some unfathomable reason they are found in the "Interior lights list" section. Since there's no "*If equipped" qualifier one can reasonably assume all ES model types are equipped with them.
Old 11-08-23, 02:55 PM
IntrinoX
Instructor

Received 569 Likes on 332 Posts

These are from lexusacc.com that's half the price and are better.
Crisp is all I can say - look for yourself!
If you do purchase them, make sure it's the V2 version.
Attached Thumbnails 2024 ES350 Ultra Luxury Puddle Lights-img_8438.jpeg  
Old 11-08-23, 03:30 PM
bc6152
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by IntrinoX
These are from lexusacc.com that's half the price and are better.
Crisp is all I can say - look for yourself!
If you do purchase them, make sure it's the V2 version.
These are very nice lights... However I paid $12.00 for mine with free shipping and these are $86.20 with shipping. Too crisp for me...
Old 11-08-23, 03:42 PM
Trekkan
2nd gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got these today for my 2024 ES350 FSport and attempted to install them, but the connector pin locations are different. I'm waiting for a reply from the seller to see if there is something I can do to get them to work. Posting the link anyway, just incase there is a way to get them to work or someone has ideas. These are by far (IMO) the best looking puddle lights I was able to find, so I hope to get them working. If anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1557950...entry-led-logo
Old 11-08-23, 03:58 PM
grp52
Instructor

Received 568 Likes on 399 Posts

Originally Posted by Eppieguy
Hello All, I have a 2024 ES350 Ultra Luxury. I would like to put OEM puddle lights / lamps in but I can't find the OEM part number? Any one have any insight on this? I do not want the aftermarket lights. I want the OEM lights.

Thanks in advance for your help.
What are you really looking for?

Your ES should have come equipped with plain illumination Lexus OEM Door Courtesy Lights. If you are looking for door courtesy lights that project LEXUS, the Lexus logo, or both on the ground, there's no stock (US) Lexus OEM door courtesy projection light. The closest you can come to OEM is the pricey, Toyota Motor Corp. manufactured GENUINE LEXUS JAPAN 2019-2024 ES LED DOOR COURTESY PROJECTION LAMP UNIT SET (SET OF 2).
Old 11-08-23, 04:04 PM
minotaar
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by grp52
What are you really looking for?

Your ES should have come equipped with plain illumination Lexus OEM Door Courtesy Lights. If you are looking for door courtesy lights that project LEXUS, the Lexus logo, or both on the ground, there's no stock (US) Lexus OEM door courtesy projection light. The closest you can come to OEM is the pricey, Toyota Motor Corp. manufactured GENUINE LEXUS JAPAN 2019-2024 ES LED DOOR COURTESY PROJECTION LAMP UNIT SET (SET OF 2).
this is what I was referring to, though grp52 is as always far more detailed and precise than me.

Old 11-08-23, 04:09 PM
minotaar
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by BBQapple
My 300h Premium also has puddle lights, they’re LEDs that shine down from the door handles. I don’t recall if they were standard or came with an options package. But every UL I’ve seen was super loaded with options, that’s the main difference between an UL and a L model as the only thing you can’t get except if you buy an UL is the rear side shades everything else can be had on a Lux model.
in the US, there are several other differences. In particular, the 360 camera is UL only; a pricey option that requires several additional cameras that do not even have mounts on the lower models. I think the price difference (which isn’t much) is based mostly on the cost of that camera system and the rear shades. I agree there are few differences and people that aren’t in the “don’t really care at this price range” range can reasonably save a few bucks. That camera system is really nice for avoiding the road rash on the rims though.

A number of options tend to appear only on UL models, following Lexus’ “no order” policy, so it’s a bit misleading to say that these options “can be had” on a Lux model. For example, the triple beam option is technically available on all models, but in practice you’ll wait a year before you see a base model with them, if even.
Old 11-08-23, 04:23 PM
Trekkan
2nd gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, so this is about a 2024 ES350 FSport Handling, not a UL, but I was able to get these lights working: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1557950...entry-led-logo (and they are only 50.00 for two). I realize the F Sport doesn't exactly apply here, but there are different logo's to choose from at that link.

What confused me, was there are two different plugs on the new lights that you can connect to. I didn't realize this, but it is so that the same light can work with more models.
Anyway, here's a quick pic I snapped.

Last edited by Trekkan; 11-08-23 at 04:43 PM.
Old 11-08-23, 05:36 PM
BBQapple
Instructor

Received 409 Likes on 275 Posts

in the US, there are several other differences. In particular, the 360 camera is UL only; a pricey option that requires several additional cameras that do not even have mounts on the lower models. I think the price difference (which isn’t much) is based mostly on the cost of that camera system and the rear shades. I agree there are few differences and people that aren’t in the “don’t really care at this price range” range can reasonably save a few bucks. That camera system is really nice for avoiding the road rash on the rims though.

A number of options tend to appear only on UL models, following Lexus’ “no order” policy, so it’s a bit misleading to say that these options “can be had” on a Lux model. For example, the triple beam option is technically available on all models, but in practice you’ll wait a year before you see a base model with them, if even.
Well I did say “every UL I’ve seen was super loaded with options, that’s the main difference between an UL and a L model

And I’m pretty sure I’ve seen non UL models with 360 but I’m not going to scour the internet to confirm. And I’ve definitely seen F Sport ES cars with triple beam.

Wife’s IS350 FS has 360 and triple beams, the 360 is great but I prefer the bi level headlamps to the triples mostly because of the cornering lamps missing on the triples plus the triples don’t seem any brighter or better at night.
Old 11-09-23, 07:59 AM
Eppieguy
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Yes, Sorry, I should have said that.

Quick Reply: 2024 ES350 Ultra Luxury Puddle Lights