ES - 7th Gen (2019-present) Discussion topics related to 2019+ ES models

Unlink keyfob to seat memory

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:18 AM
omgomgomg
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unlink keyfob to seat memory

Hi guys, I've programmed seat position 1 to one of my keys using the press-and-hold-seat1-and-lock buttons method. Every time I unlock the car, seat automatically resets to seat position 1 so that's great. However, nowadays I like to make minor adjustments on the fly and would prefer to not have my seat default to seat memory 1 every time I unlock the vehicle. I've tried to find out how to unlink my keyfob with seat memory but I couldn't find any information or video guides online. What should I do to unlink my key from seat memory?
Old Yesterday, 11:02 AM
ESh
Lead Lap

Received 1,052 Likes on 782 Posts

Change the seat position, memorise again and key memory will be deleted.
The following users liked this post:
FastDawg (Today)
Old Today, 10:47 AM
mmatheny
Instructor

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by omgomgomg
Hi guys, I've programmed seat position 1 to one of my keys using the press-and-hold-seat1-and-lock buttons method. Every time I unlock the car, seat automatically resets to seat position 1 so that's great. However, nowadays I like to make minor adjustments on the fly and would prefer to not have my seat default to seat memory 1 every time I unlock the vehicle. I've tried to find out how to unlink my keyfob with seat memory but I couldn't find any information or video guides online. What should I do to unlink my key from seat memory?
What’s the exact method to do this? And what exactly does it do? When does the seat move forward - I don’t want it to until I’m seated!
Old Today, 12:00 PM
Jeaco
Driver

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Hi, go into the settings on the the screen and you can program your seat moving, etc. Lots of options. Also, as far has settings for seat and steering wheel, my car has 3 settings on the door. I press "set" and then set it to my liking and then "1". And another driver Sets "2". It works well. Not connected to my fob. I have up to 3 different "settings" I can make.