ES - 7th Gen (2019-present) Discussion topics related to 2019+ ES models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 7ES owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-21, 12:32 PM
LexNL
Driver School Candidate

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Hi folks,

I am Peter, new to this forum and living in the Netherlands. From 2012 to 2015 I drove a Lexus CT 200h. After 5 years BMW, I went back to Lexus .
Last january I picked up my new ES 300h Luxury Line, MY 2020. It corresponds with the "Luxury" trim in the USA. The color is "Mercury Grey", in the USA known as "Nebula Grey Pearl", and the interior is "Sand Stone" leather, known as "Chateau" in the USA. The only extra option is the panoramic view monitor.
In Europe, the 300h is the only ES model available, produced in Japan. Lexus doesn't sell the 250 and 350 models here.
I am very happy with the car. It's very comfortable, silent and very easy to handle. I enjoy every ride. I am also surprised by the fuel consumption. During the cold months the real average consumption was about 42.5 MPG. Now in the summer it even declined to 48.5 MPG! Here are also some pics of my car:

The following 2 users liked this post by LexNL:
mickbrown (07-01-21), Rileybear (01-26-22)
Old 07-02-21, 10:49 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 714 Likes on 522 Posts

Originally Posted by LexNL
Hi folks,

I am Peter, new to this forum and living in the Netherlands. From 2012 to 2015 I drove a Lexus CT 200h. After 5 years BMW, I went back to Lexus .
Last january I picked up my new ES 300h Luxury Line, MY 2020. It corresponds with the "Luxury" trim in the USA. The color is "Mercury Grey", in the USA known as "Nebula Grey Pearl", and the interior is "Sand Stone" leather, known as "Chateau" in the USA. The only extra option is the panoramic view monitor.
In Europe, the 300h is the only ES model available, produced in Japan. Lexus doesn't sell the 250 and 350 models here.
I am very happy with the car. It's very comfortable, silent and very easy to handle. I enjoy every ride. I am also surprised by the fuel consumption. During the cold months the real average consumption was about 42.5 MPG. Now in the summer it even declined to 48.5 MPG! Here are also some pics of my car:
Congrats on your car and Welcome to Club Lexus! This is a great forum for sharing observations, opinions and solutions. It is mostly dominated by folks in North America so it is always nice to get some perspective from outside this continent. For example, I find it interesting that the 300h is the only model available in your region.
Old 07-09-21, 02:21 PM
JKNair
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 2019 Lexus ES 350 UL Nightfall Mica/Flaxen

Hello everyone, just introducing myself here. I'm JK Nair, in the Detroit, Michigan area. Picked up a used (new for me) 2019 ES 350 Ultra Luxury Package on July 3 (a few days ago) (from Minneapolis, and drove it all the way back to Detroit from the dealership). Nightfall Mica with Flaxen interior. Options include HUD, BSM with park assist & panoramic view monitor, heated steering wheel, panoramic glass roof, nav & ML audio, triple beam headlamps, wireless charger, illuminated door sills, 18" wheels, etc. Can't think of any missing options. From Poquet Auto in Minneapolis. Excellent buying experience. The ES had just 12k miles on it.

I have placed an order for a Colgan front-end mask, which should arrive in about a month. The next thing will be to get the WeatherTech floor mats. The first mod (if I can call it so) will be to install a fuse tap to hardwire two dashcams. I am worried whether the power rear-window screen will interfere with my rear dashcam. Have to see.

Happy to be on this forum. Some pictures to follow this post.

Cheers!
- JK Nair
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  7ES owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20210704_204130.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  7ES owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20210704_203426-a.jpg  
Old 07-09-21, 09:29 PM
SheSilver
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up New to Club

Hello, I'm new here to the club and wanted to send a shout-out. I"m Mary in Ohio and I purchased a 2017 ES350 Silver, hence my name.

SheSilver's new ride, I'm excited to be an owner of a Lexus!
The following users liked this post:
Mrslady (07-10-21)
Old 07-10-21, 09:30 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SheSilver
Hello, I'm new here to the club and wanted to send a shout-out. I"m Mary in Ohio and I purchased a 2017 ES350 Silver, hence my name.
SheSilver's new ride, I'm excited to be an owner of a Lexus!
Congrats on your new ride. This is a great discussion forum for asking those nagging questions about your car. I do encourage you to do a search when you have questions to see if others have already asked/answered/addressed that particular question. You can just click on the "search this forum" button at the upper right hand corner of the appropriate subforum. By the way, this "7th generation" subforum is for discussions regarding model years 2019 and newer, and your vehicle is a 2017 so you will get more useful model-specific information if you post in the 6th generation subforum. Best wishes with your new ride.
Old 07-12-21, 08:19 AM
E46CT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,155 Likes on 1,619 Posts

Originally Posted by LexNL
Hi folks,

Nice. Can we get the luxury package here in the US with the small nav screen? I didn't expect to see you have the 14-way driver seat (jealous) but with the small base nav screen. Maybe the packages are different here. Our cars are similar. Also we have similar taste... i too drove a CT (two in fact, one 2016 F Sport and one 2015 F sport).. and a bunch of BMWs..IS, and now 7ES
Old 09-28-21, 02:08 PM
ESh
Lead Lap

Received 974 Likes on 733 Posts

I just got a 2020 Lexus ES300h, white on chateau with bamboo with 10000 miles. Tripple beams, noise reduction wheels, Mark Levinson, 360 camera and all that good stuff.

This my fourth Lexus. The current car is a 2007 ES350 Premium Plus that I will keep for looooong.

Last edited by ESh; 10-01-21 at 07:07 AM.
Old 09-30-21, 11:59 PM
LexNL
Driver School Candidate

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by E46CT
Nice. Can we get the luxury package here in the US with the small nav screen? I didn't expect to see you have the 14-way driver seat (jealous) but with the small base nav screen. Maybe the packages are different here. Our cars are similar. Also we have similar taste... i too drove a CT (two in fact, one 2016 F Sport and one 2015 F sport).. and a bunch of BMWs..IS, and now 7ES
Hi, I didn't notice your reaction until last week.. A nice car indeed! And I like to drive a Lexus again, just like you
I think in the Netherlands, there are other packages than in the US. In 2020, we had the following choises with the ES 300h:
- Business Line (base model, 17" rims, Nulux, small nav screen)
- Luxury Line (additional 18" rims, leather, 14-way driver seat w. easy access, wood decorations, ambient light, front seats ventilated, sun screen at rear window, CD/DVD player, rain sensor, BSM, RCTAB)
- Executive Line (additional semi-analin leather, large nav screen and most other options (except HUD and ML)
- President Line (as Executive Line, but with HUD and ML).
- F Sport Line (19" rims, options like Luxury Line)
- F Sport Premium (options like President Line)

In MY 2021, the new base model was called "Comfort Line", and the "Business Line" got 18" rims, large nav screen, CD/DVD player, wireless charger, rain sensor and heated steering wheel. The "Luxury Line" was upgraded with a credit card key, wireless charger and the power trunk, but still kept the small nav screen.

In Germany, the ES again has other packages compared to the Netherlands. So, they are playing a bit with the packages and options, varying by country and MY.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Mike728 (10-01-21)
Old 10-18-21, 04:44 PM
Rarewolf
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default My Magic Carpet

ES350
Ultra LuxurySunlit GreenBlack Interior2nd OwnerFully Packaged*
The car has everything i wanted except chateau interior.
Planning on getting the stitching changed to a neon green later on.
Just got it 10/9/21.
Sound.. sounds great though i see a lot of complaints.
Ride feels rougher then my old 98 ES 300

​​​​​​
Old 10-19-21, 08:12 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Rarewolf
ES350
Ultra LuxurySunlit GreenBlack Interior2nd OwnerFully Packaged*
The car has everything i wanted except chateau interior.
Planning on getting the stitching changed to a neon green later on.
Just got it 10/9/21.
Sound.. sounds great though i see a lot of complaints.
Ride feels rougher then my old 98 ES 300

​​​​​​
Congrats on the new car. That green is a really nice color. You mentioned you didn’t get your preferred Chateau interior, so what color is your interior.
Rarewolf (11-05-21)
Old 10-26-21, 06:59 AM
DAPURAK
Driver School Candidate

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 2021 Lexus ES350

Hello All,

just got the new es350. Here to learn more about our vehicle and will also contribute to the group. 😊

~JoE
Old 11-05-21, 01:12 AM
lovemore
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello all!
First time Lexus owner. 2022 ES 350 Caviar color.
The following 2 users liked this post by lovemore:
Rarewolf (11-05-21), veeinc (11-05-21)
Old 11-05-21, 12:06 PM
Rarewolf
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TechNut
Congrats on the new car. That green is a really nice color. You mentioned you didn’t get your preferred Chateau interior, so what color is your interior.
Yeah, ended up with all black interior.
Its too gloomy for me.
​​​​​​So im about to be adding the green stitching soon getting quotes at the moment.
Old 11-25-21, 10:19 AM
ThumperPup
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts

I have been a Lexus Owner going on about 10 years now almost
I have owned 2 and im about to purchase my 3rd
The 3rd will be a
2021 ES250 AWD
sunlitgreen with black/ esspresson linear interior its got a bunch of features that where added on to it so im guessing i was base order and then soemone just added several of the premiume features on it
the only feature i wish it had but it doesnt have is the opening and closing power trunk
but that wasnt a deal breaking considering its a CPO with 12k and im picking it up for $41,444 plus tax and doc fess
as the premimume package added to it has navigation heater steering wheel some other stuff
I will be adding a spoiler to it once i get it
ill post some pics its in ohio and im in utah so ill be flying out next week after all the documents are completed and its ready for me to pick up.
My 2016 ES300h was just hit this past Sunday no way it will be fixed the damage it has going to be totaled

I drive taxi and limo in my area and i use the car for that i know im taking a hit on fuel costs because the ES250 doesnt get as good mpg as the hyrbid did but its a AWD and i could really use that for the extra protection on the road where i drive all the time in the canyons and ski resort areas of the winter.

Even though i hardly ever had any issues with my ES300h I still took the chance time to take the chance on the ES250 that lots of people seem to complain about but i think those are people who should have gone and bought a gs and not a es anyways lol. but sorry not hating on yall we all have our needs and each need is different if i dont like it at least i got a good deal on it where a few months down the road if i sell or trade in i wont really loose anything on it with this current use car market.

Old 11-25-21, 10:21 AM
ThumperPup
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Rarewolf
Yeah, ended up with all black interior.
Its too gloomy for me.
​​​​​​So im about to be adding the green stitching soon getting quotes at the moment.
oh wow that is going to be exsepenssive might be better off to just trade in and buy another
i got a price for sitcihgn to be changed on my 2016 it was a shop that has higher prices but i still wasnt expending a 3k price quote when i got that cause

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 7ES owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!