ES - 7th Gen (2019-present) Discussion topics related to 2019+ ES models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 7ES owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-20, 08:24 AM
kalel2127
Advanced

Received 144 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by emdcksn
Hello, 2019 ES300h Ultra Luxury, Eminent White Pearl w/Flaxen Leather and Linear Espresso Wood Trim with all options except wireless charging.

I love everything about it. The ML speakers are great, but it says 17 speakers and I can only find 10 locations.
Congrats on your new vehicle! Some speakers are 2-way which would need to be counted as 2.
The following users liked this post:
emdcksn (04-10-20)
Old 01-14-20, 08:33 AM
JDR76
Lexus Champion

Received 1,612 Likes on 1,028 Posts

I don't own an ES but I love to pop on here and look at your cars. Beautiful rides, folks. Congrats to you all.
Old 02-24-20, 07:46 PM
richh001
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all! My wife's new car is a 2020 ES 350 f Sport in nebula gray paint and red interior. Got it on Saturday, 2/22 and loves it so far. Not a long list of options - heated steering wheel, Park Assist, Mark Levinson audio. Seems fairly peppy and fun to drive.
Old 02-25-20, 10:07 AM
TDMR
Driver

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

Picks or it didn't happen.....
Old 02-25-20, 07:14 PM
richh001
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TDMR
Picks or it didn't happen.....

It’s been raining here pretty much since we picked it up, so garage photos...

Old 02-26-20, 08:44 PM
AndyWh0
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello, this is my new (as of 3 weeks) 2020 ES 350, but unfortunately already having some issues such as battery dying in the second week of ownership, remote start malfunction and back up cam not showing yellow parking lines.
Ultra white exterior with circuit red interior
Pics taken by me IG: sys.media (shameless plug)

LexNYC83 (04-17-20)
Old 04-14-20, 10:01 PM
Wihunge
Rookie

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default New Owner

New 2020 Eminent White Pearl Es 300h arriving in early May. Got all the bells and whistles on the Ultra Luxury model. I am looking forward to a quiet smooth riding car. I test drove a RX 450h but it was a nosier, stiffer ride. I wanted the panoramic roof but can’t get it in the hybrid. I am looking forward to reading other owners experiences with this model car.
LexNYC83 (04-17-20)
Old 04-28-20, 09:11 AM
5thton
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New 2020 F Sport Owner

Hey everyone, just introducing myself. Picked up a new 2020 ES F Sport, white with red interior and fully loaded (I have everything but the power trunk) off the lot from JM Lexus in South Florida. Excellent price and buying experience, especially considering everything thats going on right now in the country. I wasn't really planning on buying a new car just yet, but someone managed to total my car while I was sitting at a red light two weeks ago so here I am. I usually don't go on and on about my dealership experience but this is my first Lexus product and the sales experience was probably the best I've had at a luxury dealer. Im very impressed with the Lexus plus dealer experience. I was initially concerned about the no-haggle approach at the plus dealerships, but they offered the price upfront and it blew away other dealer pricing. We have a lot of dealer options here in South East Florida and no one else even came close to JM's no haggle price. My sales guy also had my exact same name, so it was fate. Between the time I showed up and test drove to the time I drove off in my new car, the process took maybe 2 hours. I was impressed.

I have 500 miles on the car so far and am more satisfied than I thought I was going to be. TBH, this brand and car wasn't what I was planning to replace my ride with this year, but economically I wasn't willing to go out and make a huge purchase not knowing how the rest of the year is going to pan out. That being said, Im really happy I ended up with this car and for the price it really exceeds expectations. My experiences so far would lead me to repurchase this car regardless of the economy.

So thats my car! I'm looking forward to browsing this forum. I've always been a can't-help-myself modder (I won't get into discussions as to if thats right or wrong on a car like this) so I'm looking forward to seeing what others have and will be planning for their rides. I'm coming from a very raw and noisy M competition car, and while I appreciate this car is a completely different animal I'd like to beef up the engine and exhaust noise a bit, so I'll be looking into the AEM intake and maybe an exhaust after the break in period is over. I have no interest in the performance value of these mods as its a front wheel drive car, there is only so much you can benefit and I feel this car is already pretty maxes out in terms of FWD power capabilities. I am reminded of my 2002 Acura CL back in the day that I beefed up with a supercharger and it was just too much power to be enjoyable.

Other than that I like the carbon fiber bits some of you have added, the front lip mod looks promising and I will probably black out my rear spoiler and window chrome as I really like those looks too. The CF steering wheel some of you all have is pretty rocking too but I like what we have in that dept. All in all looks like a good mix of folks here though with some real fine looking cars so I look forward to whats ahead!

-Ryan
Old 05-14-20, 12:31 AM
ES350808
Driver School Candidate

Received 24 Likes on 9 Posts

Sup everyone, name is Kurt here is my 2020 ES 350 Fsport with Aimgain kit

The following 7 users liked this post by ES350808:
chrisdabos (05-16-20), doncmleon (01-20-22), evan2k (05-20-20), FSportOnly (07-08-20), Lexfam323 (11-02-20), LexNYC83 (05-17-20), r1supersta (12-01-22) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-15-20, 01:28 PM
BennoB66
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Purchased a Nov 2919 ES300H last week. It had 10,000 km on the clock. It's a Sports Luxury which is similar spec to Ultra Luxury. I am in Australia so our inclusions are a bit different

Exterior colour is Titanium Silver. Interior is Chateau.

Previous vehicle was similar to a Buick Regal Tour X. That was a 3.5l V6. Only had that 12 months as poor ride quality and too noisy. I prefer luxury over power and the ES300H gives me that.

Things I love :
Beautiful quality semi aniline seats
Great fuel economy but gas is cheap at the moment
Plenty of power when you need a burst due to the hybrid electric engine running in unison
Lexus Concierge Climate Control.
Cooled front seats that actually work
Quality ML Sound. Wish the rear speakers were louder but I knew about this when I test drove the ES.

Things I would love to see:
Auto lock on exit
Remote start. Sure a hybrid engine doesn't 'start' but to be able to pre heat the car before you get to it or pre cool in the hot weather world be good. My previous 2 vehicles had this.
Automated parking. Once again my last 2 vehicles would self park in both parallel and against the curb.

I have lots of questions so hopefully this forum can answer them. I wash my car every week and vacuum maybe once a fortnight. I don't drive to work so the ES just gets used at night to attend meetings and the gym, and then on the weekends.

​​
​​

​​
Old 05-16-20, 02:12 AM
chrisdabos
Driver

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Hi Kurt, that's clean. Do you have a link to that Aimgain kit? And is it just bolt on like the NIA one? or you extra assembly required? Thanks.
Old 05-16-20, 10:14 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 714 Likes on 522 Posts

Originally Posted by BennoB66
Purchased a Nov 2919 ES300H last week. It had 10,000 km on the clock. It's a Sports Luxury which is similar spec to Ultra Luxury. I am in Australia so our inclusions are a bit different

Exterior colour is Titanium Silver. Interior is Chateau.

Previous vehicle was similar to a Buick Regal Tour X. That was a 3.5l V6. Only had that 12 months as poor ride quality and too noisy. I prefer luxury over power and the ES300H gives me that.

Things I love :
Beautiful quality semi aniline seats
Great fuel economy but gas is cheap at the moment
Plenty of power when you need a burst due to the hybrid electric engine running in unison
Lexus Concierge Climate Control.
Cooled front seats that actually work
Quality ML Sound. Wish the rear speakers were louder but I knew about this when I test drove the ES.

Things I would love to see:
Auto lock on exit
Remote start. Sure a hybrid engine doesn't 'start' but to be able to pre heat the car before you get to it or pre cool in the hot weather world be good. My previous 2 vehicles had this.
Automated parking. Once again my last 2 vehicles would self park in both parallel and against the curb.

I have lots of questions so hopefully this forum can answer them. I wash my car every week and vacuum maybe once a fortnight. I don't drive to work so the ES just gets used at night to attend meetings and the gym, and then on the weekends.​

​​
...but wait, they put the steering wheel on the wrong side! We don't see many photos of right hand drive cars so it was just unexpected. That is a great color combo and you should enjoy the car. Welcome to the club.
Old 06-01-20, 12:04 AM
chrisdabos
Driver

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default New ES7 F Sport USB

What's up. I talked about buying an ES7 from MN and have it shipped to TX. Well I did that. Got it from MN a couple of weeks ago and detailed it last week, and been driving it the last couple of days. Specs that I want, '19 with only 6500 miles on it, good price too. Dealer in my area is giving me a complimentary 10k service so I'm taking it in tomorrow. I just bought a platinum warranty as well from another dealer for 96 months/100k miles. Lexus has full specs that I wanted F sport. Black seats (reds are nice too, just not my style). I'm coming from an Impala Limited (fleet style new engine). I like the Sport + mode with the suspension tuning and more engine noise. There's still so much I need to learn with the car but I'm getting a ceramic tint this week and looking into some lip kits/side skirt kits too. Anyway, here's a pic. Car does have some road nicks on the bumper that come with driving a car. Was thinking about a film on it but I'll live with them, since I'll be doing a lot of driving. There was this crud on the roof of the car but I got most of it out with some Meguairs cutting compound (looked like fluid of some sort, the car was open transport to TX). I do need to adjust the left headlight, it's a little lower than the right one. The ML system is crazy with all its speakers, the bass is fine but I keep thinking I still have my Grand Prix with two 10s in the back from a couple of years ago. Rear seats have a lot of room too. I haven't settled in the car yet since I'm not sure what buttons do what still so I'm still driving the Impala around while I'm trying to sell it. Anyway, Hi!

The following 3 users liked this post by chrisdabos:
ES350808 (07-31-20), LexNYC83 (06-13-20), xmlstarks (05-09-23)
Old 08-05-20, 11:33 AM
dstacy99
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default new Es 300H-L

New ES owner, not new to Lexus. Thanks for the posts on Car-play wireless adapter. Ordered mine Monday with express shipping. Just ditched a 2017 BMW X5 with built in wireless which was HORRIBLE. Constant connection issues.

Love the luxury smooth quiet ride. Haven't signed up for the Amazon HD music yet, and since I will not be buying a qualifying product, I will only get a 30 day free trial. Still, ML sounds awesome. Watched Pirates of the Caribbean while waiting for our sushi order (COVID....), sounds is CRAZY good. Wife is putting a bunch in the glove box...

I will have to search for underneath point for jacking up and putting on jackstands to rotate the tires

I see in the App I can see Distance until Empty, but not in the ODO area in dash. tips?

Again, I REALLY appreciate all the posts and tips. priceless info!!
Old 08-05-20, 12:09 PM
jimv1983
Intermediate

Received 84 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by dstacy99
New ES owner, not new to Lexus. Thanks for the posts on Car-play wireless adapter. Ordered mine Monday with express shipping. Just ditched a 2017 BMW X5 with built in wireless which was HORRIBLE. Constant connection issues.

Love the luxury smooth quiet ride. Haven't signed up for the Amazon HD music yet, and since I will not be buying a qualifying product, I will only get a 30 day free trial. Still, ML sounds awesome. Watched Pirates of the Caribbean while waiting for our sushi order (COVID....), sounds is CRAZY good. Wife is putting a bunch in the glove box...

I will have to search for underneath point for jacking up and putting on jackstands to rotate the tires

I see in the App I can see Distance until Empty, but not in the ODO area in dash. tips?

Again, I REALLY appreciate all the posts and tips. priceless info!!

It does show distance until empty it's listed as "Range". It's under the first icon "Info" on the second screen down.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 7ES owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!