95 Es300 Fs Nice! (central/northern Nj!)

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-06, 03:43 AM
BruteSBC
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Es300 Fs Nice! (central/northern Nj!)

1995 Lexus ES300. i bought the car just over a year ago, i ran a carfax which came back to be clean, when i got the car, i put on 4 new tires, front pads and rotors (brakes) rear pads and rotors (brakes) one Oxygen Sensor, New exhaust tips, a new grille, there is wiring for an amplifier, a new battary, cleaned the throttle body, lubed all the doors, changed the coolant, put a new climate control unit in it to fix the display, as well as an aftermarket Sony Radio (which the car does not come with, but can be bought extra). when i bought this car someone had just put in a NEW ENGINE to the vehicle. the engine came out of a 98 avalon with just over 50K on it, when they put it in they put in a new timing belt and water pump, i have put 10-12K on it this year and the engine is very powerful. the transmissions shifts smooth as silk, the tires dont vibrate, the brakes dont pulsate, the interior is comfterble,and roomy, heated mirrors, Auto A/C and heat. the trunk has plenty of space, when i got the car, the spare tire was no good, so i swapped the spare tire with a good one, has not overheated, doesnt leak oil or burn oil/coolant. dual air bags, got good gas milage, the car is really a nice car, the only reason im selling it is because im really looking for a smaller car, something like a 93-97 celica. since i have owned the car, i have maintained it very very well. to my knowledge, the only thing this vehicle needs is a rear O2 sensor, which can be had on ebay for very inexpensive, or from an auto parts store for about 75 dollars. the car runs perfectly fine as it is, its just that the check engine light is on. and i believe the AC system needs an O-ring replaced. it is a 134A system. the paint on the vehicle is nice as well. two of the cluster lights dont light up, which isnt uncommon. any questions please feel free to contact me via email or call 9085811221.

the vehicle is on ebay right now
asking 4000 obo
if you see this ad, and your interested in the car, please email me at streetthunderracing@hotmail.com or call the number above. if you have a celica or know someone that does and are willing to trade, i would be more than willing to work out a generious deal in your favor.

Last edited by BruteSBC; 04-06-06 at 01:34 PM.
Old 04-06-06, 10:25 AM
silversprucesc3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Brute...sounds like a nice es300 however ebay links are not allowed on this site...

The primary reason is that you must post a sellling price and obviously that is not "fixed" if the car is on Ebay....

The mods will require you to remove the link and post a price if you want your classified to remain
Old 04-06-06, 01:33 PM
BruteSBC
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the heads up man! ill change it, i just wanted the ebay thing up there for a better description of what i have done to the car

thanks!