For Sale: My 1mz-fe/3mz-fe hybrid engine est. 250hp n/a!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-08, 02:47 PM
trd4life
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For Sale: My 1mz-fe/3mz-fe hybrid engine est. 250hp n/a!

Hey guys. I've decided to sell my hybrid engine swap and not go forth with my 97 camry (needs a lot of body work) . Car is an auto trans. As far as i know i was the first to ever do this hybrid engine build and and i am hoping that someone with a 97-98 ES300 (this frot clip is a direct drop in for 97-98 ES300's) will take advantage of this. Although i havent dyno'd the motor, i can tell you it is faster than a standard 1mz-fe s/c'd 4psi setup. This motor was professionally built by Nasco automotive machine in Saco,Me. Total setup has approx. 15,000 miles on it. New water pump, timing belt, all idlers and tensioner replaced with OEM parts at the time of the motor build.

Heres the specs on the motor. All parts except for the block and headgaskets are 1mz-fe parts.

2004 Sienna 3.3 VVTI 3MZ-FE block (3310 cc) Bore is 92 mm and stroke is 83 mm. Built to OEM specs w/ brand new stock pistons and rings, bearings, seals, Toga high Volume Oil Pump, URD lightweight stock diamater crank pulley (rare). VVTI oil passages in the block were plugged with custom made aluminum pieces w/ proper sealant no leaks the shop did an excellent job. 3mz MLS headgaskets and Felpro headbolts. Includes 2 ATS Racing knock sensor adapters with 2 GM knock sensors.

2000 3.0 1mz non-vvti heads. About 40 hours into port, polish (and I MEAN polish!) and mill, 3-angle valve job

Lower intake manifold is port matched to the heads. Upper intake has the ACIS valve removed completely. Helix throttle body spacer included as well. Package also includes, wiring harness and auto ecu, Apexi SAFC, o2 simulator, Split Second ESC-1 Boost box, Magnecore KV85 wires, Ignition Solution plasma booster, megan racing headers and y pipe .Also throwing in a custom made intake with supra TT MAF and AEM filter. Comes with 330cc nonturbo Supra injectors to install as well i never boosted this motor so i didn't install these yet. Includes -6 AN fittings in the fuel rails with -6 Earls fuel line to a NOS brand -6 Y fitting to a -6 Earls fuel filter (eliminates huge restriction in the stock feed line)

Price is $4000 about half of my investment. PM me if you have questions i'll do my best to answer asap.