EV Chat General discussion about electrified Lexus, other EV vehicle manufacturers and BEV, PHEV related industry news.

Arrived...2023 Model Y in Black

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-24, 09:38 AM
AMIRZA786
Lexus Champion

Received 2,208 Likes on 1,718 Posts

Anyone interested in top quality Tesla accessories, I have a 25 percent discount on Tesmanian

https://www.tesmanian.com/
Old 09-13-24, 10:16 AM
jrmckinley
Pole Position

Received 394 Likes on 267 Posts

Originally Posted by AMIRZA786
Anyone interested in top quality Tesla accessories, I have a 25 percent discount on Tesmanian

https://www.tesmanian.com/
Ironically, I just ordered a set of floor mats from them for my MYP and they arrived last night (I also had a 25% code). I got the 5 piece set and the SLP version (which is also referred to as V2 - and supposedly they fit better than V1 and are lower profile). I opened the box this morning and the first one I grabbed was the passenger side so I put it in the car and it fits well and looks nice. I'm going to do the rest later today after a trip to the car wash to get the inside and out cleaned up.
The following users liked this post:
AMIRZA786 (09-13-24)
Old 09-13-24, 10:20 AM
AMIRZA786
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by jrmckinley
Ironically, I just ordered a set of floor mats from them for my MYP and they arrived last night (I also had a 25% code). I got the 5 piece set and the SLP version (which is also referred to as V2 - and supposedly they fit better than V1 and are lower profile). I opened the box this morning and the first one I grabbed was the passenger side so I put it in the car and it fits well and looks nice. I'm going to do the rest later today after a trip to the car wash to get the inside and out cleaned up.
Nice! Pretty much everything they sell is premium quality, I got the carbon Fiber spoiler for less than half the price of what Tesla sells it for. Just bought another set of wheel covers
Old 09-13-24, 10:27 AM
jrmckinley
Pole Position

Received 394 Likes on 267 Posts

Originally Posted by AMIRZA786
Nice! Pretty much everything they sell is premium quality, I got the carbon Fiber spoiler for less than half the price of what Tesla sells it for. Just bought another set of wheel covers
Glad to hear that, I wasn't familiar with them. One of my buddies with a MYP gave me the name of another brand of floor mats (3D Maxpider) and while researching those I went down the Reddit rabbit hole and it seemed like a lot of people liked these Tesmanian ones at about half the price. He was giving me a hard time about still using the factory floor mats (which are not very good) and so I finally pulled the trigger on trying something new.
The following users liked this post:
AMIRZA786 (09-13-24)
Old 09-13-24, 11:16 AM
AMIRZA786
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by jrmckinley
Glad to hear that, I wasn't familiar with them. One of my buddies with a MYP gave me the name of another brand of floor mats (3D Maxpider) and while researching those I went down the Reddit rabbit hole and it seemed like a lot of people liked these Tesmanian ones at about half the price. He was giving me a hard time about still using the factory floor mats (which are not very good) and so I finally pulled the trigger on trying something new.
I have the 3D Maxpider in the rear cargo area. Really good mats, but pricey. I bought OEDRO mats, which are basically 3D Maxpider's at half the price. Came with a full set of 6, including frunk and the sides of the cargo area.

Changing topics a bit, man I'm noticing all these aggressive four cylinder owners. I was coming back from getting a flu shot, and this RAV4 driver was hugging my rear. It was so close to my bumper that it was setting off the collision warning. When changed lanes, they changed lanes matching my speed. But not for long, as soon as it was clear in front of me, put my foot down and they disappeared into the distance 🤣. I could just hear in my head that tiny pathetic four banger engine screaming in vain wondering what heck happened. Then when I got on the freeway, there was someone in one of those Mazda compact SUV's doing dangerous maneuvers around traffic. Makes me glad they don't actually have something fast, or God knows what could go wrong. Must be a compensation thing