EV Chat General discussion about electrified Lexus, other EV vehicle manufacturers and BEV, PHEV related industry news.

Tesla ‘Full Self-Driving’ beta features an ‘Assertive’ mode with rolling stops

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-22 | 03:15 PM
EZZ
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Striker223
Hey if they want to be stupid and then get offended by it that's a perfect time to crush them with a more powerful car. Put them in their place.
You know how it is. People actively try to prevent you passing them these days. The stupidity of some drivers...
Old 01-10-22 | 03:21 PM
Striker223
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by EZZ
You know how it is. People actively try to prevent you passing them these days. The stupidity of some drivers...
Oh yeah. I hate it. It's literally not hard.
Old 01-10-22 | 04:48 PM
Och
Lexus Champion

If you're going to hog the left lane, at least do it right. The best way to do is not to go super slow, but just a tad slower than traffic - this way you'll always have a huge distance from the cars ahead of you, so you can be relaxed, and the impatient maniacs behind you can pass you on the right and speed away into the distance, lol.
Old 01-11-22 | 09:59 AM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SW17LS
To be fair, I stay in the left lane 80% of the time when driving because I'm typically the fastest car on the road. But, when someone comes up behind me I immediately yield it to them.

My Mercedes is also more aggressive when using distronic in sport mode.
indeed... it is all require if we want people to use it