EV Chat General discussion about electrified Lexus, other EV vehicle manufacturers and BEV, PHEV related industry news.

Preview of Electric Lineup RZ

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-22, 03:53 PM
kolokmee
Intermediate

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Motorola
We already have real photos of the exterior.

It's probably the closest to production ready (and I have no doubt the exterior of the RZ will look exactly like that with minor tweaks), but all the models shown in that Toyota/Lexus EV event were pure prototypes. Actual test mules or on-the-road pictures are severely lacking.

The closest we have is that video of the RZ going around the track that was also posted a few posts up, but that one has the hacked back end of an NX attached to it, and doesn't give us much otherwise.
Old 03-16-22, 07:26 PM
Toys4RJill
Lexus Fanatic

Received 64 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by kolokmee
It's probably the closest to production ready (and I have no doubt the exterior of the RZ will look exactly like that with minor tweaks), but all the models shown in that Toyota/Lexus EV event were pure prototypes. Actual test mules or on-the-road pictures are severely lacking.

The closest we have is that video of the RZ going around the track that was also posted a few posts up, but that one has the hacked back end of an NX attached to it, and doesn't give us much otherwise.
‘That looks production ready. Sad there is no sunroof. Looks like a RX to me