Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

DUB Miami Pics Page 4-up.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-06, 01:22 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default DUB Miami Pics Page 4-up.

April 23rd Sunday from 12pm-6pm.....Register now before they get full.

Roll in is Sat. from 2pm-6pm...

Register at http://www.dubmagazine.com/dubshow/showcars.html
Old 03-16-06, 05:54 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

you going solo ? or with ?
Old 03-16-06, 06:15 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

I'm not with any crew/club but will be in a display spot..
Old 03-16-06, 06:28 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by bluelex
I'm not with any crew/club but will be in a display spot..

booth youy mean?

+ are you already registered? and did u use clublexus?

+ im looking at hotel prices right now.
Old 03-17-06, 06:01 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by badxIS300
booth youy mean?

+ are you already registered? and did u use clublexus?

+ im looking at hotel prices right now.
Not a booth, At Dub and most shows you can get what I call "a double spot" but they call it a display spot. Booth is a diffrent type of set up where you are there for a sponsor or company. With a display spot you get double the room for $40.00 more than the reg $50.00 fee, Yes it almost double the money to register but you get double (no more cramped next to other cars)the room and get a premium location on the floor for exposure. Here are pics from a display spot I got last year at Dubs...Its little tricks of the trade you find along the years.

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/da...edium/dub5.JPG
https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/da...dium/dub1a.JPG

Yes I registered yesterday and I always use Clublexus.com as my affiliate.
Old 03-17-06, 06:31 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Not a booth, At Dub and most shows you can get what I call "a double spot" but they call it a display spot. Booth is a diffrent type of set up where you are there for a sponsor or company. With a display spot you get double the room for $40.00 more than the reg $50.00 fee, Yes it almost double the money to register but you get double (no more cramped next to other cars)the room and get a premium location on the floor for exposure. Here are pics from a display spot I got last year at Dubs...Its little tricks of the trade you find along the years.

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/da...edium/dub5.JPG
https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/da...dium/dub1a.JPG

Yes I registered yesterday and I always use Clublexus.com as my affiliate.

ill talk to the other lexus guys.. might try to get a large # of lex's to join but right now im really strapped for dough... i have a vision that may be coming true soon
Old 03-17-06, 06:46 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

ill talk to the other lexus guys.. might try to get a large # of lex's to join but right now im really strapped for dough... i have a vision that may be coming true soon
I've had the same vision for years and tried to get guys to come out and show at these shows together. If we all agreed we could get a set up from these shows where we get a large spot to ourselves. I had it all set up 2 years ago at HIN but we needed 10 cars to get a spot set up at HIN. Than I go into an accident and coudn't show. Maybe in the future we could do something like this,take over a show and take home a group award. That would be special. Group awards mean so much more than individual ones in my book cuz its teamwork.
Old 03-17-06, 06:58 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

I've had the same vision for years and tried to get guys to come out and show at these shows together. If we all agreed we could get a set up from these shows where we get a large spot to ourselves. I had it all set up 2 years ago at HIN but we needed 10 cars to get a spot set up at HIN. Than I go into an accident and coudn't show. Maybe in the future we could do something like this,take over a show and take home a group award. That would be special. Group awards mean so much more than individual ones in my book cuz its teamwork.

well we could plan for another show... or something... people at shows im sure that would love to do this are... maybe we can do it for HIN orlando?

1. bluelex (Adrian)
2. badxis300 (John)
3. freelance (randy)
4. italianlex (John)
5. just is (mario)
6. Aznxdragon (Rafael)

(im sure i can get a few other guys.)
Old 03-17-06, 07:27 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

well we could plan for another show... or something... people at shows im sure that would love to do this are... maybe we can do it for HIN orlando?

1. bluelex (Adrian)
2. badxis300 (John)
3. freelance (randy)
4. italianlex (John)
5. just is (mario)
6. Aznxdragon (Rafael)

(im sure i can get a few other guys.)
Trust me its tough man, most guys go to the big time shows with clubs, like Just is,freelance and italian lex for instance are with the teamsolo club. so they would park with them. We'll talk about it more soon. maybe we all commit to one show together in the future with repsect to the members crews/clubs. For right now lets talk about getting you and others to come out for Dub. Remember free concert with Mike Jones, Paul Wall and Slim thug so far with more to be added.
Old 03-17-06, 07:30 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Trust me its tough man, most guys go to the big time shows with clubs, like Just is,freelance and italian lex for instance are with the teamsolo club. so they would park with them. We'll talk about it more soon. maybe we all commit to one show together in the future with repsect to the members crews/clubs. For right now lets talk about getting you and oyther to come out for Dub. Remember free concert with Mike Jones, Paul Wall and Slim thug so far with more to be added.
lol yeah. i needa find a decent hotel for a decent price. the holiday inn where eric and i chose last time was blah. they just finished painting the room...

anyway yeah im trying to get someone to go with me as they'd get a wristband and pay half the entrance fee hahaha!
Old 03-17-06, 07:37 AM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this might sound stupid but whats the point of going to the show? The most you get is a trophy I presume? No offense just wondering what the point is, I am sure it was fun for a little while but after a while doesnt the scene get boring.
Old 03-17-06, 07:52 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by tonydt1g3r
this might sound stupid but whats the point of going to the show? The most you get is a trophy I presume? No offense just wondering what the point is, I am sure it was fun for a little while but after a while doesnt the scene get boring.
Its not a stupid question at all. Its about persoanl taste. Why do people go to the beach every week or 10 times a year? its just sand,water and people. The show scene can get at times too busy and redundant but it also can get very exciting and flashy. I guess it depends in the individual.
Old 03-17-06, 08:17 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by tonydt1g3r

theres also a concert. to enter the show you pay 50 bucks... cost of tickets to get in the show are 25 online and 30 at the door. if your registered you get 2 wristbands and enter and leave as you please only thing is you gotta be there early. and leave later. its ok though i usually spend the whole day there anyway.

i think im going to enter but not 100% sure yet. i need to find out about hotel accomidations. and if anyone else is going to join me.

Last edited by MrJohnE; 03-17-06 at 08:22 AM.
Old 03-17-06, 10:41 AM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks for the info. I guess I just got burnt out. The show scene is a tedious and grinding job you got to have alot of dedication. Props to you guys that do it
Old 03-18-06, 04:19 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

theres also a concert. to enter the show you pay 50 bucks... cost of tickets to get in the show are 25 online and 30 at the door. if your registered you get 2 wristbands and enter and leave as you please only thing is you gotta be there early. and leave later. its ok though i usually spend the whole day there anyway.

i think im going to enter but not 100% sure yet. i need to find out about hotel accomidations. and if anyone else is going to join me.
John, I may consider going and entering just to have a little fun.What day are you looking at leaving for this show?
Blue what's the possibility of us all (Clublexus) members getting a space together or close by each other? What day are you going down? Holla back!

Quick Reply: DUB Miami Pics Page 4-up.