Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

3/26 - C.FL Montly Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-06, 12:49 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yea darrell let me know what you guys are planning on doing so i can make the necessary arrangments
Old 03-14-06, 08:05 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Cruise on 3/26/06!

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
yea darrell let me know what you guys are planning on doing so i can make the necessary arrangments
Shawn, we will be discussing the cruise plans and agenda at our monthly meet on tommorow(Wednesday Night)! I will give you a heads up on what was discussed and what our plans are?
Old 03-15-06, 10:07 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by wringo
Shawn, we will be discussing the cruise plans and agenda at our monthly meet on tommorow(Wednesday Night)! I will give you a heads up on what was discussed and what our plans are?
Shawn, the Orlando crew is leaning towards the Int'l Mall meet place with lunch and maybe a cruise to a beach close by! Nothing fancy was discussed as far as plans are concerned! I'm going to see if we could get a sign up sheet going for a headcount so you guy's will know numbers! I will also call you when we are in route with a car total. I think the majority of us are just looking for a place to do lunch, meet new members and mod talk for a bit before heading back to Orlando! I'll keep you posted if anything changes! Orlando members who didn't make the meeting, chime in and let us know your thoughts on the cruise plans and ideas?
Old 03-16-06, 07:26 AM
LocknRoll
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wringo
Shawn, the Orlando crew is leaning towards the Int'l Mall meet place with lunch and maybe a cruise to a beach close by! Nothing fancy was discussed as far as plans are concerned! I'm going to see if we could get a sign up sheet going for a headcount so you guy's will know numbers! I will also call you when we are in route with a car total. I think the majority of us are just looking for a place to do lunch, meet new members and mod talk for a bit before heading back to Orlando! I'll keep you posted if anything changes! Orlando members who didn't make the meeting, chime in and let us know your thoughts on the cruise plans and ideas?

daytona beach? i think starting a head count is a good idea, so we know the trip will be worth it.
Old 03-17-06, 06:55 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 3/26 - C.FL Montly Cruise

Cruise Idea: Tentative Cruise for Sunday MAR. 26th, 2006
-Members suggested the idea of having a monthly cruise to various locations. It will be held on the last sunday of every month. cruise ideas could include Daytona, Cocoa, Clearwater, Tampa.

Destination CLEARWATER BEACH
Next Cruise:
When: Sunday March 26th
Destination : Tampa/Clearwater
Departure aprroximately 10:30 from Millenia Mall

Meeting spots.
East Side guys:

Hess Express Gas Station at the corner of Goldenrod and 408 @ 9:30 am

West Side/ everyone else:

Meeting at Millenia Mall @ 10:00 am by the macy's entrance

Will be on the road by 10:30 am

Spending the day in Clearwater !

ROll Call So - Far

1. Badxis300 - John
2.lexluv0277- Camilo
3.Wringo-(wife)(Darrell)
4.Jherb350 - Jason
5. got_trd- -ChiNo-
6.ki_soarer - Scott

Last edited by MrJohnE; 03-19-06 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-17-06, 11:37 AM
bmgs400
Lexus Champion

I'm just across the Howard Franklin bridge...10 minutes from the mall, no reason to miss this.

1. Badxis300 - John
2.lexluv0277- Camilo
3.Wringo-(wife)(Darrell)
4.Jherb350 - Jason
5. got_trd- -ChiNo-
6.ki_soarer - Scott
7.bmgs400 - Bret
Old 03-17-06, 12:14 PM
Radical350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

1. Badxis300 - John
2.lexluv0277- Camilo
3.Wringo-(wife)(Darrell)
4.Jherb350 - Jason
5. got_trd- -ChiNo-
6.ki_soarer - Scott
7.bmgs400 - Bret
8.1TYTESC - Billy
Old 03-17-06, 06:10 PM
papachino
Pole Position

I hope to meet you guys down there Any word on the meeting place in Clearwater?

Last edited by papachino; 03-17-06 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-17-06, 07:35 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by papachino
I hope to meet you guys down there Any word on the meeting place in Clearwater?
From what was mentioned in the other thread, I believe the crew will be meeting at International Mall for lunch, and then afterwards head over to Clearwater at the beach.

As for myself, I'm not sure at the moment if I will go since I have team projects and presentations to do (our spring semester is winding down). Will let you know before the end of next week if I can make the Tampa/Clearwater cruise.
Old 03-18-06, 07:56 AM
Jherb350
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll see you guys at the International Mall since it's only about 15mins from my house
Old 03-18-06, 04:02 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Cruise to Tampa / Clearwater!

This is going to be huge! I'm really looking forward to the drive down and back and to meeting new friends! Spread the word to your local members in the Tampa/ Clearwater area! The Orlando Crew will be rolling deep! See ya there!
Old 03-18-06, 04:11 PM
papachino
Pole Position

So it is International Mall, around what time? and what side of the mall will the crew meet at?
Old 03-18-06, 04:44 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Int'l Mall it is!

Originally Posted by papachino
So it is International Mall, around what time? and what side of the mall will the crew meet at?
The Orlando Crew is scheduled to arrive in Tampa around 12:00 noon! Our plan is to meet and greet for an hour and then get lunch around 1:00 or 2:00. After lunch is open to what you guy's want to do in your area. Let us know what would be good and we'll go from there! Lexusondubs(Shawn) and Juicij36(Juan) are helpling to coordinate activities after lunch, so get with one of them and let us know! We plan to depart and head back to Orlando around 5:00pm.
Old 03-18-06, 05:04 PM
juicij36
Driver

Default 3/26 - C.FL Montly Cruise

UPDATE: Me & my chick were at the mall this afternoon, so I rode thrU International Mall parking lot looking 4 adequate parking for ClubLex next week. I found 2 or 3 NICE places to park. The ideal place would be near Bay Street, but chances R, by the time you guy get here around noon, that'll B semi-full. If so, there's 2 or 3 other nice spots on the other sides of the mall w/PLENTY of parking. I also checked out Bahama Breeze (aprox. 6miles from International Mall, off the Causeway), nice parking lot, plenty of room. VERY nice set up for lunch. It was thick this afternoon (girls, drinks, outside tiki, music etc.), everything FL/SpringBrk is about! After that, I rode by the Causeway, PLENTY of parking, I saw parking meters, but not sure if they're enforced or not during certain times. And, lets not 4get, Bay Street at International Mall is a beautiful place 2 lounge & eat (aprox. 10+ variety of resteraunts). I'll get back 2 yall. So far everything is turnin' out 2 B a beautiful meet on a beuatiful day!

Last edited by juicij36; 03-18-06 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-18-06, 06:24 PM
papachino
Pole Position

alright, well I hope to see you there, I would just like to know the exact meeting place so I will keep reading posts Will there be anything particular to look for or just try to recognize people's cars?

Quick Reply: 3/26 - C.FL Montly Cruise