Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

JM Lexus & West Palm Lexus feedback/experience

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-06, 07:51 AM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default JM Lexus & West Palm Lexus feedback/experience

So get this my cousin goes in there looking to lease a RX330, I already knew JM lexus people were asses from when I tried to purchase my sc430 from there and they gave me a buncha BS. Anyways my cousin talks to this sales guy I think his last name is Gross, not sure on the first name I think its Rick. My friend had just got a new GS300 there w/ navi for $499 a month $3500 down. which is pretty sweet deal. My cousin reiterated the good deal that my friend got, and he went to look it up and flat out told my cousin she was a liar and there was no way he could have gotten that deal it was too cheap. He goes on to say that my cousin cant get a RX330 with navi because they dont have any and its impossible to get. Which is total BS, JM should be able to get any car they want or do a dealer trade to get one.

It just so happens that my cousin calls me and tells me this story while I am at my friends house who works for palm beach lexus, I tell them his name and they start cracking up and tell me that this guy got fired from wpb lexus for being an ***.

When I went to JM I had a different guy but same attitude. Just because they make alot of money doesnt mean they should act like asses and call people liars. I told the sales person one time that this other dealership was offering it for less and they said well go there, we charge more because our service department is better. Like wtf I can take the car to any service department reguardless of where I buy it.

I just find it insulting that a salesman would call my cousin a liar. Then she faxed in my friends paper work and he says well one computer said one thing and the other computer said another must be a glitch. Total BS.

I know JM is a sponsor on this site but their customer service is horrible
Old 03-23-06, 09:23 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Palm Beach Lexus...
Old 03-23-06, 03:54 PM
accelerate
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another to West Palm Beach Lexus
Old 03-23-06, 05:10 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I love Lexus of Palm Beach, great people. Wait to see where they are moving to. They bought this Huge location where the west palm flea market used to be on Okeechobee blvd. That place when finished will rival JM Lexus down south. Maybe we can hold an event there when they open up.
Old 03-23-06, 07:28 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by bluelex
I love Lexus of Palm Beach, great people. Wait to see where they are moving to. They bought this Huge location where the west palm flea market used to be on Okeechobee blvd. That place when finished will rival JM Lexus down south. Maybe we can hold an event there when they open up.

That would be great adrian if we could do that... A lexus meet would sure draw attention to the new location and more sales on lexus vehicles.. Do you know anyone down there?
Old 03-24-06, 07:23 AM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Its supose to be bigger than JM lexus from what I hear. something like 4 acres of land they got. I got some friends that work there so when the time comes I can talk to them and see what they can do for us.
Old 03-24-06, 07:49 AM
carlos
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got my car from lexus of west kendall. i had a good experience there.
Old 03-24-06, 12:55 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Tony, why don't you try contacting Shannon at JM? She's the internet/fleet manager over there. **Give her a chance, she will take care of you if you tell her you're from CL.**

And I would report that salesman to the sales manager or general sales manager, that's bogus.

Good luck.
Old 03-24-06, 01:09 PM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by AsianGirl007
Tony, why don't you try contacting Shannon at JM? She's the internet/fleet manager over there. **Give her a chance, she will take care of you if you tell her you're from CL.**

And I would report that salesman to the sales manager or general sales manager, that's bogus.

Good luck.

I am sure there are nice people at JM. Just some of those people that I and my cousin have encountered havent been so nice. I told her to contact the GM and complain but like most of us we have real jobs and dont really have the time to complain and waste more time at the dealer. Obviously if he got fired from a dealer before his track record cant be too good. Obviously first impressions last a while and I doubt she will be going back to JM after experiencing that type of treatment.
Old 03-24-06, 01:33 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

What's wrong with your pm, turned it off?

Tell her to shoot a email to the GM at jim_dunn@jmlexus.com
He's a nice guy, I've talked to him before. He's also a car enthusiast and seems genuinely concerned about customers' happiness. If someone doesn't tell him about this, what's going to happen to the next customer that walks in and encounters that salesman?
I'm sure Jim will be very interested to hear of her experience.

In case you decide to give them another chance, Shannon's email is shannon_gorman@jmlexus.com

Last edited by rominl; 03-24-06 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-24-06, 01:54 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

yeah if it's just a few sales people problem then i dont think it's fair to pull down the whole JM name as stated in the title. this is much stronger than what it really is. i hate to say, but in almost all dealerships you see good and bad people anyway.

i have talked to shannon couple of times before, she's been nothing but helpful. very nice and responsive to my pms!

liz, i edited your post, call me if needed
Old 03-26-06, 01:17 PM
Lexus_girl
Pole Position

Originally Posted by tonydt1g3r
So get this my cousin goes in there looking to lease a RX330, I already knew JM lexus people were asses from when I tried to purchase my sc430 from there and they gave me a buncha BS. Anyways my cousin talks to this sales guy I think his last name is Gross, not sure on the first name I think its Rick. My friend had just got a new GS300 there w/ navi for $499 a month $3500 down. which is pretty sweet deal. My cousin reiterated the good deal that my friend got, and he went to look it up and flat out told my cousin she was a liar and there was no way he could have gotten that deal it was too cheap. He goes on to say that my cousin cant get a RX330 with navi because they dont have any and its impossible to get. Which is total BS, JM should be able to get any car they want or do a dealer trade to get one.

It just so happens that my cousin calls me and tells me this story while I am at my friends house who works for palm beach lexus, I tell them his name and they start cracking up and tell me that this guy got fired from wpb lexus for being an ***.

When I went to JM I had a different guy but same attitude. Just because they make alot of money doesnt mean they should act like asses and call people liars. I told the sales person one time that this other dealership was offering it for less and they said well go there, we charge more because our service department is better. Like wtf I can take the car to any service department reguardless of where I buy it.

I just find it insulting that a salesman would call my cousin a liar. Then she faxed in my friends paper work and he says well one computer said one thing and the other computer said another must be a glitch. Total BS.

I know JM is a sponsor on this site but their customer service is horrible
Sorry your cousin had such a bad experience at JM, but here's my 2 cents on your problem:
1. Out of the 50+ new car sales people at JM, not all of them are bad. "I know some jerks at Palm Beach and other Lexus stores as well."
2. You can't ask a sale's person to duplicate another person's deal as there are too many factors determining each deal.
3. If your cousin wanted an 07 RX350, there are about 20 of them on the lot with navigation.....why would a dealer try to trade for a leftover 2006 RX330 with navigation?
Anyway, tried to PM you....let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
-Shannon
Old 03-26-06, 06:41 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

tony can you please edit the thread to you having a bad experience @ JM? every dealer has certain employees that make them look bad. trust me i work at lexus of orlando and ive seen these kinds of things happen all the time.

ive heard nothing but good things from JM until this. but anyway everyone has a different exprience so i cant say much.

GL w/ everything
Old 03-27-06, 06:32 AM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Yea its like I stated I am sure there are some good salesmen but the 2 I encountered, the one my cousin encountered and the one my friend encountered when he got his GS were horrible.

2. You can't ask a sale's person to duplicate another person's deal as there are too many factors determining each deal.
My cousin didnt ask them to duplicate the deal she was just stating the fact that my friend got it for a certain price and the salesman said she was lying straight up.

3. If your cousin wanted an 07 RX350, there are about 20 of them on the lot with navigation.....why would a dealer try to trade for a leftover 2006 RX330 with navigation?
She didnt care what year she got she just wanted a RX with navi and the salesman said they dont have any and cant get one. I am assuming he was trying to pawn off a 2006 on her w/o the navi just to get rid of it.

tony can you please edit the thread to you having a bad experience @ JM? every dealer has certain employees that make them look bad. trust me i work at lexus of orlando and ive seen these kinds of things happen all the time.
The thread was for my cousins experience this past week. My bad experience at JM was like 3 or 4 months ago and in another thread. Basically my cousin, my friend and I have had 3 bad experiences at JM in the past 4 months, all different salesmen. I think that is just a big string of bad luck, I dont think a dealership that size could do well if its service team was that bad so obviously its just a few bad apples in the barrel.

My PM's are off if you want you can email me at tonydt1g3r@aol.com
Old 04-03-06, 09:15 AM
oceanboy
Driver School Candidate

Wink

If "badxIS300" wants to hear her second bad JM review, she needs to scroll up to my post.

Quick Reply: JM Lexus & West Palm Lexus feedback/experience