Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

4/9 Orlando BOTI OSW

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-06, 07:55 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Boti! (pic's)!

What a great time! I want to thank Bluelex,John(Itln-Lex),and Juicij36(Juan),for supporting the Orlando Clublexus Crew at the show! I enjoyed the fun of chating and mod talking with old friends and new friends and hope everyone had a great time! Clublexus was well represented, but unfortunately we came up a few cars short! Maybe next time! Congrats, to all those that took home some hardware and to those that came up a few points short! This gives me fuel to step my modding game up a few more notches! Way to represent Orlando!! We must continue to support the club as well as each other!
Here are a few pic's!

The meet spot!

Old 04-10-06, 08:02 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default more pic's!

Rolling out to roll in!

Old 04-10-06, 08:07 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

hey billy... all nws stuff (i missed out on) upload to yahoo pics or something and PM us the links.

Old 04-10-06, 08:15 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Wringo man nice picks.. I sent you a PM... Talk to you soon...
Old 04-10-06, 08:18 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default pic's continued!

Bluelex arriving in style!

John and his Italian Stallion Lex!

Rick(00lexondub), plotting with his crew to steal his wheels back! Lol!
Old 04-10-06, 08:34 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Just a few more!

Rick's new toy?

00LEXONDUB and his "Lexeon"!

One tight Is!

Representing the G35 Crew!

These were some of the pic's I was able to take before my images were full! There are a few more in my gallery! Once again great job Clublexus!
Old 04-11-06, 09:24 AM
bichkikr
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks to you all!!!

Hey guys, this is Jeremy, I was the one that judged all the Lexus cars. It was great to see the turn out, CL representation, and the team atmosphere that you all brought out. Great looking cars, great to finalyy see BlueLex in person. I see you guys posting all the time, but living in Cali i've never seen the cars up close. I can tell you that this event was the first time all those G35 and 350Z guys came out, so usually, you guys would have got the Team trophies for sure! I hope you were all happy with the event in general, and please let me know any feedback that you want to give. We have at least one if not 2 events there every year, so any improvements that we can make that will help the numbers increase will be considered. Please hit me up at jeremy@battleoftheimports.com. I'll answer any questions i can and would be happy to have any feedback. I hope you all enjoyed it!

Jeremy
Old 04-11-06, 09:25 AM
biglexass
Lead Lap

whos orange gs is that with the huge system in the back..nice.very nice
Old 04-11-06, 10:51 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by bichkikr
Hey guys, this is Jeremy, I was the one that judged all the Lexus cars. It was great to see the turn out, CL representation, and the team atmosphere that you all brought out. Great looking cars, great to finalyy see BlueLex in person. I see you guys posting all the time, but living in Cali i've never seen the cars up close. I can tell you that this event was the first time all those G35 and 350Z guys came out, so usually, you guys would have got the Team trophies for sure! I hope you were all happy with the event in general, and please let me know any feedback that you want to give. We have at least one if not 2 events there every year, so any improvements that we can make that will help the numbers increase will be considered. Please hit me up at jeremy@battleoftheimports.com. I'll answer any questions i can and would be happy to have any feedback. I hope you all enjoyed it!

Jeremy
Thank's for the input from the show,Jeremy! When I saw the G35's and 350's rolling in I figured we were out numbered! We must continue to support each other and come out to shows and represent like they did? We'll be back even stronger next time, hopefully with better numbers! Thank's again for the input!
Old 04-11-06, 11:01 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default It's called a "Lexeon"???

Originally Posted by biglexass
whos orange gs is that with the huge system in the back..nice.very nice
This is 00lexondubs(Rick), new project car! ("Lexeon") is a cross of a GS and a neon!
Old 04-11-06, 11:06 AM
biglexass
Lead Lap

so its a neon crossed with a gs.what was his other car.man thats something crazy.
Old 04-11-06, 11:42 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bichkikr

Jeremy
yeah ifigured the G's and the Z's were 2 different clubs... as they were Orlando Z Ownerz Club and Florida G35 drivers
Old 04-11-06, 11:45 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default 00lexondubs

Originally Posted by biglexass
so its a neon crossed with a gs.what was his other car.man thats something crazy.
Here's a picture of his old car: Don't those wheels look famaliar?
Old 04-11-06, 12:39 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

oh man i miss my wheels wringo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
lol
yeah thats the lexeon.. what a difference from the supoercahrged gs430 to that, but i also gained a escalade in the deal . hehe. yeah def a show car that i cant drive.
btw. wringo.. that pic is terribly bad.. lol... man what the hell was i doing..
Old 04-11-06, 01:38 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 00lexondub
oh man i miss my wheels wringo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
lol
yeah thats the lexeon.. what a difference from the supoercahrged gs430 to that, but i also gained a escalade in the deal . hehe. yeah def a show car that i cant drive.
btw. wringo.. that pic is terribly bad.. lol... man what the hell was i doing..
I thought it was a nice pic of you and your ride? I know you'll be back with that 06 GS soon?

Quick Reply: 4/9 Orlando BOTI OSW