Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

4/9 Orlando BOTI OSW

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-06, 02:53 PM
biglexass
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

those wheels look really nice.i like them on your silver car it really gives it that pop.so did he get that car that way or did he create it.you guys wouldent have any more pics of the inside would you?wringo did you end up takeing home anything at the show?sorry i did not show up it was my prom and i had projects due for school.the next show is may 20 right.i will try and make that one but i graduate on the 21.lol...so well see.
Old 04-11-06, 04:34 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Boti!

Originally Posted by biglexass
those wheels look really nice.i like them on your silver car it really gives it that pop.so did he get that car that way or did he create it.you guys wouldent have any more pics of the inside would you?wringo did you end up takeing home anything at the show?sorry i did not show up it was my prom and i had projects due for school.the next show is may 20 right.i will try and make that one but i graduate on the 21.lol...so well see.
Thank's for the compliments, Biglexass! Rick,created that masterpiece himself! I was happy to inherit quite a few pieces from his car(wheels/tires,coilovers w/ edfc,rear spoiler,and a few extras), although I hated to see him part way's with a show car winner! Do a search with his screen name and I'm sure you'll find more pic's of the interior/exterior? No hardware to take home this time,but I had fun taking notes from the best in the business! Hope to see you on the 20th at Old Town?
Old 04-11-06, 04:43 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wringo
! Rick,created that masterpiece himself! I was happy to inherit quite a few pieces from his car(wheels/tires,coilovers w/ edfc,rear spoiler,and a few extras), although I hated to see him part way's with a show car winner! Do a search with his screen name and I'm sure you'll find more pic's of the interior/exterior? :
Actually Rick did buy it that way from another member in his club, the exterior mods at least were already done. Its the interior and air suspension that Rick has added so far with boost coming soon I hope?
Old 04-11-06, 04:50 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wringo
Thank's for the compliments, Biglexass! No hardware to take home this time,but I had fun taking notes from the best in the business! Hope to see you on the 20th at Old Town?

D it will come man, trust me. Your on the right path and with the show scene changing away from the fiberglass,widebody conversion scene and more towards the performance tuner, VIP scene we're starting to get noticed by these shows more and more so keep the clean path and it will come. If you go and pick up the latest edition of Modified Magazine they have a HIN program included which explains how they are changing the way they judge car shows and how they are now looking to keep up with the performanve tuner vip scene. Check it out its a real good read for us cleaner modded cars. It gives us Hope for the future.
Old 04-11-06, 05:26 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Thank's for the Inspiration, Bluelex!

Originally Posted by bluelex
D it will come man, trust me. Your on the right path and with the show scene changing away from the fiberglass,widebody conversion scene and more towards the performance tuner, VIP scene we're starting to get noticed by these shows more and more so keep the clean path and it will come. If you go and pick up the latest edition of Modified Magazine they have a HIN program included which explains how they are changing the way they judge car shows and how they are now looking to keep up with the performanve tuner vip scene. Check it out its a real good read for us cleaner modded cars. It gives us Hope for the future.
Now that's what I'm talking about!! Friends helping each other on trying to elevate each other with thier project's win, lose, or draw! Thank's, Blue for the mag info. I think I'll check it out! I want Florida Clublexus to represent everywhere we go with hopes of us all bringing home some hardware as a group or individual! We know going into this thing that although we roll in as a group, we are being judged individually, most of the time, but in good clean fun! Florida Clublexus is coming along,but we still have a way's to go! I myself tend to forget that guy's like Bluelex,Teelex,Alsilverbullet,Lexusondubs,and many more that I didn't mention have been modding for a long time and it just didn't happen over night! Like you said A, in due time! Let's keep on modding in good spirits!
Old 04-11-06, 06:06 PM
biglexass
Lead Lap

ya bluelex i noticed that more and more show had catagories for lexus,and vip,and luxury.i cant wait untill this summer so i can get my car looking nice.like wringo and you said it does not come over night.
Old 04-11-06, 06:36 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

anything can happen over night... you just gotta have a tree that grows money
Old 04-12-06, 09:23 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

yeah i help my buddy do the exterior mods, then i ended up buying it off of him after he forked over the cash for the exterior and mods. i then have done the interior, stereo, air setup, the trunk is being done now with the new 32" lcd tv and and some goodies, then im changing the front bumper in a few weeks with a new 2 tone paint job. then in summer the new motor will come so i can then work on my undercarriage. so im hoping by summer the car will be done and done like i want it to be like.

btw. thanks for the love on the car .

A. didnt get a chance to come by and sey hey. i was sopo pissed bout awards being delayed becuasweof the wrecks and i had to drive back and still had some stuff to do that night in jville, so i was not having a good day.
wringo. shoot me a PM and ill get u in touch with a few people who might be bale to help u out.
Old 04-12-06, 10:53 AM
biglexass
Lead Lap

what kind of air suspension are you running.iam prob gonna go with like an(airbagit) setup.are they hard to install.
Old 04-19-06, 01:42 PM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a few more pics i found while fishing around

Old 04-19-06, 02:32 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Thank's, Ray!

Originally Posted by baadhabit
a few more pics i found while fishing around

It's nice to see others who appreciate my work in progress! They didn't give me time to finish modding before they want me in their magizines and on their websites! HA,HA,HA! Hey, thank's, Ray!
Old 04-20-06, 05:34 PM
advan7
Pole Position

Just a few from our site. For more coverage click here.

Last edited by advan7; 04-22-06 at 11:43 AM.
Old 04-22-06, 06:51 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Nice pic's and website!

Originally Posted by advan7
Just a few from my site. For more coverage click here.

I didn't know you guy's did it like that!!!! What a nice site for photos! That's a nice pic of my car!