Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

F&F 3 MEET?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-06, 07:14 AM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was out there with family. i only ran into Billy and Josh with the 240 after the movie. pretty good movie too. surprisingly. it was nothing like the first 2.

the "meet" part of the night got all screwed up probably becuase there wasnt a firm meeting spot or time.
Old 06-17-06, 10:29 AM
BoostenSC4
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shout out to Chino and 1TyteSC. I was in the Garnett SC. Seen you guys out at Waterford last nite for the movie. Movie was decent, to much talkin, not enough attention to the real stars of the movie, the cars... Definately better than part 2 though.

O and Chino, didnt mean to drive pass ya wit out sayin wats up.. Holla at ya next time..
Old 06-17-06, 02:19 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Movie time????

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
i stopped by at 10:30, but wringo was the only one there... so i went home to get some sleep. ill watch it sooner or later... maybe sunday.
I was under the impression that we were all going to the 10:40 p.m. showing? Myself and Lexigo(Scott), were there and hung out until 11:00 after we were informed that the tickets were purchased for the later show(12:40)! Sorry I couldn't hang after thriving on three hours of sleep from work the night before! I'll check it later in the week!
Old 06-17-06, 04:54 PM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

You guys think maybe we can get something together for next weekend? I miss my fellow SCers. Maybe if we plan a week in advance there will be a decent chance for SOMETHING.
Old 06-17-06, 05:46 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Meeting?

Originally Posted by XSTeknique
You guys think maybe we can get something together for next weekend? I miss my fellow SCers. Maybe if we plan a week in advance there will be a decent chance for SOMETHING.
Are you coming to the meeting this Wednesday? This could be a good group topic to discuss,along with other events going on!
Old 06-17-06, 10:05 PM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

It is the first Wednesday of the month isn't it? Hmm...I'll try to make it.
Old 06-18-06, 10:55 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default meetings?

Originally Posted by XSTeknique
It is the first Wednesday of the month isn't it? Hmm...I'll try to make it.
It's the first and third Wednesday of each month!
Old 06-18-06, 04:55 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BoostenSC4
Shout out to Chino and 1TyteSC. I was in the Garnett SC. Seen you guys out at Waterford last nite for the movie. Movie was decent, to much talkin, not enough attention to the real stars of the movie, the cars... Definately better than part 2 though.

O and Chino, didnt mean to drive pass ya wit out sayin wats up.. Holla at ya next time..
I thought u were someone else at first when i saw you coming up in front of the theatre... then you passed by and i was like wait who was that?? lol... Then i remembered the thread aurelio started about seeing a red sc with dual exhaust at waterford..

clean car man.. bring it out to the meets!
Old 06-18-06, 07:00 PM
CoasterG
Lead Lap

I had my SGM IS350 out at Universal on Saturday night, went bar hopping and ended up at Cigarz at about 1am.

Parked in preferred, that parking garage makes me nervous since the likelihood of getting keyed, etc just gets to me.
Old 06-19-06, 04:49 AM
Radical350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BoostenSC4

Yo BoostenSC4, I said hi to you and your guys in the parking lot, right?. Nice ride! Sorry we did not get a chance to chat more. Maybe we'll see you at the meets on wednesdays?

I thought the movie was pretty good, a little dramatic, but some good car scenes. I luv the way they glamorize the racing underground, hot chicks and clean cars!!! I would have liked to see some official drift competitions in the movie to support the validity of the sport. I liked it overall.

Last edited by Radical350; 06-19-06 at 05:00 AM.