Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Hot Import Nights Orlando Weekend of Events.

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-06, 02:12 PM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow I can see this heading in the wrong direction.
Old 07-11-06, 02:17 PM
2jznat
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stefwilli
no they just don't like the tru th
Old 07-11-06, 02:36 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 2jznat
shame you needed all that extra ***** to get people to come look at the cars in your booth. if you add them all up together, they still won't equal one of the cars in our booth. don't act like your all high and mighty, it was directed at wringo. how ever, if you would like to discuss it at further length, the wed. nite meet would be ok with me. Oh thats right you can't make those
Umm this can only go in 2 directions one is up and one is down so lets keep our heads up and not talk down at each other. I think you took what I typed a little too personally. Point of the matter was we where not in "noman's land" but we were in a world that was was diiferent from yours and thats what HIN is about. Different strokes for different folks. No "high and mighty" was proclaimed, just sharing that we had a lot going on in our section and much fun was had. Its what these shows are about. You had more of the high end luxury cars and a crazy high hp Supra , we had more of a tuner midlevel section. One is not better than the other but both are what these shows are about so calm down with jumping to conclusions. We asked D to park with , I personally recommended Wringo to our club and they welcomed him with open arms but in no way does D or I leave the CL family behind. I attend every meet and show if my car is not in the shop. Reread my commets and you'll realize you jumped the gun here and if you want we can discuss this weekend in person or via pm. I'm still trying t understand the "can't make those comments"
Old 07-11-06, 02:41 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stefwilli
It won't head in the wrong direction if adults are involved. The truth is the eye of the beholder just as taste is not the same from tongue to tongue. Its why we have over 30 different flavors of Ice Cream.
Old 07-12-06, 08:30 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Blue and Wringo your cars look great in the HIN pics... Major props to you guys...
Old 07-12-06, 09:04 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Easy now!!!!

shame you needed all that extra ***** to get people to come look at the cars in your booth. if you add them all up together, they still won't equal one of the cars in our booth. don't act like your all high and mighty, it was directed at wringo. how ever, if you would like to discuss it at further length, the wed. nite meet would be ok with me. Oh thats right you can't make those
Hey, Dave this is not that serious, I didn't think? I knew we kid around all the time,but let's not take it to that level! I think there was some misunderstanding initially,but trust me it was all in fun!
Old 07-12-06, 01:24 PM
advan7
Pole Position

Originally Posted by tonydt1g3r
whoa, didnt mean to offend you guy. I was just stating what I had observed over the years from being a frequent club attendee. Its just a personal pet peeve seeing all these super young, jail bait girls at the club. Never said the parties were bad, but I guess I am generalizing too much. My friends said the party on friday was a cockfest and so was saturday. BTW DJ Thailo thats on the flyer you posted. Yea umm lets just say your party was so good that I was at the club with him on sat and he wasnt at yours.

I woulda made the treck up to orlando if the parties were good, I wouldnt make the treck just to see some cars.
Well when a DJ thinks he's too good to be an opening DJ, then maybe he should be hanging out at some other club on Saturday, cuz to me that's just plain arrogant.

I won't comment about the recent parties down south I've been to, but like you, I won't be making the trek down there either.

Last edited by advan7; 07-12-06 at 01:42 PM.
Old 07-12-06, 01:26 PM
advan7
Pole Position

Originally Posted by IS_250
Mike is that you?... didnt know you still had the prelude.. damn.
What up Bernard, yeah this is me lol. I didn't know you were down here for Oldtown. I was supposed to go that day, but was passed out at home til 4pm from camping out for Jordans lol.
Old 07-12-06, 04:46 PM
IS_250
Pole Position

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by advan7
What up Bernard, yeah this is me lol. I didn't know you were down here for Oldtown. I was supposed to go that day, but was passed out at home til 4pm from camping out for Jordans lol.
good to see you on here.... i was going to try and make it down for the HIN party but it just didnt happen. ill be down there this weekend and looking for something to do...
Old 07-12-06, 06:02 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Great pics, the blue lex is looking insane!!
Old 07-12-06, 06:04 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

shame you needed all that extra ***** to get people to come look at the cars in your booth. if you add them all up together, they still won't equal one of the cars in our booth. :

C'mon bud no need to bring out cost and value and all. I'm sure that people appreciated the modded Lexus and other cars even though they don't cost as much as a stock F430.

Different strokes for different folks but we can all appreciate each others work without bashing.
Old 07-13-06, 03:12 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

not to bring the price into it but the cost of good tie-down straps would have been worth loosing a model or two don't you think there Blue Boy?
Either I'm reading this the wrong way or are your poking fun at my mishap.
Old 07-13-06, 03:30 PM
2jznat
Pole Position

Originally Posted by bluelex
Either I'm reading this the wrong way or are your poking fun at my mishap.
not poking fun, just the facts and nothing but the facts
Old 07-13-06, 03:36 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

not poking fun, just the facts and nothing but the facts
Than I suggest you know the facts before you post. Knowing is half the battle, didn't you ever watch G.I. Joe?
Old 07-13-06, 03:54 PM
LexFather

My expecation is this thread to regain its community and talk about HIN