Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Hot Import Nights Orlando Weekend of Events.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-06, 12:56 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Clublexus/HIN!

Dave(2JZNAT), I don't see where you got the impression that I stood up any members from Clublexus of Orlando at HIN! Like I said before there were no plans mentioned to me or discussed with me about Clublexus of Orlando showing at HIN as a group from day one! As I told you before, I initially had no plans to enter my car at HIN! Team Solo called me and asked me to show with them and I decided to go forward with the idea of helping them out as a team, with long term plans to possibly joining thier team and no plans to ever abandon Clublexus! I don't see how you can say that I stood them up, when no member in particular entered thier car nor asked me to set up a Clublexus showing at HIN! You know as well as any club member that I have tried nothing but attempted to pull this group together and would never and has never gone back on my word! I don't know where your getting your info from,but you got it all wrong! If someone has a problem with me presenting with Team Solo, they can discuss it with me personally! I initially thought you were joking early in this write up, but the way you came off on me and Adrian(Bluelex) was not cool! If members had a problem with me presenting with Team Solo, I'm sure they had a problem with you presenting with Team Titan with you being a Clublexus of Orlando member yourself ! Prior to me showing at HIN, I informed several members what was going on with me as I got information myself ! Who cares who shows with who anyway! Although we are all in this modding business together it should be fun and exciting for any member to present with a team of their choice or Solo if they choose! I had fun at the show and gained valuable information regardless of what you think! I'm a team player for Clublexus,Team Solo,or Team Titan and will alway's be! Any member having a problem with me can address thier issues with me like men do! Long live Clublexus and let the drama die!

Last edited by Wringo; 07-14-06 at 01:00 AM.
Old 07-14-06, 04:54 AM
2jznat
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

difference is i was working, not letting someone down that was counting on my help who was new to this whole "SHOW SCENE"
Old 07-14-06, 07:44 AM
ItalianLex
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow no love or respect for a bunch of guys showing off their prized possesions. It's a shame really that it has to come to this...people bashing other people and car clubs just because they feel they were let down. That is a part of life! If you can't take being let down with something involving a car than I hope your social life doesn't throw you over the edge with let downs.

And also coming out with a jackass comment about tie straps is just plain wrong. I would love to see your *** in that situation. Things break all the time, but when someone is put in that kind of situation you don't dog them about it. That just shows you have no morals and are as ignorant as can be.

Thanks again to everyone else for the LOVE and RESPECT at Hot Import Nights Orlando! I know I had a lot of fun as did everyone in Team SOLO! Thanks also go out to Wringo, for joinging up with us at the show and being as dedicated to SOLO as he is to CL!
Old 07-14-06, 07:45 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

wow guys....

dave i didnt see a need to take it so far. but then again now i see why you and scott are in the shoes that you are.

club lexus of orlando is just a forum. guru's from the central florida area that get together with other enthusiasts. its not a real "car club". u should know this by now. club lexus is for all lexus owners. yes im in teamsolo. they are my family now. we look into doing shows and getting sponsors and what not. i dont see how there is a problem. i didnt see anyone from clublexus showing anyway?

so in simple words:

Clublexus is a Lexus Owners Forum

Team SOLO is a car club.

pff. at least i had the courtesy of stopping by your booth and saying hi. were you stuck there all night gaurding the lambo? it was funny seeing you yell at the kid kneeling down to take a picture with it.

Last edited by bluelex; 07-14-06 at 07:58 AM.
Old 07-14-06, 08:06 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm going to shut her down guys. We can all get this straightened out over the weekend.