Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Awesome JM LEx meet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-06, 05:57 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Josh,

Wanted to thank you for another great job in organizing and running the Mega Meet at JM Lexus. Great turnout for a very sunny weekend.
Old 07-17-06, 06:40 AM
mostrogt
Pole Position

Just wanted to say that this was my first meet and I really enjoyed it. There were a lot of nice rides that came out and enjoyed taking pictures of them as well. It also gave me the chance to meet new friends over the weekend, Darrell, Terry, Tony, Clive, Wayne,Billy, Josh with a special THANKS to Ed, who I met on Saturday and took me under his wing and taught me alot in regards to modding. Looking forward to talking to all of you again sometime soon and participating at a meet again. Regards, Gus
Old 07-17-06, 07:27 AM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

great meet guys just too dam hott.
Old 07-17-06, 07:51 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by mostrogt
Just wanted to say that this was my first meet and I really enjoyed it. There were a lot of nice rides that came out and enjoyed taking pictures of them as well. It also gave me the chance to meet new friends over the weekend, Darrell, Terry, Tony, Clive, Wayne,Billy, Josh with a special THANKS to Ed, who I met on Saturday and took me under his wing and taught me alot in regards to modding. Looking forward to talking to all of you again sometime soon and participating at a meet again. Regards, Gus

gus thanks man for the warm compliments.. we are a tight click down here and welcome all but again be warned WE WILL MAKE YOU BROKE , NO BANK ACCOUNT 401K OR COLLEDGE FUND IS SAFE FROM THE SOUTH FLORIDA CLUB LEXUS CLUB

it was great meeting you and hit me up on the celly anytime

josh , outstanding meet again , sunday was off the chain , jm's lot could not hold everybody you had well over 100car turnout bro , great work from a outstanding dedicated guy mucho props again bro

to everyone else , great seeing old and new faces , rides were all good , to me everyone in attendence were winners for we are all like a brotherhood no one better then the other

again great meet guys and hopefully josh and I can convince you norther florida people to come down just alittle further south and do this in key largo for a weekend long event for family and all
Old 07-17-06, 08:14 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default JM meet!

Originally Posted by mostrogt
Gus, what a pleasure it was to meet you! Thank's for the Birthday gift and I look forward to seeing your GS with it's new look in a year's time as well! (The modding bug bites hard my friend! You have been warned! )

A big shout out to JM Lexus for laying it out and opening up your dealership to us lexus/supra owners!

Josh, you made it happen again and you have been officially crowned Mr. South Florida, when it comes to putting together events such as this one! The turnout was awesome and the hospitality was first class!

Congrattulations to all who came and supported this event and remember we are all winners in this modding game! Great job Lexus/ Supra owners!
Old 07-17-06, 08:17 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Jm mmet!

Originally Posted by DruMnBaSS
hey everybody nice to meet ya... good outcome !! congrats to the fellow GS;sss
Roman, it was good seeing you again and I look forward to seeing your finished product! That JP kit is going to look hot with fresh paint!
Old 07-17-06, 08:22 AM
Lexus_girl
Pole Position

Just want to say thanks to everyone. Everything went smooth and it was nice to meet all of you.

-Shannon
Old 07-17-06, 09:12 AM
mostrogt
Pole Position

Guys same here.

I appreciate the welcome extended in the GS brotherhood.

Now that I have been warned about the modding I think I will be scheduling a Garage Sale soon......

I don't think my 401K will be an option...............

Although on the other hand I may open up a GS trust fund...

Any other ideas you may for me juts let me know.

Kudos to Josh...the event was well put together.

Later, G
Old 07-17-06, 09:14 AM
JUST IS
Pole Position

Congrats to the other winners! Had a good time this weekend and the turn out was great. Nice to see you guys again. Josh thanks for all your efforts in organizing this Mega Meet. Shannon thank you for all the work you have done too.
Old 07-17-06, 10:42 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

The JM Lexus meet was quite a spectacle I must say. No wonder it's the #1 and the largest Lexus dealership in the US, as the overall design and layout is top-notch and state-of-the-art, and the showroom is very expansive. I did a walkaround the body shop and the loaner car lot, and I couldn't believe how HUGE those areas are. I heard that they were giving tours of the service area, but I did not receive the announcement. I guess I would've jumped on it if it were announced to the general public (i.e. use MobileMike and his PA system).

The cars were well represented. It seems as usual that the SC's and IS's outnumbered everyone else. Nice to see a few '06 models with some mods like the IS250/350 and GS300. I could tell by the reaction of the JM Lexus employees that they are immediately wowed by the modding potential on a Lexus in general.

My expectations of the cars there were a little high though, as I would've liked to see other models that don't get much eye candy in the modding world like the RX300/330, GX and LX. I can't believe I did not see one single LS at the meet (usually I see at least 1 or 2 of the 1st-gen LS's at other meets). There were only 2 ES's at the meet, myself and the white one w/ the 20s and ICE in the trunk which came on Saturday. Maybe it's just me, but the word about the meet probably should've gotten out more so that other Lexus models would be exposed. Then again, parking would be a big problem considering we were cramped up for space (kinda ironic for a large dealership like JM Lexus)

In any case, my wife and I enjoyed our time at the meet, and it was great to meet you guys again (Darrell, Terry, Roman, Scott, Billy, Ron, Josh, Tony). To those who got themselves a CL sticker, I hope you enjoy them (and sorry about not having the white or silver ones on me). Josh, great effort in pulling together a meet like this in S. Florida style I know how it's not easy to organize, plan out and coordinate the logistics of a CL meet, but I've been there and it really helps out to listen to other people's concerns and suggestions so that the next meet will be more manageable to set up Take care all!

-Doug

BTW Josh, I guess I didn't win anything at the raffle this time around, right?
Old 07-17-06, 11:24 AM
LEXINIT
Driver School Candidate

Hey Shannon and the rest of the JM Lexus crew , thanks so much for your hospitality yesterday, I won for best Supra, I also brought my White/saddle 03 SC430 with the 20's, but was surprised not seeing many SC430's...
DominoMKIV, thanks for the great Pics again !! I will be looking forward for next years Meet, maybe the SC430 might get a win next time (lol) !!
Hughie....PSL, FL
Attached Thumbnails Awesome JM LEx meet!!!-jm-rear-view.jpg  
Old 07-17-06, 11:25 AM
LEXINIT
Driver School Candidate

Another PIC !!
Attached Thumbnails Awesome JM LEx meet!!!-jm-plaque.jpg  
Old 07-17-06, 11:31 AM
LEXINIT
Driver School Candidate

MY SC is Next on the MOD LIST (lol)
Attached Thumbnails Awesome JM LEx meet!!!-jm-sc430.jpg  
Old 07-17-06, 11:57 AM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

To all:

Thanks to everyone who came and helped out with the meet, there was many people behind the woodwork, and I can't thank them enough, its the community that makes this meet happen, thru hard work and dedication we all pull it off, one person tells another and it's a chain reaction...

Thanks to JM Lexus and Shannon for hosting the event, and thanks to the orlando crew who made the trip down, ed and his scupra crew, Joaquin for flyers and his help, adam for just helpin out, mario, adrian, ray, and many other's who were key players on the boards and @ the meet.

I really do my best to keep the mega meet drama free, politics free, smooth, and fun for all, the awards are only friendly competiton, nothing like other shows, its like a door prize!

It's the members that make the meet awesome, not Just I and others working it.

I have my pics coming up very soon,

Thanks again, and we'll/I'll see you all again real soon for the next event!

-Josh
Old 07-17-06, 01:17 PM
Radical350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Some Thank You's

Thanks to JM Lexus for hosting a great event. We all enjoyed your hospitality.
Thanks to Shannon, and Josh for working so hard for so long to coordinate a very successful event.
What an awesome time we had. The dealership, the cars, the music, the food... Top notch!!
I really enjoyed meeting up with everyone, Darrell, Scott, Sam, Josh, Johne, Adrian, Ed, Terry, Ray, Robert, Shannon, Doug, you all made it worth the trip.

Tony: It was cool to finally meet Tony the tiger and crew in person.

Marc, you are a very cool guy, great to meet you, this event was Pure Platinum!!!

Congratulations to those of you who took home a trophy, Everyone is a winner in this crowd!!!

Last edited by Radical350; 07-19-06 at 07:13 AM.

Quick Reply: Awesome JM LEx meet!!!