Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Awesome JM LEx meet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-06, 02:33 PM
dominoMKIV
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LEXINIT
DominoMKIV, thanks for the great Pics again !!
Hughie....PSL, FL
No problem man, I was the dude with an NA black MKIV on the opposite side of the row you were on who told you they had drinks under the tent. Congrats again on your win, hope to see your car out again sometime in the near future.

-chris
Old 07-17-06, 03:23 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

What a weekend I had. My car gets broken into. Then, right before the meet, my mom gets rushed to the hospital. My mom felt better and begged me to go to the meet. I eventually did go and had a good time. Many cars and cool people took my mind off my troubles. At least for a while. I spent Sunday at the hospital with mom and missed the festivities and I felt it would not be right to go back to the meet again. At least I got to enjoy a little bit with the guys.
Old 07-17-06, 03:49 PM
IS350JY
Driver School Candidate

All of the pictures came out good!
Old 07-17-06, 04:54 PM
DonCorleon
Driver School Candidate

Thanks again Josh, shanon and Joaquin for all the hospitality!

Billy it was great meeting you,it was definitelly a platinium pleasure !

If you look for me I will be @ myis.net under the aim Don-Corleone!

I rarelly come around clublexus but will check it around some time!

Don-
Old 07-17-06, 05:07 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by IS350JY
All of the pictures came out good!

you stole my avatar
Old 07-17-06, 06:34 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

Thanks Josh great meet had a good time .
Old 07-17-06, 07:52 PM
IS350JY
Driver School Candidate

Sorry! I had to steal it. I just liked it to much and at first i said to myself not to take it but then I was just like whatever ill just take it and hope he dosnt get to mad about it. Haha
Old 07-17-06, 10:37 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Big shout out to Josh and the whole staff at JM Lexus for putting on another great show and shine meet. It was great to see all of you again. No rain but lots of sun turned this into a hot weekend, Hot cars and Hot weather. I honestly think we broke the the Fl record with close 80 cars on Sat and well over 100 on Sunday and probably now own the United States Record for boosted toyota/Lexus ever at a meet in one place. We must have had over 50 boosted cars there..Lets see Cally top that..LOL

Guys I moved all the pics to a thread I opened for just pics of the event. That way its one easy place to find pics and links to pics of the meet. JM 2006 pics add here please.
Old 07-27-06, 12:02 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bluelex
Big shout out to Josh and the whole staff at JM Lexus for putting on another great show and shine meet. It was great to see all of you again. No rain but lots of sun turned this into a hot weekend, Hot cars and Hot weather. I honestly think we broke the the Fl record with close 80 cars on Sat and well over 100 on Sunday and probably now own the United States Record for boosted toyota/Lexus ever at a meet in one place. We must have had over 50 boosted cars there..Lets see Cally top that..LOL

Guys I moved all the pics to a thread I opened for just pics of the event. That way its one easy place to find pics and links to pics of the meet. JM 2006 pics add here please.

My My Adrian,
you Florida guys have definitely stepped it up.

I remember it was just a couple years ago when you all organized one of your first big meets. It takes a lot of dedication to pull off a meet of this stature . It's obvious you guys have that dedication, organization and togetherness.

Wow, 50 boosted Toyota/Lexus. I'll have to hand that one to ya. With the stringent smog laws in Cali, boosted cars will remain a rarity. I'll stick with promoting the "Largest Lexus ONLY single day event" how's that?

It's meets like this that inspire the other regions to put together their own activities, which helps stengthen our community as a whole. There's a lot to be said about the value of personally meeting with other members, instead of just living our lives in cyberspace. This I'm sure is part of your formula for success.

Congrats to lexis307 and the Florida Crew on a very successful event and more to come I'm sure..

Last edited by RMMGS4; 07-27-06 at 12:06 PM.
Old 07-27-06, 12:51 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
My My Adrian,
you Florida guys have definitely stepped it up.

I remember it was just a couple years ago when you all organized one of your first big meets. It takes a lot of dedication to pull off a meet of this stature . It's obvious you guys have that dedication, organization and togetherness.

Wow, 50 boosted Toyota/Lexus. I'll have to hand that one to ya. With the stringent smog laws in Cali, boosted cars will remain a rarity. I'll stick with promoting the "Largest Lexus ONLY single day event" how's that?

It's meets like this that inspire the other regions to put together their own activities, which helps stengthen our community as a whole. There's a lot to be said about the value of personally meeting with other members, instead of just living our lives in cyberspace. This I'm sure is part of your formula for success.

Congrats to lexis307 and the Florida Crew on a very successful event and more to come I'm sure..
thanks glenn josh did a outstanding job as usual , hes a very dedicated guy and gets the job done , we are hoping real soon to announce a big event for a weekend to try and bring bigger numbers out from all over florida stay tuned hopefully it wont get shot down again
Old 07-29-06, 02:24 PM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexforlife
thanks glenn josh did a outstanding job as usual , hes a very dedicated guy and gets the job done , we are hoping real soon to announce a big event for a weekend to try and bring bigger numbers out from all over florida stay tuned hopefully it wont get shot down again
oh hell yea!!!

ed,

call me up, I left a message on ur cell

-Josh